PDA

View Full Version : Wheel of Fate Regrets?

OutlandishMatt
05-23-2015, 01:42 PM
With the upcoming extended art gold sink and the alternate art commons, does anyone else regret spending gold on rolling chests? I kind of regret it.

Matt

hex_colin
05-23-2015, 01:47 PM
With the upcoming extended art gold sink and the alternate art commons, does anyone else regret spending gold on rolling chests? I kind of regret it.

Matt

Probably worthwhile waiting to see what is in the chests before deciding on your regret level... ;)

Hafssol
05-23-2015, 01:53 PM
I do not.I'm traying to build my collection and with some lucky spins i have found rares (living totem above all) and a pack.It's not that much but considering i don't really care about having an entire collection of EA i prefer to throw my gold away in this way.

Antway i'm just spinning common chests :)

Yoss
05-23-2015, 02:02 PM
I am 100% happy with having done so many rolls.

hammer
05-23-2015, 02:23 PM
Will buy regular poster sleeves with gold :p

hex_colin
05-23-2015, 02:26 PM
Will buy regular poster sleeves with gold :p

I can make that happen! ;)

LNQ
05-23-2015, 02:36 PM
Im happy with my investments, as there is no way around rolling them in the long run.

Thread reminded me of Crusader: No Regret. Great game, nowdays available compatible with modern windows OSs as well.

Tazelbain
05-23-2015, 02:47 PM
Yep, I regret it. I hope that Hex proves my doubts wrong.

Diesbudt
05-23-2015, 02:48 PM
No regret at all. I have infinite gold, I just have to go to my bank nicknamed "the arena" bonk a few of the tellers on the head for a withdrawal. No big deal here.

magic_gazz
05-23-2015, 03:02 PM
Yes I regret it as I cant open the chests now.

While it may be worth it in the long run it does mean I have not had the gold available to buy the AA commons.

Had I saved my gold I could have bought them and just spin the chests later.

RobHaven
05-23-2015, 03:31 PM

While it may be worth it in the long run it does mean I have not had the gold available to buy the AA commons.

My thoughts exactly. The AAs are time sensitive - it would help to have the gold in hand for them.

Flairina
05-23-2015, 05:49 PM
I don't regret spinning my chests now. In fact I consider them potentially a bigger investment than the AAs. It seems inevitable that they'll HAVE to fix the current functionality of the chests at some point, where each one has the same potential ability to give any prize and thus it's generally not worth spinning anything above uncommon. Spinning the low cost chests now, while they still can give out big prizes like Shitake Chef and such, seems like a limited time opportunity we should be taking advantage of. That said, I only have three of the six AAs right now, so perhaps I should at least try to get a set of them before the window has passed. But, we don't currently know if they'll ever be rereleased/rotated back in. It's hard to say which is better in the long run, honestly. Kind of depends on your luck I suppose.

Sparrow
05-23-2015, 05:56 PM
It depends on what the chests hold whether it's worth the time I've put in to earn gold, but I'm hoping it will be a good investment.

Gold is something that's just laying around, waiting to be picked up essentially and can be earned at a rate of around 7000 gold an hour right now (much more depending on your KS level). I don't think I'll have any problem having gold to unlock extended art on any card I want to put on the AH. As for cards I plan to keep in my collection, I don't really care about the art.

Oroniss
05-23-2015, 06:07 PM
Not really, since I had enough gold to get a play set of the AAs anyway.

I do hope that spinning the legendaries turns out to be worth it. I wince every time one of them comes up paid spin. I have 7 primal chests though so as long as there is good stuff in them I will be happy.

As for common/uncommon chests, not a bit.

Fyren
05-23-2015, 06:27 PM
Are you kidding? One of my Monsuuns came from chest spinning!

OutlandishMatt
05-23-2015, 06:32 PM

^^ This.

wolzarg
05-23-2015, 06:48 PM
I regret rolling my legends like 4 of them. Has nothing to do with the AA i just do in general.

Malicus
05-23-2015, 11:22 PM
Yeah I only regret the rolls because I haven't finished my AA playsets. The uncertain time frame for the removal of the AAs has made me enjoy arena less as I am forcing myself to play rather than choosing to play (though ending up playing about the same amount so its all in my head).

magic_gazz
05-23-2015, 11:51 PM
See I have accepted I will not get the AA cards. I will not torture myself by grinding for them and making Hex seem unfun.

