PDA

View Full Version : Alucard's May Giveaway Hextravaganza!

Alucard
05-27-2015, 04:00 PM
Clampions Assemble!

I'm baaackkkk! As always, I am pleased to announce information about May's Giveaway Hextravaganza event!

Where: Alucard's Twitch Channel (twitch.tv/Alucard2004)
When: Sunday, May 31, 2015 - 12 PM EDT / 9 AM PDT / 5PM GMT

I will be hosting a 10 hour Hextravaganza on my Twitch channel this Sunday, May 31, 2015 starting at 12pm EDT / 9 am PDT / 5pm GMT. During this event, I will mostly be playing drafts! Of course, there will be plenty of giveaways! We also have a spoiler for Armies of Myth! HYPE!

Giveaways

As always, I will be doing a pile of giveaways every single hour that will include Free Drafts, Primal Packs, Playsets of Chase Rares, Legendaries, AA Cards, AA Buccaneer Sleeves, and more! Draft_Punk has been kind enough to donate a poster-sized print of Kismet signed by HEX Staff from HEX Raid 2015 as well! You must be in the US or Canada in order to receive this amazing prize (unless you're willing to pay international shipping!). US or Canada shipping will be covered.

Some of these giveaways will be for my Twitch VIP Members only and some will be for the entire community. I have a stream currency on my twitch channel called Alucoins and you can earn them simply by watching the stream. Some of the giveaways will require this currency to enter, so I highly recommend you come by my stream this week to earn them! You can also buy into VIP status on my channel using these Alucoins. I'll definitely be giving out lots of Alucoins this week! Remember, this is a monthly event, so start earning your Alucoins now!

Giveaways will happen every single hour in the following way:

- 1 Free to enter Giveaway - Everyone is Eligible
- 1 Giveaway that Requires Alucoins to Enter - Everyone is Eligible
- 1 Giveaway for My Twitch VIP Members

Here is a sneak peek at some of the prizes this month:

- 2 Copies of Monsuun
- 2 Copies of Angel of Dawn
- 1 Reese, the Crustcrawler
- Set 1 and 2 Primal Packs
- AA Buccaneer Sleeve Codes
- Playset of Azurefate Sorceress
- MYSTERY PRIZES

There's more, but we'll wait until the event begins to reveal everything! See you there!

-Alucard

ossuary
05-27-2015, 04:13 PM
I will try to be there!

AdamAoE2
05-27-2015, 04:34 PM
You know I'll be there - aluClam - Looking forward to it!

Assassine
05-27-2015, 05:32 PM
Ill be there of course, how could i not :D

Cephied
05-27-2015, 05:40 PM
Clamtastic, looking forward to it!

neruwind
05-27-2015, 07:56 PM
Hype!

ossuary
05-27-2015, 08:05 PM
Oh hey neruwind, just so you know, there's a typo in the first post. Alucard MEANT to say that it starts at 11PM PST.

I'm being totally serious and it's not at all because I don't want you to win all the prizes for yourself, you lucky bastard. ;)

Skirovik
05-28-2015, 12:17 AM
See you then Alucard! :D

KingGabriel
05-28-2015, 12:30 AM
I hope you'll give away those prizes and not be shellfish :rolleyes:

PhoenixMD
05-28-2015, 03:00 AM
For cod's sake, KingGabriel, don't start that nonsense in this thread!

Hellforge
05-28-2015, 04:39 AM
Got to love the HEXstravaganza ..... you know I'll be there :D

Alucard
05-28-2015, 05:23 AM
Holy Mackerel! Thanks for all the love and support guys! Let's keep the HEX Hype Train Rollin'!

ossuary
05-28-2015, 05:51 AM
I trout you could stop us even if you tried. :)

MatWith1T
05-28-2015, 06:55 AM
Just to clarify... I am not giving away THE Hex poster. I am giving away a poster-sized print of Kismet (This art: http://hextcg.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/LadyLuck.jpg) signed by the staff of Hex! It's even rarer and awesomer! (though it does not come with sleeves :p)

MatWith1T
05-28-2015, 07:00 AM
http://imgur.com/GZuoYJ3.jpg

And as a bonus I will thrown in the amazing, incredible, alternative-alternative art print of the Chinese Headless Executioner!!! a.k.a. The Headed Headless Executioner! a.k.a. Chark! (http://imgur.com/UVVmbxJ)

Assassine
05-28-2015, 09:56 AM
Thats an awesome poster Mat!

Sadly, i have to refute my first post - I wont be able to be around for Hextravaganza :(

hex_colin
05-28-2015, 10:56 AM

And as a bonus I will thrown in the amazing, incredible, alternative-alternative art print of the Chinese Headless Executioner!!! a.k.a. The Headed Headless Executioner! a.k.a. Chark! (http://imgur.com/UVVmbxJ)

I'd really like to have this! Unfortunately, I can't make the stream this month. :(

So, whoever wins it, sell it to me! ;)

ossuary
05-28-2015, 11:10 AM
I'd really like to have this! Unfortunately, I can't make the stream this month. :(

This would be the only reason I would ever want to have a poster of Kismet. ;)

If I win it, I will absolutely hook you up.

KingGabriel
05-28-2015, 11:18 AM
This would be the only reason I would ever want to have a poster of Kismet. ;)

If I win it, I will absolutely hook you up.
But it's lucky!

Alucard
05-29-2015, 05:37 AM

Haha! I didn't even realize that it was this poster! Quite an amazing prize! These are supppperrrr rare and limited edition from the HEX Raid! These were given to winners/finalists of the in-house draft queues while we were at the HEX Raid!

Sounds like some sweet stuff! Also, the Chinese Headless Executioner is pretty amazing! :D

Alucard
05-29-2015, 11:00 PM
Looks like we'll have a spoiler for Sunday as well! HYPE!

Reckless
05-30-2015, 03:01 AM
Ahu!

Alucard
05-30-2015, 06:35 AM
Ahu!

Hey Reckless! Hope you can make it tomorrow! :D

Alucard
05-31-2015, 06:04 AM
Less than 3 hours to go! Hextravaganza HYPE!

Diesbudt
05-31-2015, 06:18 AM
Hyyppee

NOBLERoostasaur
05-31-2015, 06:43 AM
Clampions Assemble!

Flairina
05-31-2015, 08:26 AM
Arghhhh Twitch keeps freezing on me when I try to get on. Guess I'm not gonna be a a part of this. :(

Thrawn
05-31-2015, 04:12 PM

Which was won and then immediately donated to Alucard by PhoenixMD!

MatWith1T
06-01-2015, 06:14 AM
Which was won and then immediately donated to Alucard by PhoenixMD!

For real? My plane got delayed, I actually didn't get to catch any of yesterday's good times. Congrats someone!

Thrawn
06-01-2015, 06:40 AM
For real? My plane got delayed, I actually didn't get to catch any of yesterday's good times. Congrats someone!

Bad quoting on my part, meant the signed poster and not the print, but yeah, he said he'd give it to Alucard if he won and in chat insisted he was going to keep to his promise so Alucard can fill that white space behind him. :D

PhoenixMD
06-01-2015, 07:39 PM
It's my pleasure to give a fraction of what Alucard gives to Hex community, back to him. also thanks Draft_Punk for providing such a fantastic prize.
Hex community is the best community :)

Fyren
06-01-2015, 08:15 PM
It's my pleasure to give a fraction of what Alucard gives to Hex community, back to him. also thanks Draft_Punk for providing such a fantastic prize.
Hex community is the best community :)

Damn straight. Thanks for running it, Alucard, and Phoenix, your generosity is impressive. I do not believe I would have had the selflessness to do that.

Alucard
06-01-2015, 08:29 PM
Thanks everyone for making May's Giveaway Hextravaganza so special. As I always say - We have the best community ever!

A special thank you to PhoenixMD for being so kind as to donate his win of the HEX poster to me and Draft_Punk for providing such an amazing prize! I will frame it, hang it on my wall, and treasure it forever! :)

Hextravaganza shall return again next month! Let's keep up the HEX HYPE!!!!