PDA

View Full Version : Keepapalooza Milestone Giveaway

Dinotropia
06-16-2015, 01:52 AM
Hello Everyone!

Dinotropia here! You may remember when I introduced the 4keeps (http://forums.cryptozoic.com/showthread.php?t=40507) community competition a couple of months ago. I like to call it, "constructed with attitude." It has been a booming success and I am celebrating a major 500 follower milestone this Sunday. I wanted to invite you all to join me.

We will be doing a "Keepapalooza" Sunday (6/21) starting at 12 CT (5PM GMT). It works like this:

Unlike the normal 4keeps where I do a call for challengers once or twice a stream, on Sunday I will do a constant call for challengers to take on a gauntlet of wacky decks taken from past keeps. Challengers who manage to beat 3 such decks without losing will receive a number of sweet prizes! For example, we will be giving away:

Vampire King
Angel of Dawn
Mastery of Time
Jovial Pippit sleeves (Gencon 2014 Exclusive)
Draft Codes

And many more hexciting things!

If that sounds good to you, stop by http://www.twitch.tv/dinotropia this Sunday and say hi!

Cheers,

Dino-

wolzarg
06-16-2015, 05:48 AM
I wasn't impressed and then i saw an adorable dinosaur with a tophat. Now i want one of those and i will win it from you!

nicosharp
06-16-2015, 09:47 AM
Haven't had the opportunity to catch this on stream, but have heard good things by word of mouth. Keep up the great work, and looking forward to Keep defense PvE.

Showsni
06-16-2015, 10:16 AM
I wasn't impressed and then i saw an adorable dinosaur with a tophat. Now i want one of those and i will win it from you!

You can't steal Winston!

wolzarg
06-16-2015, 12:06 PM
You can't steal Winston!
Not only will i steal him i will rename him mr. fancyscales the 5th of worcestershire and he will live in my palace and dine on the finest of fish and chips.

Selali
06-16-2015, 02:06 PM
What if Winston is a vegetarian? Force feeding him fish seems cruel....

FlyingMeatchip
06-16-2015, 04:08 PM
I kidnap Mr. Winston and renames him Bugsy just to get under Wolzarg's skin.

Skirovik
06-17-2015, 12:24 AM
Always love your 4keeps stuff Dino (and your streams in general). Will be there if I can. (I think 5pm GMT on a Sunday is bad news bears for me though :(.)

strawwmann
06-17-2015, 07:09 AM
Always love your 4keeps stuff Dino (and your streams in general). Will be there if I can. (I think 5pm GMT on a Sunday is bad news bears for me though :(.)

I'm going to dress up in a top hat and green scales, so that I can live in a palace and be fed the finest fish & chips!

Ooooh, on second thoughts, that doesn't sound so good.... and I don't think the top hat & green scales would really go with my high heels :)

Dinotropia
06-17-2015, 04:11 PM
I guess I really should write Winston's backstory like I promised. Unless.... maybe he is a dino of mystery! His shrouded past only adds to his appeal...

Skirovik
06-17-2015, 06:50 PM
I guess I really should write Winston's backstory like I promised. Unless.... maybe he is a dino of mystery! His shrouded past only adds to his appeal...

I like him having a mysterious past, if that's any help.