They would be a nice bonus to have if I could buy them with gold but im not willing to spend platinum on them (at least not the prices they command).

For me I still see platinum as "real money" and gold as "free money" despite the fact they are interchangeable.

If I was better (higher win %) then I might be more willing to spend plat on cosmetic stuff but at the moment I want to make sure I have enough platinum on hand for my main priority (PvP)

Elwinz
05-24-2015, 12:09 AM
I dont care EAs but i do regret spining

For me 80% of spins were waste of gold and the 2 packs i got is many times less than gold spent on it. And i was roling only commons ...

I would never call it investmet. Maybe i am at under staststical numvers andi have horroble luck on that. But i DO even if somen has 100% pay offf from that i dont care for me its a huuuuuuuuuge money loss

szimek
05-24-2015, 12:58 AM
No regrets! I love spining :) it's exciting and i'm still missing some AA and PvE cards from WoF. Also i don't mind farming arena :P

Better chances for any reward from spining, would be awesome though :P too many times there is nothing from spining. But probably that's just the matter of luck, or its lack in my case :P

RanaDunes
05-24-2015, 01:55 AM
I regret spending over a million gold rolling on chests.

Erukk
05-24-2015, 02:43 AM
Only on the couple of legendary chests I rolled on, and a few rares. Other than that? No.

Vorsa
05-24-2015, 03:02 AM
Just a few regrets from a lot of chest spins, but that's because:

> It's likely not a sensible gamble to spin any chest higher than common, or uncommon at a push.
> I tried too hard to get the PvE cards & equipment without sight of them, but it turns out only the common ones (and the wonderful Shiitake Chef) were really worth it.

Will still keep spinning set 2 commons - in hope of the Scraptech Brawler sleeves I'm missing - but hopefully I don't sound too odd if I say I'm looking forward to chest opening being added so that I can open my expensive unspun chests & remove the temptation. :o

Since EA will be a non-gambling goldsink forever, I'd much rather spend on EA and just buy higher-rarity chest mercenaries (if there are any) of the auction house. :)

poizonous
05-24-2015, 03:07 AM
Doing math, Legendary chests to spin cost 400 platinum on average... 400 PLATINUM, at that rate the primal chests better pretty much guarantee you 1000 plat in value just because of the cost for the chance at one, otherwise spinning a legendary chest will be a worse investment than buying 2 dollar lottery tickets

spankydonkey
05-24-2015, 05:18 AM
Regrets, I've had a few!

Like saving up 2000000 gold, & blowing almost all of it spinning my Rare Chests, just before gold went though the roof!!!

Oh hum!!

I really do hope there is something worth while in the Legendry's & even more so the Primal's.

Svenn
05-24-2015, 07:32 AM
I have rolled several hundred chests (well over 500), including several legendary chests. I have no regrets. I plan to spin every chest before opening. My OCD won't allow me to open a non-spun chest.

Now if I could just get the effing Wrathwood Colossus sleeves. :(

Diesbudt
05-24-2015, 07:53 AM
Regrets, I've had a few!

Like saving up 2000000 gold, & blowing almost all of it spinning my Rare Chests, just before gold went though the roof!!!

Oh hum!!

I really do hope there is something worth while in the Legendry's & even more so the Primal's.

Was this a spoof on the we are the champions by Queen as seen in MD2?

Zophie
05-24-2015, 11:16 AM
http://i.imgur.com/ZhuQT29.jpg

israel.kendall
05-24-2015, 12:44 PM
I personally budgeted my gold as to how much I would spend on chests, AA, how much to bank for the future, etc. So I really have no regrets. Also, it is quite short sighted to have regrets now when chest opening isn't even in yet.

http://cdn.themetapicture.com/media/funny-cat-food-regret-nothing.jpg

chromus
05-24-2015, 12:47 PM
I regret nothing! Spinning the chest(s) was always a great post-draft activity I enjoyed! On that note, RIP Chest Spin - till we can open chests...

Reckless
05-24-2015, 04:08 PM
is there any benefit in rolled chests to unrolled chests? if not i regret it at this moment i think xD"

wolzarg
05-24-2015, 04:57 PM
The chance that they go up in rarity?

israel.kendall
05-24-2015, 05:04 PM
The chance that they go up in rarity?

Most people Dont really appreciate the + rarity spins currently. Will most likely change with chest opening.

Mahes
05-24-2015, 05:18 PM
I have the 2 sets of AA's I wanted. I only wanted a play set of the Buccaneer and murder. The other ones do not interest me enough to go nuts over. At this point I would rather use the gold on the much cheaper packs so I can continue drafting.

silverlocke
05-25-2015, 05:27 PM
I rather like the AA's, but my strategy for collecting them (now that they're gold-buyable for the fun ones) are to just sell all my +1 cards from playsets for plat, and then buy the AA's for plat.

I've played through frost arena a few times, but I am apparently just not great at it. I get opponents like the avenging angel who topdeck a 5/5 flyer with steadfast and lifetap turn 1 that just also happens to be one of the cards that auto-plays, followed turn 2 by their AoD. Every. Time.

Fyren
05-25-2015, 06:15 PM
I rather like the AA's, but my strategy for collecting them (now that they're gold-buyable for the fun ones) are to just sell all my +1 cards from playsets for plat, and then buy the AA's for plat.

I've played through frost arena a few times, but I am apparently just not great at it. I get opponents like the avenging angel who topdeck a 5/5 flyer with steadfast and lifetap turn 1 that just also happens to be one of the cards that auto-plays, followed turn 2 by their AoD. Every. Time.

Angel is one of those Arena champs that can get a hideously unstoppable early game, especially if his AoDs/free troops are near the top. Not near so often as Xarlox, but every so often he'll just Win and there's little you can do about it if you're not running Extinction.

Selanius
05-25-2015, 06:57 PM
I can't say if I regret spinning my chests. I don't know whats in them.

It feels tough right now with all the cool things to buy, I wish I'd saved some gold for AA Commons, but other than that I feel ok.

poizonous
05-25-2015, 07:01 PM
I can't say if I regret spinning my chests. I don't know whats in them.

It feels tough right now with all the cool things to buy, I wish I'd saved some gold for AA Commons, but other than that I feel ok.

I dont understand why people use this thought process... Whats inside the chest doesnt matter, Spinning the chest has no outcome on that. If you want to think about it, Spinning the chest actually devalues chests, since you are putting more money into that chest.

Parzival
05-25-2015, 07:41 PM
Poizonous, from your point of view, right?

He could have an arbitrary condition like myself that states I must roll a chest before I can open it, a precondition to sale you can say.

In which case I view my rolled chests as sellable and my unrolled chests as not sellable so I cannot regret rolling my chests until I open them and see if the value of the chest is worth the gold cost to roll it.

Spinning doesn't devalue a chest, if anything the rarity upgrade should result in better loot, so spinning a chest does have a direct outcome on the chests value. It does increase the cost of the chest and thus the price I am willing to sell the contents.

Which is why Primals should be worth a fortune (taking there is stuff that people actually want inside them of course) because not only do you have to have a legendary chest but have rolled it , four? times on average. That's 120k plus per Primal.

Until we know the contents of the chests, I do not regret rolling chests as I won't know if it was worth it until then.

Selanius
05-25-2015, 08:54 PM
I dont understand why people use this thought process... Whats inside the chest doesnt matter, Spinning the chest has no outcome on that. If you want to think about it, Spinning the chest actually devalues chests, since you are putting more money into that chest.

You are wrong.

Spinning chests gives the chance of upgrading them. I have upgraded probably about 100 chests and if higher rarity chests have better and more things in them than lower rarity chests then spinning them could have been a good use of gold.

Whether it is WORTH it to spin the chest is a different question, but impossible to answer without knowing whats in them. To use an extreme example, if all Primal Chests have 10,000 platinum in them it would be very much worth it to roll your Legendary chests.

poizonous
05-25-2015, 09:28 PM
9/11 spins (In most cases) fail... so if Spinning 11 common chests 11 x 1200 = 13200 Gold rewards you with 9 common chests and 2 uncommon chest the value of those chests have to at least equate into that to be considered breaking even. Opening the chests without spinning them GUARANTEES you profit, where as the spins grant a risk of coming out with less value. So no I am not wrong, I will only be proven wrong if EVERYTHING in the chests can guarantee profit (Which i find impossible to imagine)

Edit: And to add more, even if you ONLY get the same amount of gold that you put into the spins, you would still regret it because you could have used that gold originally to obtain Time sensitive material. Gold now is worth so much, gold later on, worth a mere fraction. So yes anyone who doesnt regret it, is really not considering the potential loss of value they had

Aradon
05-25-2015, 09:37 PM
The contents do matter, to some extent, though. If the difference between tiers of chests is high enough on average to outweigh the costs of spinning the chests, it will be worth it to spin chests. Thus, the level of regret people have or will have is dependent on the chest contents.

