PDA

View Full Version : I want a HEX credit card

Xexist
06-11-2015, 11:51 AM
Say like a HEX mastercard that gives 2% cashback as platinum or something. So I can buy useless stuff guilt free :D

http://i57.tinypic.com/ilf8ut.jpg

Superjuice
06-11-2015, 11:51 AM
Nooooooo, bad idea :D

hex_colin
06-11-2015, 11:56 AM
Say like a HEX mastercard that gives 2% cashback as platinum or something. So I can buy useless stuff guilt free :D

http://i57.tinypic.com/ilf8ut.jpg

Only if they make a "black" version that's forged from whatever metals are in HEX and hexing gems... ;)

Also, more importantly, it should let me buy more than 10K Platinum at the same time... :P

Xexist
06-11-2015, 11:59 AM
Only if they make a "black" version that's forged from whatever metals are in HEX and hexing gems... ;)

Also, more importantly, it should let me buy more than 10K Platinum at the same time... :P

I know right. Why the small limits? :rolleyes:

DoctorJoe
06-11-2015, 12:32 PM
If I could get 2% back as platinum, I'd sign up today.

Zophie
06-11-2015, 12:41 PM
If I could get 2% back as platinum, I'd sign up today.

Yeah I might be willing to replace my Amazon rewards Visa for something like this, though 3% would be better ;)

Kramer
06-11-2015, 12:42 PM
Count me in. I would love a Hex rewards credit card.

Bombs
06-11-2015, 12:46 PM
Hahaha, this reminds me of the World of Warcraft Visa I had back in college.

Kami
06-11-2015, 01:05 PM
"Only valid in US" >_>

MatWith1T
06-11-2015, 01:08 PM
Do cardholders get special sleeves? That's worth an annual fee :p

Gwaer
06-11-2015, 01:11 PM
I tried to get permission to use hex art as the art on my credit cards. But couldn't get it in writing to send to the credit card company. =P

Drake6k
06-11-2015, 03:16 PM
I want a HEX sticker for my car.

(Credit card would be cool too!)

Phenteo
06-11-2015, 03:17 PM
I tried to get permission to use hex art as the art on my credit cards. But couldn't get it in writing to send to the credit card company. =P

What do you mean?

Stok3d
06-11-2015, 03:34 PM
I like the Capital One Quicksilver (http://www.capitalone.com/credit-cards/quicksilver/) and it may do somewhat of what you seek:

1.5% Cash Back
Ability to upload your own picture

I have pics of my kids on it now... I like the idea of Hex though. I'm going to go with the below for the best of both worlds:

http://i634.photobucket.com/albums/uu64/Stok3d-Photos/Nathan_Hex_zpseec5b49d.png

nicosharp
06-11-2015, 03:38 PM
that would be cool. 2% Plat back.

Niedar
06-11-2015, 03:41 PM
Yeah I might be willing to replace my Amazon rewards Visa for something like this, though 3% would be better ;)

Honestly, should be getting 5%.

RCDv57
06-11-2015, 03:46 PM
Honestly, should be getting 5%.

2% is pretty good. You could use it to pay the rent/bills, and pay it off immediatly

Gwaer
06-11-2015, 03:48 PM
What do you mean?

Unfortunately it's entirely my banks incredibly restrictive image policy

Fells Wargo has the sole discretion to accept or reject any image. The guidelines below will help you choose an acceptable image. If your image does not meet these image guidelines, or if we reject it for any other reason, we will send you an email and invite you to try again using a different image.

For all images you must:

Use one of the following file formats: .jpeg, .jpg, .gif, .png, .tiff, or .bmp
Upload a file that is less than three megabytes (that is, 3 MB or 3,000 KB)
Own the image or have permission from the owner to use the image on your card
Get approval from the owner if you use any logo, name, or tag line that isn’t yours
For background images you must have pixel dimensions that are greater than or equal to 840x840.

For photos and logos you must have pixel dimensions that are greater than or equal to 400x400.

Images that include any of the following will be rejected:

Trademarks, copyrighted materials, advertising, or branding
Celebrities, musicians, athletes, entertainers, or other public figures
Telephone numbers, URLs, account numbers, addresses, or email addresses
Cartoon characters or artwork that you have not created and/or do not have permission from the copyright owner to use
Violent, offensive, anti-social, or death imagery – including any other material that could be perceived as violent
Provocative, lewd, or sexual content – including nude, semi-nude, or partially clothed pictures of people of any age
Dead animals, including game animals
Political or religious imagery
Symbols representing money or other content that might result in confusion at the point of sale, or that might result in card fraud

Pretty much any worthwhile image would have the hex logo on it, that's the whole point, to start conversations about hex. So even if I had permission to use the image, the bank would likely still reject it.

Phenteo
06-11-2015, 04:46 PM
Pretty much any worthwhile image would have the hex logo on it, that's the whole point, to start conversations about hex. So even if I had permission to use the image, the bank would likely still reject it.

Darn. :(

Xenavire
06-11-2015, 04:49 PM
Unfortunately it's entirely my banks incredibly restrictive image policy

Use storm could? It is the closest thing we have to a mascot right now (we have the card, sleeves, emotes, its more than playable, etc.)

I mean, it wouldn't be the perfect substitute, but it would adhere to the restrictions pretty well I think. You would have to get permission to use it still, but its better than nothing!

Zophie
06-11-2015, 05:15 PM
2% is pretty good. You could use it to pay the rent/bills, and pay it off immediatly

Yeah, I mostly just said 3% because that's what I'm currently getting for Amazon points on purchases with my other card. I do exactly what you say though, buy stuff with it instead of bank card, then pay it off right away, works out nicely and good to have in an emergency (knock on wood)

RobHaven
06-11-2015, 06:07 PM

For reeeeeeeaaaaaallllllllll. I hate buying multiple batches of plat, then having to deal with the credit card company to explain - for the dozenth time - that this is a legitimate set of transactions.

incitfulmonk21
06-11-2015, 07:24 PM
For reeeeeeeaaaaaallllllllll. I hate buying multiple batches of plat, then having to deal with the credit card company to explain - for the dozenth time - that this is a legitimate set of transactions.

Had to do this constantly and it was annoying. Just tell them you are traveling to Germany for the next year and it lifts the restriction.

Sorveris
06-13-2015, 08:09 AM
I would definitely make use of a Hex rewards card!

KingGabriel
06-14-2015, 01:40 AM
Rack up enough points and get a plush roostasaur/yeti/boldheart. :D

israel.kendall
06-14-2015, 12:19 PM
I missed my bill n they repo'd my CMK AA's :mad: