PDA

View Full Version : Charity Stream 2015. Wednesday 8th July - Sunday 12th July

infam0usne0
06-30-2015, 11:51 AM
Hey guys, making the official forum announcement of the HEX Charity stream 2015.
This year we are raising money for Extra Life and we want you guys to help us beat the incredible amount we raised last year.
Information about Extra Life can be found here http://www.extra-life.org/
Last year was a great success, we raised over $13,000 and we want to make this year even better. So we have stepped up the game, this year instead of 2 days of HEX you get 4 days and instead of 2 streamers you get 10!

The event will begin at 00:00 UTC on Thursday 9th of July or 17:00 PDT on Wednesday 8th of July.
To find out when this is for you, use this tool to convert the timezone.
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html
It will take place on the official HEX twitch stream over at
http://www.twitch.tv/HEXTCG

There is a schedule which you can find here. This will be updated as we get closer to the event and things are finalised so keep a a close eye on this spreadsheet!
This will be your one stop source to see what is happening and when.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1zlcG3RP6sOx9hD0EkCJnFjKfeSEuWsFrxSuqeX2N4DU/edit?usp=sharing

There will be cool events and giveaways over the course of of the 4 day HEX marathon.
Every single hour there will be at least three giveaways. There will be free draft tickets every hour. Stardust Packages every single hour and a whole host of prizes ranging from awesome to straight up insane.

Three winners will win the chance to skype hangout and draft with the developers of hex, play with them and ask them what you want!

One lucky winner will be receiving a vanity card again this year. You can be immortalised as a card in the game for all time!

We have tons of events too, gameshows, interactive chat games, guests from cryptozoic, guests from the community and a whole bunch more!

Help us raise a bunch of money for a good cause once again good sirs!
Give what you can, get involved and we shall see you soon!

DONATING and CHARITY RAFFLE: READ THIS BEFORE DONATING
On top of all the prizes available during the stream there will also be a charity raffle.
This raffle consists of community donated prizes and also some of my own.
This is seperate to the stream giveaways and is an extra thanks to those who donate.
The raffle will be open from Today July 4th and will go on until August 15th
Every person who donates at least $5 to extra life during this time and leaves their in game name with their donation will be entered. Every $5 donation will give you 1 entry to every drawing.
You must leave your in game name with your donation to be eligible, if you don't want to be entered just don't leave your in game name!

If you would like to donate prizes to the charity raffle prize pool please send them to infamousneo in game with the subject "CHARITY RAFFLE PRIZES"

EXTRA LIFE DONATION LINK: http://bit.ly/1JKYTKE Go here and click "Support Me"

CHARITY RAFFLE PRIZES (The name here is who they were donated by, some cards will come with equipment that is not listed here)

HEX Entertainment:
Shattered Destiny Variant GenCon 2015 Poster (Signed by the HEX team) + Sleeves
http://puu.sh/iQKa4/af049707bd.jpg http://puu.sh/iQK6T/f208f5869c.jpg

Gameforge:
Physical Prize Bundle x2 (3 Posters, 1 HEX T-Shirt XL, 1 HEX Stringbag)
http://puu.sh/iRZQA/ce2b940a53.jpg
Shipping Provided by Cirouss

HEX Primal (http://www.hexprimal.com/):
Playset of all set 3 commons (4x Each)
Playset of all set 3 uncommons (4x Each)
Set of all set 3 rares (1x Each)
Set of all set 3 legendaries (1x Each)

Infam0usne0:
Gencon 2015 Goodies

Liqududi:
Princess Victoria AA, Concubunny AA x4, Replicator's Gambit AA

Nero_Jinous:
Cerulean Mirror Knight AA, Sight of the Sun

Khendral:
Pack Raptor AA, Replicator's Gambit AA, Extinction AA, Windborne Acolyte AA x3, Veteran Gladiator AA, Genesis Pool Naiad AA, Baby Yeti AA x2, Darkspire Punisher AA x2, Adamanthian Scrivener AA x2, Goremaster AA x2, Succulent Cluckodon AA x2, Leeching Burrower x4, Azurefate Sorceress AA, Burn AA x4, Murder AA x4, Repel AA x4, Wrathwood Colossus AA, Brutal Commaner x4, Buccaneer AA x4, Xocoy High Cleric x4 , Sapper's Charge AA x4, Survival of the Fittest AA x4, Reaper Bot x4, Scarcliff Chimera x4, Supporting Fire x4, Nori x4, Chaotic Rip x4, Fertile Engorger x4, Reality Rift x4, Legionnaire of Adamanth x4, Soul Cube x4