For example, if 1 in 15 spins results in an upgrade (I don't know the true rate), then the difference in tier has to be equal to 15 times the spin cost of the lower tier (15 x 1200 vs the difference in value between an uncommon and common chest). That's discounting the average rewards for spinning a chest on their own. If we knew the average value of a spin, we could subtract it from the chest roll value. Essentially,

(Average number of spins to upgrade once)x[(Cost of spin)-(average spin reward)] >/=/< (Value of higher tier)-(value of lower tier)

If the first side is less than the second side, your cost is less than your benefit, but if it's greater, then your cost is greater than your benefit. So, since the value of the contents are a direct factor of the right side, you can see that definitely matters what is in the chest.

israel.kendall
05-25-2015, 09:47 PM
9/11 spins (In most cases) fail... so if Spinning 11 common chests 11 x 1200 = 13200 Gold rewards you with 9 common chests and 2 uncommon chest the value of those chests have to at least equate into that to be considered breaking even. Opening the chests without spinning them GUARANTEES you profit, where as the spins grant a risk of coming out with less value. So no I am not wrong, I will only be proven wrong if EVERYTHING in the chests can guarantee profit (Which i find impossible to imagine)

Edit: And to add more, even if you ONLY get the same amount of gold that you put into the spins, you would still regret it because you could have used that gold originally to obtain Time sensitive material. Gold now is worth so much, gold later on, worth a mere fraction. So yes anyone who doesnt regret it, is really not considering the potential loss of value they had

OR some of us who Dont regret it just enjoy gambling and see it as money well spent.

poizonous
05-25-2015, 09:51 PM
I am a gambler also, but to say spending 100 bucks worth of gold now, current value, and only in return receive the same amount of gold which is later only worth a portion of that is not money well spent

Selanius
05-25-2015, 10:21 PM
Poizonous if there is 10,000 platinum in every Primal Chest would you spin your Legendaries and Rares before opening them?

If the answer is yes, then clearly the contents of the chest matter. If the answer is no you are bad at math :P

poizonous
05-25-2015, 10:58 PM
Stop using that flawed analogy. we know there isnt 100 bucks in every primal chest, mostly because CZE is not stupid... Lets use my theory from before just to entertain your thought.

spin 11 legendary chests and lets assume 2 upgrade to primal. 11 x 30k = 330k gold which at the current rate of gold is equivalent to 330000/8k (average cost of 100 plat) = 41.25 dollars currently.

Lets say plat goes back to 100 plat = 20-25k gold (Which in all honesty is where it will be again once we have more faucets. Your 41.25 investment in spins would only cost you around 14 dollars later.

So you just lost out on 27 bucks for for the same content you could have spun at a later time while using your current gold for more useful stuff that is time sensitive. So yes the math would prove that you wasted gold, anymore arguments against my math?

Now dont get me wrong, I have spun a ton of my chests, I know they will be worth it eventually, but currently there is so much better stuff you could use your gold on. Chest spinning will only get cheaper, but the content in the chests value will not, hence leading to more profit

israel.kendall
05-25-2015, 11:42 PM
What if there is guaranteed stardust = chest rarity, plus chances of other loot including AA mastery of time and all the new equipment in there?

poizonous
05-25-2015, 11:48 PM
What if there is guaranteed stardust = chest rarity, plus chances of other loot including AA mastery of time and all the new equipment in there?

You didnt see the last thing I wrote in my post... Chest spinning will only get cheaper, but the content in the chests value will not, hence leading to more profit

No matter what is in the chests, you are still spinning chests at too expensive of a rate right now. The content of the chests value will remain the same and a month or 2 from now you could be spinning the chests with gold valued at less.

11 legendary spins is = to 13 AA murders which currently has a value of 5200 platinum and will ONLY get higher once the store doesnt sell them anymore

5200 platinum a few months down the line can = 30-40 spins on high rarity chests.

That is all I am trying to get at here. If people arent regretting it then that is fine but the value is incorrect to defend spinning them currently

Oroniss
05-26-2015, 12:10 AM
No, but you are assuming the value of gold per plat will decrease, which may not be the case. It may turn out to be true, but it is far from guaranteed.

