PDA

View Full Version : What About The Other Two?!

WolfCrypt
06-03-2015, 04:53 AM
Okay I love Coyotles and ten spoiled cards(not counting spirits with a distinct coyotle atmosphere or cards with coyotle art) is great but we've only been spoiled Vennan and Coyotle mostly I've not been following streams as I'll only watch pve related streams but I've seen list of spoiled cards. My question is: Where the heck are the Nercotic and Elves?! We've not been shown hardly any of those guys...

Lefto
06-03-2015, 05:11 AM
Well, we have be spoiled with 5 elves, 1 elf champion, 1 elvish spell (Titania's Majesty) and 1 elvish shard so far. That may be less than the Vennen/Coyotle but still it's something.

WolfCrypt
06-03-2015, 05:13 AM
Still we're missing some Nercotics.. Also do you think the other seven races will get a allegiance shard?

Lefto
06-03-2015, 05:18 AM
... Also do you think the other seven races will get a allegiance shard?
It wouldn't be fair if they didn't...
Also my understanding is that allegiance cards would be in cycles, so I'm expecting at least a full cycle of shards with allegiance.

WolfCrypt
06-03-2015, 05:22 AM
I wonder what Coyotle be called

Axle
06-03-2015, 07:34 AM
Hopefully if this Friday features Necrotic they will show some of their stronger cards that reward you for playing all 5 thresholds.

Saeijou
06-03-2015, 01:34 PM
Hopefully if this Friday features Necrotic they will show some of their stronger cards that reward you for playing all 5 thresholds.

make this threshold tier1 deck happen! ;)