Grum:
GenCon 2014 Poster + Sleeve Code

Cirouss:
Buccaneer Sleeves x3, Set 2 Primal

Snake:
Mastery of Time, Soul Marble x4, Angel of Dawn, Vampire King

Xenavire: Lightning Elemental x4, Adamanthian Scrivener AA x4, Reactor Bot AA x4, Spearcliff Cavalier x4, Reality Rift x4, Soul Cube x4, Wrathwood Master Moss x2, Xocoy, High Cleric

Havoc:
Ozawa Cosmic Elder, Cosmic Transmogrifier, Ressurection, High Tomb Lord, The Kraken, His Majesty King Gabriel, Citadel of Adamanth, Oberon's Eulogy

Gallionne:
Living Totem AA, 1000 Platinum x5

Phoenicia:
100,000 Gold x2

Wurtil:
Jovial Pippit Sleeves x10

Battousai:
Sister Cynthia x2, Scarcliff Chimera x3, Dream Stag x3, Nori x3, Ushul, Bramble Creeper x5, Legionnaire of Adamanth x5, Construct Guild Underboss, Reaper Bot, 1000 Platinum x2

RoPeTTe:
Zeedu x4, Wrathwood Colossus AA x2, Tiaanost x4, Archmage Wrenlocke, Mon'suun, Wrathwood Master Moss, 1000 Platinum, 100,000 Gold x5

Stowerling:
Mon'suun, 10 Shards of Fate pack x5

Birdie:
25 Shattered Destiny Pack, 1000 Platinum x3

More to come!

Kami
06-30-2015, 12:43 PM
When and where can we start donating? *whistles innocently*

infam0usne0
06-30-2015, 12:54 PM
Soon

Incindium
06-30-2015, 01:14 PM
So are you ever going to send out those remaining cards people won in last years charity stream that are outstanding?

Edit: Thanks for getting those sent out Neo

infam0usne0
06-30-2015, 01:47 PM
it's done incindium

Cirouss
06-30-2015, 02:19 PM
Super hyped for the event and I will enjoy it a lot, especially my own schedule of course! HYPE! :D Looking forward to see you all in there :)

Kami
06-30-2015, 03:38 PM
*may or may not stream bomb with other giveaways at random*

katkillad
06-30-2015, 04:16 PM
Is there going to be a single donation amount that puts you in on all the prizes like last time?

Incindium
06-30-2015, 04:22 PM
Is there going to be a single donation amount that puts you in on all the prizes like last time?

If so make it higher so we raise more money for Extra Life :)

Xenavire
06-30-2015, 04:28 PM
If so make it higher so we raise more money for Extra Life :)

I think its better to get more donators than fewer giving more.

wolzarg
06-30-2015, 05:20 PM
I think its better to get more donators than fewer giving more.
Depends if you are someone who can afford the more as you get better odds at the stuff. That said i definitely hope for a low limit lots of nice people donating and then those outstanding few who can will give more. Not sure what i gave last time but I'm slightly better of this time so I'm going to beat it almost certainly unless i gave more than i remember.

Xenavire
06-30-2015, 05:26 PM
Depends if you are someone who can afford the more as you get better odds at the stuff. That said i definitely hope for a low limit lots of nice people donating and then those outstanding few who can will give more. Not sure what i gave last time but I'm slightly better of this time so I'm going to beat it almost certainly unless i gave more than i remember.

Sadly, I am even worse off than last time. Will see what I can manage, but as I said, better to encourage lots of smaller donations. $5 a head was last years IIRC, something like that this year would be just fine.

magic_gazz
06-30-2015, 05:32 PM
May want to add this to the OP

http://www.extra-life.org/

I know I had not heard of them before.

TheMotivation
06-30-2015, 08:39 PM
Good stuff Gazz, I wanted to look more into it as well. I'm super excited for this and honored I get to be a part of it. I missed last year's, so I'm hoping this year's is every bit as awesome as I've heard. All for a great cause!

AstaSyneri
07-01-2015, 01:52 AM
How can I participate (other than by proxy through my guild), when I am pretty much offline during that time (family summer vacation on the beach)?

Fyren
07-01-2015, 02:33 AM
How can I participate (other than by proxy through my guild), when I am pretty much offline during that time (family summer vacation on the beach)?

Got an iPhone/Android? They've got Twitch apps.

AstaSyneri
07-01-2015, 03:33 AM
An iphone yes. And then I watch the Twitch stream over my phone? Doesn't sound... efficient ;-).

Fyren
07-01-2015, 04:36 AM
An iphone yes. And then I watch the Twitch stream over my phone? Doesn't sound... efficient ;-).

