PDA

View Full Version : Auction House

McCloud68
06-04-2015, 04:21 PM
I would really like to know if improvements to the AH system are in the works or coming soon. I love this game but the AH could use some big improvements such as being able to list items in quantity and to sort things being sold by seller. Whatever else the devs think it needs I am sure will help the game overall.

Thanks for reading/listening.

McCloud1968

IGN Drunshire

Zophie
06-04-2015, 04:23 PM
They've said that some quality of life updates will be coming to the AH in the Set 3 patch, we don't have all the details or a release date yet but keep an eye on the main page for updates, we're hoping we'll get more information soon ;)

magic_gazz
06-04-2015, 05:57 PM
I hate the idea of listing things being sold by seller.

Why do people need to know who is selling what?

They have said that bulk listing is something that is being worked on.

israel.kendall
06-04-2015, 07:56 PM
They've said that some quality of life updates will be coming to the AH in the Set 3 patch, we don't have all the details or a release date yet but keep an eye on the main page for updates, we're hoping we'll get more information soon ;)

I thought they said it was just the bulk listing update with set 3 patch?

Zophie
06-04-2015, 07:59 PM
I thought they said it was just the bulk listing update with set 3 patch?

Yeah and whatever else they might have touched on while they were in there. We'll have to wait for patch notes for full details of course.

israel.kendall
06-04-2015, 09:15 PM
Yeah and whatever else they might have touched on while they were in there. We'll have to wait for patch notes for full details of course.

I'll look for the post, but I though an orange posted in that thread that that was pretty much it in regards to AH updates this patch. But I'll look it up to confirm when I have a chance.

RamzaBehoulve
06-05-2015, 05:01 AM
If anything, we should be able to jump to any page on the AH by writing page X instead of only moving with arrows.

Bulk listing, I'm really not a fan of, but we'll see.

vickrpg
06-05-2015, 06:57 AM
I wish the sort by buyout and sort by bid were separate buttons.

but I already suggested that in the suggestion board that mysteriously disappeared.

Vorpal
06-05-2015, 09:36 AM
The AH needs quite a few improvements but it IS functional. Also....AH features are not really a reason people are attracted too and play new games, so I think AH improvements may be on the back burner for a while.

ziggarius
06-05-2015, 12:29 PM
The AH needs quite a few improvements but it IS functional. Also....AH features are not really a reason people are attracted too and play new games, so I think AH improvements may be on the back burner for a while.

AH improvements leads to more cards being listed and likely lower cost to the f2p players which increases their retention rate as they become more capable of progressing. Oh and let's not forget the increased number of sales means more 5% cuts for hex ent.

israel.kendall
06-05-2015, 12:34 PM
I'll look for the post, but I though an orange posted in that thread that that was pretty much it in regards to AH updates this patch. But I'll look it up to confirm when I have a chance.

Here is the post I was thinking of, Chark said the bulk listing is the only AH update for this coming patch:

http://forums.cryptozoic.com/showthread.php?t=43083&page=12&p=483653#post483653

McCloud68
06-06-2015, 06:00 AM
Thanks for all the info and feedback folks. I really appreciate it. Having been away from the game for a year or so and then coming back has been quite an experience.