PDA

View Full Version : ZAM interview with Cory (22/5)

Vorsa
05-23-2015, 01:35 AM
ZAM posted an interview with Cory yesterday:
http://www.zam.com/story.html?story=36114

Just an introductory level one, with no spoilers - did end on this note though:

"Next month players can expect an update that will add over 300 new cards, more starter decks, and new equipment."

Obviously cannot take as concrete anything said in an introduction-to-Hex article, but would be very nice if we are in line for set 3 in June (and starter decks).

Assassine
05-23-2015, 03:20 AM
Over 300 cards? Didnt we very recently hear Set 3 would be 250 cards? does that maybe mean were gonna see more PvE-Cards too?

Erukk
05-23-2015, 03:33 AM
Do tokens count towards the card count as well? Because we know that the Vennen will probably be getting a bunch of new spider eggs in this set.

Scammanator
05-23-2015, 07:22 AM
It could also include some new PvE cards being added to the Frost Ring loot tables.

RCDv57
05-23-2015, 07:22 AM
Unofficial announcement of Set3 coming out next month!?

https://youtu.be/l8AioTlq4dc?t=1m
I'll be taking that with a single grain of salt thou...

Slish
05-23-2015, 07:37 AM
Obviously cannot take as concrete anything said in an introduction-to-Hex article, but would be very nice if we are in line for set 3 in June (and starter decks).

I'm pretty sure Cory said in the Cirouss interview as well that Set 3 should be before gencon and in June.
Then again, you know releasedates announced by Hex Entertainment now.. Don't be surprised if set 3 comes for example in late July :P

SacrificialToast
05-23-2015, 07:50 AM
Well, you can certainly always trust dates set out by Cory! :p

Aradon
05-23-2015, 08:25 AM
I'm pretty sure Cory said in the Cirouss interview as well that Set 3 should be before gencon and in June.
Then again, you know releasedates announced by Hex Entertainment now.. Don't be surprised if set 3 comes for example in late July :P

Honestly, I'll be pleasantly surprised if it's by late July.
But CZE does surprise me once in a while. And to their great credit, when things are launched, they tend to be quite polished and developed, if not entirely bug-free.

WWKnight
05-24-2015, 06:27 AM

June 61st.

Svenn
05-24-2015, 07:33 AM
Oh man, Set 3 release on June 29th please? That would be a great birthday present. ;) Release celebration that week? I'm off all week. *crosses fingers*

Assassine
05-24-2015, 07:37 AM
Release would have to be earlier for that, Cory said they wouldnt do release event right after release this time (to make sure everything is mostly bug-free before they start the event)