PDA

View Full Version : Equipment Box

Kaiba_Graysoul
06-25-2015, 03:37 PM
For a while I'v been looking at my chest with equipment and thinking, this just doesn't look that great, and with chest opening coming in soon those 9 pages of little empty slots might fill rather fast, I was wondering if there are plans to alter it. I'v not really got any idea what i'd like to see it look like I just know I don't love it in the current format.

CZE_Ty
06-25-2015, 09:46 PM
Can you clarify what you mean? I'm a little confused.

IronPheasant
06-25-2015, 09:46 PM
Heck, I wouldn't be angry if the equipment system were completely overhauled and everything were removed.

Probably in the minority on this.

He means like a separate storage container, or just removing them from the inventory. When we go into the inventory, we don't see every single card we have listed in there.

Fyren
06-25-2015, 09:47 PM
Heck, I wouldn't be angry if the equipment system were completely overhauled and everything were removed.

Probably in the minority on this.

Not really. I'm kinda with you. I mean, I'd like to have them junked for gold so I had something to show for it, sure, but the equipment system as it stands could use... work.

Oli
06-25-2015, 09:57 PM
For the upcoming promotion they designed the equipment as cards.
This looks really great. Just remove the equipment from the inventory and keep it in the equipment tab of the deck-editor/collection.
And show it like a card, so we can better read/view it.

Deathlock
06-25-2015, 11:22 PM
I personally would like to see an option to sort and move any equipment and other stuff in the inventory.

WWKnight
06-25-2015, 11:26 PM
Id liek to be able to right click on something on that screen, send it to auction and list the price. Would make life so much easier.

RCDv57
06-25-2015, 11:51 PM
For the upcoming promotion they designed the equipment as cards.
This looks really great. Just remove the equipment from the inventory and keep it in the equipment tab of the deck-editor/collection.
And show it like a card, so we can better read/view it.

This

ShloobeR
06-26-2015, 12:10 AM
I have always assumed that the current inventory in a box system was just a placeholder

I would be... uh... very surprised if that wasn't on the list of things to be prettied up and re-worked

RanaDunes
06-26-2015, 07:38 AM
I've always thought the inventory system was just a placeholder too.
I think we need a box/tab for every category of items. Like a box/tab for Tickets/Event Cards, a tab for Chests, a tab for equipment, a tab for mercenaries...etc. A filtering option wouldn't hurt either.

Kaiba_Graysoul
06-26-2015, 09:00 AM

Hay thanks for responding; i just want to say before beginning that this is a minor thing and it doesn't affect the game play in anyway. The current way we look at all our stuff that isn't cards is to click on the chest at the top which brings up a new window, there is a grid of boxes that fills with equipment over time, this system feels really mid 2000's rpg and it lags behind the rest of the interface; as a few on this tread have mentioned they believe it to be a place holder for something better I was just wondering if this was the case. Now I'v given it a bit of thought and I think all I would really like to see is a system like that of the auction house were along the left you would have:

Armoury:
Head
Chest
Gauntlets
Foot ware
weapons

Vault:
Star Dust
Gold
Plat

Barracks: for mercenaries

Packs:
Set1
Set2
Set3

And on the right it would show up what you search for just as in AH but as Oli said if we right clicked on an item it would show a really big image of the item with all its information and or lore.

It would feel like we had a Keep with different areas, this is something akin to what RanaDunes has said.