PDA

View Full Version : DC Comics Deck-Building Game: Heroes Unite Tournament Near Denver, CO

BenJazz
06-28-2015, 09:34 AM
Hello fellow DC Deck-Builders,

I am organizing a DC Comics Deck-Building Game: Heroes Unite Tournament Event during the GRAND OPENING of a new location of Enchanted Grounds located in Littleton a little south of Denver, Colorado. The event will be held on July 11th at 11 AM and will consist of 3 rounds of game-play. The tournament will use the Heroes Unite set and Crisis 2 main deck and Super Hero cards. Points will be awarded through each round based on VP standings and the winner will receive a voucher for a free copy of the soon to be released DC Comics Deck-Building Game: Crossover Pack - Arrow: The Television Series. Players can also receive copies of Gotham City Docks and other promo cards throughout the event. More information is available in the below flyer.

https://scontent-dfw1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xtp1/t31.0-8/s960x960/11269796_10207022432785147_3606064928679030831_o.j pg

The4gotNdeath
06-28-2015, 06:44 PM
ugh, why couldn't you be near where i live T_T

Skinner
06-29-2015, 12:55 AM
Love this! Please be sure to let us know how it goes, and share any pictures if you can.

Thanks and have fun,

BenJazz
06-29-2015, 06:38 AM
Love this! Please be sure to let us know how it goes, and share any pictures if you can.

Thanks and have fun,

Will do. I completely forgot to grab photos at the first tournament in April lol

GuruGuru214
06-29-2015, 03:37 PM
Awesome! I had a great time at the first tournament, so I'll be looking forward to this.

BenJazz
07-08-2015, 01:34 PM
Only 3 days away and things are looking smooth. I am also proud to announce we will be awarding copies of the newly released Joker promo at the event. If you want one then your gonna have to earn it during our special Joker's Wild round of tournament play...

http://cryptozoic.com/sites/default/files/icme/u30695/dy_2_6_0.jpg

BenJazz
07-12-2015, 09:39 AM
Hey everyone,

We finished up with our DC Comics Deck-Building Game: Heroes Unite Tournament yesterday and we had a great turnout. The tournament ran 4 tables with 16 players each rotating through 3 rounds of game play.
Some rounds went smoothly... others had some tough starting Line-Ups to contend with like the one below.
For the second round we ran a special "Joker's Wild" round where every player acted as if they had the effects of the Joker over-sized character promo. The top player at each table for this round won a copy of the Joker promo to take home to their gaming buddies.
Tournament Points were assigned each round based on player rankings at each table with the number of Super-Villains each player defeated acting as the tie-breaker. At the end of the tournament we had 2 players tied with 13 points but the winner nudged ahead having defeated 11 Super-Villains throughout the tournament compared to second places 10 (a very close event).
Congratulations to Steven for winning the tournament and receiving a (soon-to-be-released) copy of Arrow - The Television Series Crossover pack.
We plan on having more events in the coming weeks so keep your eyes peeled for further posts.