PDA

View Full Version : Alucard's June Giveaway Hextravaganza!

Alucard
06-25-2015, 03:35 PM
Clampions Assemble! It's Time for June Hextravaganza!

I have returned and I am pleased to announce information about June's Giveaway Hextravaganza event!

Where: Alucard's Twitch Channel (http://www.twitch.tv/alucard2004)
When: Sunday, June 28, 2015 - 12 PM EDT / 9 AM PDT / 5PM GMT

I will be hosting a 10 hour Hextravaganza on my Twitch channel this Sunday, June 28, 2015 starting at 12pm EDT / 9 am PDT / 5pm GMT. During this event, I will be playing in the VIP Sealed and playing some drafts. If the test server is open, we may also jump on there and have some fun with Armies of Myth as well! Keep reading for more information and a special giveaway that you can get through Twitter! HYPE!

Giveaways

I will be doing a ton of giveaways during June's Hextravaganza every single hour that will include Free Drafts, Primal Packs, Playsets of Chase Rares, Legendaries, AA Cards, AA Buccaneer Sleeves, and more! We've got a sweet, sweet AA Cerulean Mirror Knight up for grabs this time around! :)

Some of these giveaways will be for Clampions only and some will be for the entire community. I have a stream currency on my twitch channel called Alucoins and you can earn them simply by watching the stream. Some of the giveaways will require this currency to enter. You can become a Clampion of my channel using these Alucoins. Remember, this is a monthly event, so start earning your Alucoins now! Next month's Hextravaganza will be on my birthday! I highly recommend you start earning coins now!

Giveaways will happen every single hour in the following way:

- 1 Free to enter Giveaway - Everyone is Eligible
- 1 Giveaway that Requires Alucoins to Enter - Everyone is Eligible
- 1 Giveaway for Clampions

Here is a sneak peek at some of the prizes this month:

- AA Cerulean Mirror Knight
- Wrathwood Master Moss
- Angel of Dawn
- Set 1 and 2 Primal Packs
- AA Buccaneer Sleeve Codes
- Playset of Storm Cloud
- MYSTERY PRIZES

There will be a total of 30 prizes across the entire event, so we'll wait til then to reveal the rest! See you there!

-Alucard

Twitter Contest

I will randomly be giving away an AA Buccaneer Sleeve Code to 1 lucky person! Here's all you have to do:

Tweet @Alucard2004 @HEXTCG @CM_Phenteo with "My favorite card from Armies of Myth is [ ]"

Fill in the blank with your favorite card from Set 3! A winner will be drawn during Hextravaganza at around 5PM EDT. You do NOT have to be present to win!

KingGabriel
06-26-2015, 04:52 AM
Shinies

Flairina
06-26-2015, 05:42 AM
Once again I find myself torn between actually getting a twitter account, or standing firm and refusing as I have for the past three years or so. ^^;

Alucard
06-26-2015, 05:55 AM
Shinies

SHINIIIIESSSSS!!!! :D

Once again I find myself torn between actually getting a twitter account, or standing firm and refusing as I have for the past three years or so. ^^;

We will have more prizes on Sunday, including Buccaneer sleeves, so don't feel pressured if you don't feel like making a Twitter account. This is just something fun and new I decided to try! :) And it would be great to see more people with those fancy Bucc sleeves! HYPE!

Stok3d
06-26-2015, 03:37 PM
Sexy giveaways!

NOBLEStarshield
06-26-2015, 03:38 PM
Once again, thank you for doing such awesome giveaways to the community. <3

Assassine
06-27-2015, 05:57 AM
And ill miss it a second time :( Greetings from the hospital, have a fun day tomorrow! :)

Alucard
06-27-2015, 06:40 AM
Sexy giveaways!

HYYYPEEEEE!!!

Once again, thank you for doing such awesome giveaways to the community. <3

Starshield HYPE! It's my pleasure! The community has truly shown me a lot of love, so I'm always happy to give back.

And ill miss it a second time :( Greetings from the hospital, have a fun day tomorrow! :)

Tommaaaa!!! I hope you're doing well man! We really miss having you - hope you can come join us again soon! :) Next month Hextravaganza happens to be on my birthday. I'm sure we'll celebrate in a grand way! Hope you can make it! :D

Diesbudt
06-27-2015, 07:46 AM
Clam-tastic!

Frost3
06-27-2015, 02:30 PM

My suggestion is get a twitter account and then do one of two things. Only use it to enter give aways that excite you. Only follow people of the hex community that you want to hear from.

As i have been trying to learn this system, i find that for the most part the adds arent obnoxious, and i only ever get in trouble when i make the mistake of following the wrong person. If I am careful who i follow, especially keeping it mostly hex related, most of the time it doesnt bother me that much. The more selective you choose to be, the more narrow the feed will be for you. I have found a lot of hex streamers, and community members on twitch to be entertaining and informative. Some times change is good. =)

Alucard
06-28-2015, 06:01 AM
Clam-tastic!

Clam Clam Clam Clam Clam

My suggestion is get a twitter account and then do one of two things. Only use it to enter give aways that excite you. Only follow people of the hex community that you want to hear from.

As i have been trying to learn this system, i find that for the most part the adds arent obnoxious, and i only ever get in trouble when i make the mistake of following the wrong person. If I am careful who i follow, especially keeping it mostly hex related, most of the time it doesnt bother me that much. The more selective you choose to be, the more narrow the feed will be for you. I have found a lot of hex streamers, and community members on twitch to be entertaining and informative. Some times change is good. =)

Great points Stormchyld! I always enjoy hearing everyone's opinions about spoilers on Twitter and getting all the awesome updates from @HEXTCG! :D

Alucard
06-28-2015, 06:37 AM
Hextravaganza starts in less than 2.5 hours! HYPE!!

I will stop taking entries for the Twitter Contest after 5pm EDT! Be sure to get those entries in soon for your chance to win AA Buccaneer Sleeves!

Alucard
07-01-2015, 05:01 AM
Thanks to everyone who came out for Hextravaganza! I had a great time and I hope you all did too! I want to remind you all that this is a monthly event. I encourage you all to stop by over the next few weeks to earn more Alucoins because July 26th is going to be my BIRTHDAY Hextravaganza!! You can count on there being some amazing prizes! Hope you can make it!

All but 2 prizes have been sent! HexSeverim and jfk368 - please come by the stream and clam your prizes!

I have also done the Twitter contest drawing! Congratulations to @Geekographs for winning AA Buccaneer sleeves! His favorite card is Syyn, Etherdrake Nomad! HYPE!

Thanks everyone!