PDA

View Full Version : The Art on vennen

Kaiba_Graysoul
06-23-2015, 02:18 PM
I'v been looking through the art for the blood cards, its so good, like the art has always been cool but their was always outstanding card art in sets 1/2 but this set just to me seems to have upped a gear especially the Vennen even the common cards looks crazy good, art people nice job.

Mejis
06-23-2015, 02:25 PM
I think this applies to the set as a whole, not just Vennen. It has some of my favourite art so far, feels like things have kicked up a gear, even though Set1+2 art was already outstanding.

wolzarg
06-23-2015, 05:30 PM
Needs more art from the guy who made dream dance 2/10 not enough dream dance style art.

Cowbot
06-23-2015, 06:31 PM
I was saying this to my guildmates earlier. The art for Set 3 is amazing across the board. I look back on old-style Repel and can't help but be impressed with the bump in quality.

I also enjoy how HexEnt has maintained a policy of allowing different styles. If you compare some of the more realistic vennen with the art style for many of the shin'hare in set 3, it's very different. The shin'hare look more cartoony, but that's OK! It still looks good, and I like the variety.