PDA

View Full Version : SYNERGY show spoiler! Diamond Legendary hype!

havocattack
06-05-2015, 06:24 PM
Not going to force anyone to watch the show to see the spoiler, so here it is...http://i.imgur.com/H5ghU5e.jpg

As for the show itself, you can watch it here: www.youtube.com/watch?v=vqpfU3ejY_k

Be sure to watch to find out how to enter the Buccaneer sleeve giveaway! :D

<3

N3rd4Christ
06-05-2015, 06:27 PM
/Drool, amazing art

Xenavire
06-05-2015, 06:28 PM
Loving this one. Solid card, replaces itself if you have another troop... Diamond might stand a fighting chance as mono for once.

WolfCrypt
06-05-2015, 06:29 PM
That mask card scares me...

ryuukan
06-05-2015, 06:30 PM
a dingler

a dingler is behind the mask

havocattack
06-05-2015, 06:32 PM
a dingler

lol ;D

Steelio
06-05-2015, 06:35 PM
Not so! What once was a troop, became a dingler, to become itself once again thence to transform into... The Avenger.

I love everything about it, an amazing piece of card design. Good job!

a dingler

Aradon
06-05-2015, 06:35 PM
Well, if I play it, it'll probably be a worker bot behind the mask!

Flairina
06-05-2015, 06:43 PM
Mask is removed; turns out to be a very shy person's vanity card.

Fyren
06-05-2015, 06:45 PM
This is another one of those wonderful pieces of flavorful mechanical design, much like Argus. I love it.

Erukk
06-05-2015, 06:52 PM
"Whoever wears this mask, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of the Avenger!"?

poizonous
06-05-2015, 06:56 PM
This card has Angel of Dawn Value written all over it =)

Selanius
06-05-2015, 09:06 PM
This card is amazing.

Axle
06-05-2015, 09:16 PM
Well, if I play it, it'll probably be a worker bot behind the mask!

Or:
http://fiveshards.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/s3_madame_anana.jpg

Though worker bot's more reliable (and you'll probably be playing Reese too), B/D would settle with this for free targets for mask. I probably still like the older Blood champions more though. We'll see.

Edswor
06-06-2015, 12:59 AM
I think this card is great, and as poizonous says, it will be the Reese, Angel of Dawn of set 3 IMO.

Xenavire
06-06-2015, 02:27 AM
Or:
http://fiveshards.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/s3_madame_anana.jpg

Though worker bot's more reliable (and you'll probably be playing Reese too), B/D would settle with this for free targets for mask. I probably still like the older Blood champions more though. We'll see.

"When Golden Avenger dies, revert it"... This makes me question, which will trigger first? If you put that on Golden Avenger, and it triggers before the revert, you could have a 1-shot instant self recursion. (GA dies and goes on the chain, Anana effect triggers, puts it into play as a phantom, GA ability resolves, reverts it to full glory.)

I'd build around that. It's like a Master Moss with evasion.

poizonous
06-06-2015, 02:30 AM
They would both trigger at same time Xena, leaving me to believe that regardless which goes off first the other would be on the chain. Im pretty sure you would get the phantom

Xenavire
06-06-2015, 02:33 AM
They would both trigger at same time Xena, leaving me to believe that regardless which goes off first the other would be on the chain. Im pretty sure you would get the phantom

Hey, I am not saying it will work, but if it did? Yikes. Either way you can just use the mask on the Phantom, so it is a difference of 2 resources.

poizonous
06-06-2015, 02:37 AM
Hey, I am not saying it will work, but if it did? Yikes. Either way you can just use the mask on the Phantom, so it is a difference of 2 resources.

Oh I think I misunderstood you, I thought you were saying you think the revert would lose your chance at a phantom... I really dont know about getting the phantom to turn into the card itself... would be interesting

BlackRoger
06-06-2015, 02:47 AM
Xen, Anna's ability doesn't transform the card into a phantom, it just puts A phantom into play.

An interesting question though:
does the card revert after being in the graveyard?
I mean, if the original creature has an on death trigger of its own, would it trigger it? or would it already be dead and thus not get the trigger.

Xenavire
06-06-2015, 03:45 AM
Xen, Anna's ability doesn't transform the card into a phantom, it just puts A phantom into play.

An interesting question though:
does the card revert after being in the graveyard?
I mean, if the original creature has an on death trigger of its own, would it trigger it? or would it already be dead and thus not get the trigger.

Bah, thats what I get for coming up with ideas directly after waking up - yeah, it doesn't transform it and put it into play... Still, like I said, if it doesn't revert the ability to put in the phantom, you get a new avenger for 2. And for 3 charges each use, you can repeat that infinitely.

As for other death triggers, they are only checked at the time of death, so it would be too late. By the time Avenger went off, the priority to check would be long gone.

Axle
06-06-2015, 12:01 PM
That reminds me how crazy putting her ability multiple times on something that constantly comes back will be. While there currently aren't many, I'd say the best targets will be:

Xentoth's Inquisitor: In shard and already incredibly constructed viable. The most obvious target and one of the best.

Minion of Yazukan: Enters play earlier, but returns to play a lot slower. Worth noting however.

Wrathwood Master Moss: Creates 2 when it dies, then creates 2 when the moss dies if you put it on it twice for 6 charges! Only problem is you'd be playing a :blood::diamond::wild::wild: deck. Though Wild is the easiest shard to play double threshold thanks to Howling Brave and Chlorophyllia.

Then there's Wrathwood Colossus which is too expensive for a 1/1 flight to help, you'd be winning anyways if he keeps coming back..and Bone Warrior which would still be garbage.

Anything else I'm missing that would be good?

BenRGamer
06-06-2015, 02:30 PM
Not necessarily on any of those. It may only revert after it's in the graveyard--too late for any of the aforementioned effects to work after reversion.

Axle
06-06-2015, 02:35 PM
Not talking about the spoiled card anymore though. Just the champion Anana. I went off topic. Which is my fault, got a bit too excited there.

havocattack
06-09-2015, 02:57 AM
Will be tallying up the votes on monday and drawing a winner, so if you want a chance at winning an AA Buccaneer sleeve, check out the show and vote before then ;)