PDA

View Full Version : Shutting up my muse

Xavon
06-26-2015, 05:12 PM
A thread for all the random (Hex related) ideas that keep popping into my head. For starters:

Need more Escalation. Also, since it is a keyword and can have a pop up with the explanation, it does not need to be explained on the card. Just make it Escalation: X for the keyword, where X is the amount that is added to the bolded number(s).

Growing Allegiances [] (2) - Rare
Basic Action
Escalation: 1
Gain 1 random threshold.

Sprouting Strength [:wild: x 2] (3) - Rare
Basic Action
For each :wild: you have, 1 random troop in any of your zones gains +1/+0.

Purity of Action [:diamond: x2] (3) - Rare
Basic Action
1 random troop in any of your zones gains:
:diamond:: +0/+1
:diamond: x2: Steadfast
:diamond: x3: Lifedrain
:diamond: x4: Swiftstrike
:diamond: x5: +2/+0
:diamond: x6: Invincible

Xavon
06-26-2015, 05:18 PM
Splitting this out due to the 10 smily limit...

Forked Lightning [:ruby::ruby:] (3) - Rare
Basic Action
For each :ruby: you have, deal 1 damage to 1 random opposing troop.

Escher's Library [:sapphire::sapphire:] (3) - Rare
Basic Action
Draw 1 card for each :sapphire: you have. Then put all but 1 one cards from your hand into your deck.

Wasting Chi [:blood::blood:] (3) - Rare
Basic Action
For each :blood: you have, 1 random troop in any of your opponent's zones gains -0/-1.

Xavon
06-26-2015, 05:27 PM
Next idea:

Larantha, Half-Elven - [:ruby::ruby:] (3) - Uncommon
TROOP - Half-breed Mage - Unique
When a Troop you control is Inspired, gain <1/0>.
Before the coming of Hex, Human and Elf couples could not have children.
2/3

Thomas Cill, Half-Human - [:ruby::ruby::diamond::wild:] (5) - Legendary
TROOP - Half-breed Cleric - Unique
Human Allegiance: Cost -1 and threshold -:wild: in all zones.
Elf Allegiance: Cost -1 and threshold -:diamond: in all zones.
Inspire - As another Troop with cost equal to or greater than this Troop's enters play under your control, that Troop gains "When you play a Human or Elf, gain <1/0>."
Since the coming of Hex, nothing is the same.
4/4

Xavon
06-27-2015, 07:58 AM
Storm Scout - [:diamond::diamond::diamond:] (2) - Legendary
TROOP - Cat Mage - Unique
Swiftstrike
Prophecy - When this troop attacks, the next troop in your deck gets one of her keywords at random.
Inspire - As another Troop with cost equal to or greater than this Troop's enters play under your control, that Troop gains +1/+0 for each keyword it has (resolve this Inspire first).
"Wasn't that cat Princess Victoria's pet when she was a child?"
"You have it wrong. That cat was her bodyguard."
2/1

Hex Stone Collar - Chest - Rare
Your [Storm Scout]s have Steadfast and Skyguard

Four Paws Tabi - Feet - Rare
Your [Storm Scout]s instead have: "(resolve this Inspire last)"

Xavon
07-02-2015, 09:43 PM
Smoke Caller - [:blood:] (2) - Rare
TROOP - Cat Cleric - Unique
When this troop blocks or is blocked by a :ruby:, :sapphire:, or :wild: troop, it gains Swiftstrike and Lethal until the end of the turn.
The enemies of cat kind fall before her claws.
2/2

Red Eyes Hood - Head - Uncommon
Your [Smoke Caller]s gain: "This troop cannot be blocked by :diamond: or Artifact troops."

Calico Hunter - [:diamond:] (1) - Common
TROOP - Cat Ranger
When you gain :blood: from a resource, there is a 25% chance you also gain :diamond:.
When you gain :diamond: from a resource, there is a 25% chance you also gain :blood:.
1/1

Xavon
07-02-2015, 09:44 PM
Siamese Soldier - [:blood:] (1) - Uncommon
TROOP - Cat Warrior
When you gain :diamond: or :blood:, target opposing troop getting -1/-0 until the end of the turn.
1/1

strawwmann
07-03-2015, 02:45 AM
Shutting up my muse

The more I shut up my own muse, the more intelligent I sound... I'll leave it at that :)

RCDv57
07-03-2015, 09:15 AM
Sprouting Strength [:wild: x 2] (3) - Rare
Basic Action
For each :wild: you have, 1 random troop in any of your zones gains +1/+0.

Would be cooler as a combat trick.

Cut the cost by 1, keep the double threshold, and make it a quick action that adds an escalating +1/+1 to target troop.

EDIT: From the Accidental Knight we learn that Humans and Elfs are biologically incompatible. From the way the subject was handled I am fairly certain that Halfbreeds do not exist on Entrath.
(The only "exception" being the Vennen, but that was a very rare and special event.)

Xavon
07-03-2015, 01:38 PM
Would be cooler as a combat trick.

Cut the cost by 1, keep the double threshold, and make it a quick action that adds an escalating +1/+1 to target troop.

That would be an interesting card, but would defeat the purpose of this card can how it fits into the set.

EDIT: From the Accidental Knight we learn that Humans and Elfs are biologically incompatible. From the way the subject was handled I am fairly certain that Halfbreeds do not exist on Entrath.
(The only "exception" being the Vennen, but that was a very rare and special event.)

Bah. There is magic. Magic makes it possible, thus the point of the card quotes.

RCDv57
07-03-2015, 05:00 PM
Bah. There is magic. Magic makes it possible, thus the point of the card quotes.

Will couldn't figure it out, and he "tried" 2300 years after Hex crashed into the planet. Is is also worth mentioning that he is an expert with Hexing gems. An expert by human standards anyways.

Maybe if one of the Elf primals ate an entire human raiding party then something might happen.

Erukk
07-04-2015, 02:41 AM
Maybe if one of the Elf primals ate an entire human raiding party then something might happen.

I have a mental picture of Titania going all Hannibal Lecter on a bunch of humans now.

Xavon
07-09-2015, 04:39 AM
Fair Judgement - [:diamond::diamond:] (2) - Common
QUICK ACTION
Put target Artifact, Constant, or Troop into its owner's deck. That champion draws a card.

That is my verdict. Compensation will be rendered.

Gavel of Honor - Weapon - Uncommon
Your [Fair Judgement] instead has: "Target an Artifact, Constant, or Troop. You may choose to revert that card. Then put it into its owner's deck. That champion draws a card."