6 months ago everyone assumed gold was virtually worthless, but CZE has so far been very good at generating demand for gold. Last weeks announcement being a good example. I doubt it will be the last thing they give us to spend our gold on.

poizonous
05-26-2015, 12:13 AM
Oroniss it is guaranteed. 1 Arena run will not be giving people 100 plat forever. Anyone who thinks this is mistaken, even Colin im sure will agree with me about this.

velk
05-26-2015, 12:16 AM
Lets say plat goes back to 100 plat = 20-25k gold (Which in all honesty is where it will be again once we have more faucets. Your 41.25 investment in spins would only cost you around 14 dollars later.

That's an unsupported assertion, although it explains where you are coming from with your line of reasoning.

There's two main problems though. The first is the basic assumption that it will become easier to get gold - there's nothing backing that up.

The second problem though is that the current gold price is because people perceive the AAs to have a certain value. If the chests are perceived to have an equal or higher value, then the price of gold will remain the same, or increase. Thus, for gold price to go down you've already pre-assumed that the chest rewards have less value than the AAs. That's not really a supportable position either.

Oroniss
05-26-2015, 12:17 AM
You may well turn out to be right, but I think the only people that can guarantee this work for CZE, and so far the only things they have done have all increased the value of gold, not the other way round.

NaryaDL0re
05-26-2015, 02:29 AM
As a business intelligence student I wake up at night screaming "dont role the chests you idiot, play the market!"

So yeah, hindsight 420, obviously we couldve made a couple hundred if we didnt role the chests first.
The highest profit most likely wouldve been to stockpile gold while it was pvp available in masses ... wait
... wait... wait ... and sell at the current absurd rates.

I agree with the assessment that gold will not go up in value much higher, but probably get lower in the future.
Getting a free draft every 3-6 hours and maybe quicker depending on pve... is that where HEX will stay?

Depending on their business model it may very well end up there. After all its a very strong incentive and
there are lots of angles you can attack a f2p market from.
Currently it looks like crypto is going for the low floor high ceiling economy.

Meaning = it will be easy and cheap for new players to grind reasonable sums.
But there is enough super expensive shit for the veterans that gold/plat will be stable anyway ...

Which seems better for the casuals/free to play crowed at first.
But since it should be a successful business strategy and no one forces us to buy AA/EA/AAA/EEE/ZZZ...

I guess I can survive paying more than I expected (hi MTGO), for all the shinies and sparkles...
As long as the game has a huge turnover for crypto, which they in return pump into content / high pvp pricepools ...

All in all I love the current shift in the economy and the direction crypto seems to be taking.

but damn.... rolling those millions into chests... nightmares I tell you!

bottom line = dont underestimate the financial market speculations that are available in this game.

(sorry for the lack of structure, I have no time while writing this and basically brainstorm out loud)

RanaDunes
05-26-2015, 02:48 AM
I think they should reduce the cost of rolling on chests especially the higher tiers.
The only reason to roll higher tier chests is for the chance to upgrade them which doesn't happen all the time and doesn't "feel" like you've gained anything even if you upgrade them (due to the fact we don't know what's in the chest for each tier). So, the only valuable chests to roll, supposedly, are the common ones.

Even if the reward difference is huge between tiers (Primal to Legendary reward difference in value is 4x of 30,000 gold which is the cost of rolling a Legendary chest) I'd still say reduce the cost of rolling on chests.

Superjuice
05-26-2015, 07:33 AM
I think they should reduce the cost of rolling on chests especially the higher tiers.
The only reason to roll higher tier chests is for the chance to upgrade them which doesn't happen all the time and doesn't "feel" like you've gained anything even if you upgrade them (due to the fact we don't know what's in the chest for each tier). So, the only valuable chests to roll, supposedly, are the common ones.

Even if the reward difference is huge between tiers (Primal to Legendary reward difference in value is 4x of 30,000 gold which is the cost of rolling a Legendary chest) I'd still say reduce the cost of rolling on chests.

Then there would be a massive uproar from people who rolled all their rare/legendary chests who want a refund on all that gold they blew, it just won't happen.

They just need to make the value contained in legends/primals worth the risk of rolling them, simple as that.

plaguedealer
05-26-2015, 08:04 AM
There was a discussion by the community awhile back that chest opening was coming with set 3. I am not sure if that really is the case.

ossuary
05-26-2015, 08:42 AM
There was a discussion by the community awhile back that chest opening was coming with set 3. I am not sure if that really is the case.

The last word we had from the devs is that it was planned to come with Set 3. We haven't heard one way or the other if those plans have changed.

NaryaDL0re
05-26-2015, 09:05 AM
If we cant open chests in conjunction with EA going live ... I ll have to kill myself.
Without confirmation of the content of chests at the very least, its going to be
a gigantic speculation fest... please, there are so many stockmarkets running around.
Dont make me work while playing hex any more than playing proficiently already does ^^

Lukezors
05-26-2015, 09:20 AM
Then there would be a massive uproar from people who rolled all their rare/legendary chests who want a refund on all that gold they blew, it just won't happen.

They just need to make the value contained in legends/primals worth the risk of rolling them, simple as that.

That said they could make set 3+ chests cost less to roll. I'd rather they just made gold easier to come by though.

Mokog
05-26-2015, 11:17 AM
Wow we love to indulge in the sunk cost fallacy this thread. Why regret the action you took on information that wasn't fully developed? Focusing on the could've would've should'ves is not going to provide you the clear line of sight on what to do now or what to do next with your gold. Look at what you did. Calculate the value to know where you stand. Then examine your environment and move forward.

Do I regret spending gold on chests pre-alt arts? No I enjoyed winning and spinning for primals. I still want to spin all my chests because I see the spin as a fun expense and not an investment. It uses gold, currency I earn from playing the single player part of Hex I already like to play.

So if you are going to look at chests and gold from a value investment point of view, cut away the sunk costs and do a cost benefit analysis for the rewards of spinning versus saving and alt/extend arts. Pick the road that best suits your situation and move forward.

Leave the regret at the door. As the old country song says, "Know when to fold'em, know when to hold'em. Know when to walk away and know when to run. You never count your money while you're sittin' at the table. There's time enough for counting when the dealing's done."

Edit: I just realized I quoted a country song on my 500th post. I don't know exactly how I feel on that but proud is not it.

ThomasHunter
05-26-2015, 01:30 PM
An aside:

Is there a comprehensive list of what is possible to receive from spinning right now? Just checking this thread out and I haven't seem hardly any of the items discussed. Heh.

End aside.

Thanks!

Svenn
05-26-2015, 01:35 PM
An aside:

Is there a comprehensive list of what is possible to receive from spinning right now? Just checking this thread out and I haven't seem hardly any of the items discussed. Heh.

End aside.

Thanks!

http://hexpromos.com/cardoverview.php?categoryid=6

ThomasHunter
05-26-2015, 01:56 PM
Awesome - thanks Svenn!

Yoss
05-26-2015, 03:25 PM
Note that that list is missing equipment.

ThomasHunter
05-27-2015, 08:24 AM
Knowing what was available actually caused me to spin 25k worth yesterday. It was a load of fun and I received 1 new sleeve to use!

I'll definitely spin more, but my "faucet" is slow slow slow. :p

Yoss, do you know what equipment is available when spinning? Is it exclusive to spinning? Thanks!

Svenn
05-27-2015, 08:39 AM
Yoss, do you know what equipment is available when spinning? Is it exclusive to spinning? Thanks!

Didn't realize equipment was missing there. Yes, it's exclusive. My spreadsheet has them all listed (go to Equipment tab and look at the bottom of the list).
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vkA1x8n87ZJ7mg8f_cMMIlTbcTPYFxObyFkqiE3ASIQ/edit?usp=sharing

Saeijou
05-27-2015, 11:44 AM
Didn't realize equipment was missing there. Yes, it's exclusive. My spreadsheet has them all listed (go to Equipment tab and look at the bottom of the list).
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vkA1x8n87ZJ7mg8f_cMMIlTbcTPYFxObyFkqiE3ASIQ/edit?usp=sharing

do you update that completely on your own or have tools to create this?
nice list! thanks for sharing

israel.kendall
05-27-2015, 11:47 AM
Just blew through another 100k gold spinning chests. Won diddly squat. Still no regrets.

Svenn
05-27-2015, 11:52 AM
do you update that completely on your own or have tools to create this?
nice list! thanks for sharing

I update it by hand. Some of the lists of cards have come from other players who put together spreadsheets. The equipment I parsed from the page HexEnt put up with all the equipment, and added in a few they were missing.

If I get some free time I was considering looking into using the API to auto-populate this.