PDA

View Full Version : UI Feature Request for Escalation Cards

Mr.Funsocks
05-31-2015, 07:36 PM
So, I've been playing a fun little deck in arena that I like to call "spellslinger" that relies on extensive amounts of actions and draw, including Ragefires, and Schemes. The downside of how Scheme and Ragefire work together is that new Ragefires made by Scheme are stock, ie they don't have the escalations from previously cast ragefires. This means that any given Ragefire I draw can have a different damage value on it.

The problem is this: It's really damn hard to see how much damage a Ragefire will do when it's in my hand. I have to zoom in on it. Could we get the Escalation number really big on the card somewhere when not zoomed in possibly? This would be really nice when I'm holding 5 of the things, and 2-3 may have different damage values. Even if the large number only appeared on mouseover (but not zoom in), it would make life much easier with this.

Mejis
05-31-2015, 08:45 PM
I didn't even realise this happened with scheme, but explains my confusion when I played it with Chronic Madness the other day.

Cool suggestion.

Also, care to share your deck? I'm at the point of making whacky arena decks for fun-runs now, and would happily give it a play (if I have all the cards).

madar
05-31-2015, 09:46 PM
I think something have to be done with the card texts anyway, i cannot read the xocoy text on right click and full screen on a 23" display, only if i put my nose to the monitor... And remember, this game want to be on tablet.

Mr.Funsocks
05-31-2015, 10:47 PM
I didn't even realise this happened with scheme, but explains my confusion when I played it with Chronic Madness the other day.

Cool suggestion.

Also, care to share your deck? I'm at the point of making whacky arena decks for fun-runs now, and would happily give it a play (if I have all the cards).

Yeah, I'll throw the decklist up in the decks forum here (http://forums.cryptozoic.com/showthread.php?t=43406&p=491224).