PDA

View Full Version : How fun!

ThomasHunter
05-23-2015, 12:09 PM
Was doing some chest rolling this morning and I rolled into an Eternal Drifter + a pack. I opened the pack for a second Eternal Drifter! Time to make a new Arena deck! BOOM!!!!:cool:

hex_colin
05-23-2015, 12:10 PM
Gratz! :)

dogmod
05-23-2015, 12:42 PM
Love the excitement. Congratulations :)

ThomasHunter
05-26-2015, 11:55 AM
So, I went mono-ruby with the deck.

Both Drifters (both pieces of equipment)
4xBurn (3 damage equipment)
2xthe orc that transforms into burn
4xArmitron (with equipment)
2xflying robot that grants a charge
1x3 random ruby troops (for fun)
2xthe princess cory constant (for the heck of it)
2xthe artifact that grants 2 threshhold to use that turn (costs 4)
4xthe troll that grants crush
2xPVE elemental that can grant a charge if he lands damage

I'm using the champion that grants +3 offense.

I don't typically play anything resembling a combo deck, but this actually has some of those pieces. It has potential for the Big Play.

I took this into the Arena and am (surprisingly) undefeated through the second tier (and another half-tier so far). Hard to believe I cobbled together such a deck.

Best of all - it's a blast to play. Seriously! Good times!

And Colin, I'm building my "Colin Deck" next since I now have 3xColin :cool:

(sorry if this should go into another forum now)

Gwaer
05-26-2015, 12:02 PM
I'd now like to pivot this thread into a renewed petition to add "Colin" as a searchable in game keyword. Everyone just calls that card colin, and It's a pain to remember its real name when I'm trying to add them to a deck. Thank you.

ThomasHunter
05-26-2015, 12:20 PM
I'd now like to pivot this thread into a renewed petition to add "Colin" as a searchable in game keyword. Everyone just calls that card colin, and It's a pain to remember its real name when I'm trying to add them to a deck. Thank you.

+1

Yoss
05-26-2015, 12:37 PM
I've never called the Magus "Colin". I guess it's just me.

Gwaer
05-26-2015, 12:49 PM
It is just you. But this wouldn't change how you interact with the card. Don't want to remove the tags it already has.

Svenn
05-26-2015, 01:14 PM

It's not just you. I've never called it that either.

Saeijou
05-26-2015, 01:16 PM

i think the majority of the streamers calls the card "colin", that where it comes from

grats to OP! :)

RCDv57
05-27-2015, 06:43 AM

You guys are weird ;)

Superjuice
05-27-2015, 07:02 AM
I played a Colin that turned into an azurefate sorceress... having no sockets for said Colin I promptly found a few new names for him... :D

hex_colin
05-27-2015, 07:10 AM
i played a colin that turned into an azurefate sorceress... Having no sockets for said colin i promptly found a few new names for him... :d

lol

ThomasHunter
05-27-2015, 08:06 AM
I played a Colin that turned into an azurefate sorceress... having no sockets for said Colin I promptly found a few new names for him... :D

That is just awesome! Yeah, not much is worse than a random card that pops up or transforms and it is a card with empty slots. BOO!

RCDv57
05-27-2015, 08:11 AM
That is just awesome! Yeah, not much is worse than a random card that pops up or transforms and it is a card with empty slots. BOO!

It'd be funny if they put in random gems into those cards. It'd still do nothing most of the time.

Saeijou
05-27-2015, 09:13 AM
It'd be funny if they put in random gems into those cards. It'd still do nothing most of the time.

well... at least random for the given shards :)