PDA

View Full Version : Datadragons treasure, what's his horde really got?

Kaiba_Graysoul
06-19-2015, 11:46 AM
It took me and the community at large by surprise that datadragon had spin info good enough to give stardust rewards retro actively now hopefully with the profile coming soonish will it be retro actively filled with information? Will the double backs? Just love to speculate on these things :D so what is the thing you would like to know the most: your win ratio in PVP your most drafted card your preferred shard in sealed?

Zophie
06-19-2015, 11:48 AM
I'd like to know exactly how many special characters/punctuation marks I've used in chat to date.

Kaiba_Graysoul
06-19-2015, 11:49 AM
i'd like to know exactly how many special characters/punctuation marks i've used in chat to date.

hahaha

Fyren
06-19-2015, 11:55 AM
Blood Type

Racism Tracker

Number of Times Comp Drafts Lost to Opponent's OP Legendary, and related

Player Salt over Time (mol/L)

Boner Count

israel.kendall
06-19-2015, 11:56 AM
I've been curious about his data hoard as well. I hope some day in the future we will see some of this data, either via email updates (similar to MTGO monthly email thing with statistics) or maybe some statistics within the profile page once it becomes available.

I'd like to see stats for my account like # of drafts won, # of primal packs generated, amount of gold earned, how much junk I've sold on the AH, etc. Maybe someday.

Zophie
06-19-2015, 12:02 PM
I've been curious about his data hoard as well. I hope some day in the future we will see some of this data, either via email updates (similar to MTGO monthly email thing with statistics) or maybe some statistics within the profile page once it becomes available.

I'd like to see stats for my account like # of drafts won, # of primal packs generated, amount of gold earned, how much junk I've sold on the AH, etc. Maybe someday.

Ahh yeah, some infographics showing stats for the entire playerbase would be cool too, like showing all the different stats from games since alpha and stuff

Elwinz
06-19-2015, 12:06 PM
Global data sucks. IT wil tell you that Uruunaz actualy exist in the arena !/.

Yoss
06-19-2015, 12:14 PM
I'd love to just have a personal stats page for things like:

Tournament Stats
- Competitive Draft
-- Total Entries
-- Round 1 Wins (and %)
-- Round 2 Wins (and %)
-- Round 3 Wins (and %)
-- Average Payout
- Swiss Draft
-- Total Entries
-- Round 1 Wins (and %)
-- Round 2 Wins (and %)
-- Round 3 Wins (and %)
-- Average Payout
(etc)

Wheels of Fate
- Total gold spent
- Number of rolls
-- Set 01
--- Common
--- Uncommon
--- Rare
--- Legend
--- Primal
-- Set 02
(etc)
- Total gold won
- Total packs won
-- breakdown by Set
- Total stardust won
-- breakdown by rarity
- Other winnings
-- breakdown by Set
--- breakdown by item

I can go on and on...
Each of these, from a UI standpoint, should use the +/- "outline view" mechanic of a tree structure and should default to collapsed state.

I imagine this should be in game some time before 2030.

Tazelbain
06-19-2015, 12:15 PM
What card causes the most table flips when it is played?
What troop with attack greater than 0 has caused the least amount of damage to opponents?
What card in each set is main decked the least in limited?
What non-token card get sacrificed the most?

Mokog
06-19-2015, 12:31 PM
What card causes the most table flips when it is played?
What troop with attack greater than 0 has caused the least amount of damage to opponents?
What card in each set is main decked the least in limited?
What non-token card get sacrificed the most?

Reese
Zodiac Shaman
Zodiac shaman, molten slaggard
darkspire priestess

just my guesses.

israel.kendall
06-19-2015, 12:33 PM
Nah, Reese isn't the kind of card you table flip over. You table flip when you have firm control of the game and about to win, then Mass Polymorph Dingler'd out of nowhere. That's when the table flips happen.

Kaiba_Graysoul
06-19-2015, 12:38 PM
Nah, Reese isn't the kind of card you table flip over. You table flip when you have firm control of the game and about to win, then Mass Polymorph Dingler'd out of nowhere. That's when the table flips happen.

Seconded

Khendral
06-19-2015, 12:42 PM
Turn 2 Angel of Dawn is the Avatar of TableFlip

Svenn
06-19-2015, 12:49 PM
Turn 2 Angel of Dawn is the Avatar of TableFlip

Eh, you just murder, time ripple, or buccaneer it turn 3.

Kaiba_Graysoul
06-19-2015, 12:55 PM
Eh, you just murder, time ripple, or buccaneer it turn 3.

providing one is at hand of course

vickrpg
06-19-2015, 12:56 PM
I'd like to know what my "/played" is. how much time spent in client, in AH, In card manager, in matches, in arena etc.

Reese
Zodiac Shaman
Zodiac shaman, molten slaggard
darkspire priestess

just my guesses.

I know I've sacced way more minions of yazukan's than priestesses... Well, sacced a fewer number of them more time.

magic_gazz
06-19-2015, 01:11 PM
I would like to see these stats too.

Would also be nice to get sporadic updates on the stats of everyone. Like the win percentage of the top 10 players in each format.

Thoom
06-19-2015, 02:28 PM
Most table flips? Without question, Dwarven Ballistics Training when played in game 2 or 3 of a draft match.

I've never seen another combo that makes opponents say "screw this, I'm out" as seeing DBT+Killblade or DBT+Overtime for the second time.

bootlace
06-19-2015, 03:12 PM
Besides statistics related to win ratios, I'd like to see the average draft pick spot for each card after each set has rotated out of drafting.

KingGabriel
06-19-2015, 05:57 PM
I was in no way surprised by this. He told me my most drafted set 1 common was moon'airu sensei at one point :P

Valoisian
06-19-2015, 09:31 PM
Man, I've won with Molten Slaggard....he's my ace in the hole.

IronPheasant
06-19-2015, 09:47 PM

oi is that card brutal. The board wipe that reaches into your fist, too.

Erukk
06-19-2015, 10:04 PM
I'm sure Datadragon's Horde has enough information to make up all uncomfortable on a personal level. (Chat logs, the unhealthy amounts of time we spend logged in, AH spending habits, what our favorite/preferred play styles are from a general assessment of our deck list (both deleted past and present), click and view history, etc.)

israel.kendall
06-19-2015, 10:06 PM
oi is that card brutal. The board wipe that reaches into your fist, too.

yep lol, I used to play a mono sapphire with mass dingler, board flip is literally a wincon for those decks