PDA

View Full Version : Approaches to EA for Gold - what to unlock

hammer
05-25-2015, 02:39 AM
I have accepted that it will not be financial possible for me to unlock extended art on everything. The cost to do this would be 10.5 Million gold so I set about making a list of cards that I would like to unlock for 1.25-1.5 Million budget this is the list I have come up with just shy of 1.25 Million and feel much happier with the approach. For anyone interested this is the list and I still have 0.25 M within my upper budget. Though I plan to use .1M to unlock AA Mastery of Time when available.

Anyway I thought I would post to give others idea and to provide comfort to anyone floored by the prospect of acquiring 10.5 Million Gold.

1.224 Million for Playsets of the following! - Anything obvious missing would like to hear your views.
Meek
Preservation
Crackling Bolt
Crackling Wit
Verdict of the Ancient Kings
Inquisition
Inner Conflict
Ruby Pyromancer
Countermagic
Oracle Song
Peek
Time Ripple
Howling Brave
Moon'ariu Sensei
Reese the Crustcrawler
Sight of the Sun
Vampire King
Angel of Dawn
Archmage Wrenlocke
Eye of Creation
Menacing Gralk (Alternate Art)
Xentoth's Inquisitor (Alternate Art)
Living Totem (Alternate Art)
Cerulean Mirror Knight (Alternate Art)
Buccaneer (Alternate Art)
Replicator's Gambit (Alternate Art)
Extinction (Alternate Art)
Jags the Blademaster
Storm Cloud
Arborean Rootfather
Shrine of Prosperity
Relentless Corruption
Soul Marble
Spearcliff Cloud Knight
Cerebral Fulmination
Heat Wave
Kindling Skarn
Eldritch Dreamer
The Ancestors' Chosen
Wild Root Dancer
Paladin of the Necropolis
Wakizashi Ambusher
Solitary Exile
Cerulean Mentalist
Chlorophyllia

Seems like a pretty solid list and much more obtainable than EA unlocking everything. Thoughts, what are your own plans for the EA unlock.

tyra
05-25-2015, 03:07 AM
eh, my guess is that you (especially you!) won't need that much gold to finish out your EA needs.
I'd bet that there will be Stardust in the chest and as far as I remember, you've got one or two of theese ;)

Salverus
05-25-2015, 03:11 AM
Personally i would always pick troops over spells, since you look more often at them.

hammer
05-25-2015, 03:20 AM
*if* stardust is in chests then everything changes and I will dance a happy chest-opening dance :D

Mahes
05-25-2015, 05:09 AM
Personally i would always pick troops over spells, since you look more often at them.

That being said, I do want to EA my set of AA murders and AA extinctions. Of all the AA commons, I enjoyed that artwork the most on the murders. I agree that permanents will take precedence over most spells.

Xenavire
05-25-2015, 05:13 AM
*if* stardust is in chests then everything changes and I will dance a happy chest-opening dance :D

I just hope that if stardust does drop from chests, the appropriate rarity is the most common, but you still get a chance at higher rarity dust (because, lets face it, rolling to get primals for the AA dust would be worse for the player in most cases. The other items would help though.)

But I think having a very low drop chance for other dust would be cool - maybe 10% of that rarity, and 1% or so for higher rarities (maybe that % could be split between the higher rarities somehow to prevent common chest spam.) So a common chest may have 10% chance to drop a common dust, 0.5% for uncommon, 0.3% rare, 0.15% legendary, 0.05% AA, as an example.

That would give me incentive to open all my chests rather than just enough to get my playsets of stuff and sell off the spares to buy higher rarities.

wolzarg
05-25-2015, 07:23 AM
Master Moss is missing

WolfCrypt
05-25-2015, 05:20 PM
I want AA and EA for Skeleton Warrior and Shin'hare Eulogist.