PDA

View Full Version : So why aren't the elves bards too?

TheSwallowsNest
06-13-2015, 12:35 AM
Now that the Bard class has been added to the game, the question that immediately comes to mind is why are all the other natural bards classified as rangers?

The ones in particular that I am thinking of are:

Lithe Lyricist
Menestreis Alegres (I dont think the english name has been revealed)
Ashwood Maestro
Ashwood Soloist

Seems more bardy than ranger to me.

Gwaer
06-13-2015, 12:39 AM
Elves don't have bards. Clearly their Rangers just elevate ranging to an art form.

Erukk
06-13-2015, 01:56 AM
Because being a bard isn't a profession to the elves. It's just how they are as a race.

Sorveris
06-13-2015, 07:37 AM
Has the bard been announced as a playable class?

Loregoyle
06-13-2015, 10:12 AM
Bards will not be a playable class in PVE. At least not for the initial release.

Some special cards will have a class type beyond the typical six, such as Human King/Queen or Orc High Cleric. Exiled Bard is one of those.

Gorgol
06-13-2015, 11:37 AM
Bards will not be a playable class in PVE. At least not for the initial release.

Some special cards will have a class type beyond the typical six, such as Human King/Queen or Orc High Cleric. Exiled Bard is one of those.

http://i.imgur.com/SF8MzIP.gif

IronPheasant
06-13-2015, 11:46 AM
A moment of silence for the one they call Puck

WolfCrypt
06-13-2015, 11:47 AM
I'm fine with six classes to be honest

Steelio
06-14-2015, 04:32 PM
Do the elves have kings/queens and such? Just wondering.

Gwaer
06-14-2015, 04:34 PM
Their queen is titania, the primal and King was Oberon also a primal... I think they were titled king and queen anyway.

Sorveris
06-16-2015, 04:30 PM

(omg omg Loregoyle responded to me! Play it cool) Awesome, thanks Loregoyle.

Aradon
06-17-2015, 11:18 AM

Is an Orc High Cleric a Cleric as well? And is it a 'high,' mechanically speaking?
And there was mention a while ago that cards with a class or type in their name would also be of that type, such as Angel of Dawn. Is this still the case?