PDA

View Full Version : Modified deck saved for next round.

MasterN64
05-29-2015, 06:31 AM
Your Display Name: Halko
Bug Description: Modified deck can be used for game one of a new round.
Steps to Reproduce: Win or lose a game in a round and then as your in the deck editing screen have your opponent forfeit then save your deck.
Frequency: Once
Additional Information: This happened a few days ago and i just forgot to report it untill now. I was running mono wild and my first opponent was running blood ruby evasion deck with socketed blood cards. After i lost the first round i subbed in some blood cards of my own for blockers and won the next game. Then as i said he forfeited as i was making changes and saved only to show up in the first game of the next round with blood cards in my deck. I heard the gong alert for the next round BEFORE i saved if that matters.

I did a search and checked the current issues thread but couldnt find any other posts about this. If there is one sorry.

funktion
05-30-2015, 12:32 PM
Don't think I've seen this one yet myself. Just to make sure on a something... your opponent didn't time out in the second game did they? You actually won it and then while doing reserves for g3 they decided they weren't interested anymore?

poptasticboy
05-30-2015, 03:05 PM
This probably isn't that helpful, but I have had a similar experience before, many months ago, where I made changes against an opponent in a draft and then those changes carried through to my next opponent. I rarely sideboard in drafts so I had no idea whether this was unusual or expected behaviour.

MasterN64
05-31-2015, 05:40 PM
Don't think I've seen this one yet myself. Just to make sure on a something... your opponent didn't time out in the second game did they? You actually won it and then while doing reserves for g3 they decided they weren't interested anymore?

Pretty sure it wasnt a timeout i won either by attacking or him conceding the match i cant remember which. Then i heard the next round gong while i was editing. Started round two with the saved and modified deck. I suspect that if this has happened before people didnt catch it because its not often drastic changes happen inside a deck like adding in a new color.

Its possible he hit the leave button on his screen before the edit deck dialog popped open. Im not entirely sure.