May not be the ideal solution, but gotta be better than nothing, nya?

infam0usne0
07-01-2015, 12:20 PM
added silentsnake to the roster on day one

Skirovik
07-01-2015, 11:47 PM
Looking forward to this. Should I be taking time off work to watch as many streamers as possible? :D

RCDv57
07-03-2015, 11:42 AM
That AA art on Mettle!!
That's... that's a level of quality I could manage.

And a chance at getting a vanity card of my very own.
Very cool stuff.

RipperJim
07-03-2015, 11:46 AM
Forgive me if I'm wrong, and I probably am, but aren't the Kickstarters who contributed at the Collector Tier supposed to be getting all alternative art cards automatically?

Xenavire
07-03-2015, 12:07 PM
Forgive me if I'm wrong, and I probably am, but aren't the Kickstarters who contributed at the Collector Tier supposed to be getting all alternative art cards automatically?

No, just very specific ones exclusive to them.

RipperJim
07-03-2015, 12:19 PM
No, just very specific ones exclusive to them.

OK, makes sense. Thanks.

Poetic
07-03-2015, 01:27 PM

haha, I wish. Just the collector tiers ones like mentioned. We did get extras of the KS cards I think. Like we get extra lotus gardens and what not.

Aradon
07-03-2015, 01:37 PM
haha, I wish. Just the collector tiers ones like mentioned. We did get extras of the KS cards I think. Like we get extra lotus gardens and what not.

Collectors receive two of each 'Collector' AAs, which are two specific cards given out three times a year (which for the time seem to be coinciding with set releases.) They also receive one extra of each KS promo card, including an extra Spectral Lotus Garden. A single collector tier should receive 3x of each Kickstarter promo except for 2x Lotus Garden.

RipperJim
07-03-2015, 01:44 PM
Collectors receive two of each 'Collector' AAs, which are two specific cards given out three times a year (which for the time seem to be coinciding with set releases.) They also receive one extra of each KS promo card, including an extra Spectral Lotus Garden. A single collector tier should receive 3x of each Kickstarter promo except for 2x Lotus Garden.

Very good explanation. Thanks.

infam0usne0
07-04-2015, 01:39 AM
Updated with donation link and charity raffle information

Xenavire
07-04-2015, 02:47 AM
Based on that reading, the donations are giving you an entry into the raffle only? Not that it will affect my attempts to donate, but it does add some pressure to be there for the 'good' (I.E. the insane ones like the sleeves and vanity card) prizes. With that in mind, will you be transparent with the timings of the major prizes? I can pull an all nighter, but I can't manage Thursday-Monday without sleep. :p

(Although I wish I could, prizes or not, as I want to be there to support the streamers and help the charity.)

Also, unrelated, is there any way I can help out? I missed my chance last year, would love to be able to do something this year.

Khazrakh
07-04-2015, 02:59 AM
Mh just wanted to make my donation - why exactly do they need my phone number?
Not that I'd expect them to make a call to Germany, but I really don't feel comfortable giving out personal information.

infam0usne0
07-04-2015, 03:03 AM
@Khaz Not sure why they need it, just figured it was a normal thing when entering billing information. You could just pop in a random fake number and probably it'll be fine.

@Xen The raffle contains prizes donated by the community, the cryptozoic prizes are all stream prizes, they will be added to the timetable

Khazrakh
07-04-2015, 03:07 AM
Worked for me, thank you ;)

infam0usne0
07-04-2015, 03:08 AM
thank YOU sir

Xenavire
07-04-2015, 03:08 AM
@Khaz Not sure why they need it, just figured it was a normal thing when entering billing information. You could just pop in a random fake number and probably it'll be fine.

@Xen The raffle contains prizes donated by the community, the cryptozoic prizes are all stream prizes, they will be added to the timetable

OK, thanks a lot :) this is going to be great! I may have to dig through my own collection and find some goodies to give.

Kasbark
07-04-2015, 03:18 AM
Great stuff guys! Looking forward to the stream!

RCDv57
07-04-2015, 08:10 AM
Phone number is probably needed in order to help prevent multiple entries.

EDIT: Wait, that is silly if the raffle is already tied to a monetary value

infam0usne0
07-04-2015, 09:15 AM
Phone number is probably needed in order to help prevent multiple entries.

EDIT: Wait, that is silly if the raffle is already tied to a monetary value

Well the number is a extra life thing not requested by me anyway.

Saeijou
07-04-2015, 07:56 PM
awesome guys! looking forward to the stream :)

wolzarg
07-05-2015, 03:14 AM
I really liked how donating gave you automatic entry last time as watching streams eats heavily at my data. Trying to be there for the majority of my stream would cost me more than i could possibly afford and with the donation cutting into my funds even less. Not that I'm technically complaining I'm just saying.

Xenavire
07-05-2015, 03:53 AM
I really liked how donating gave you automatic entry last time as watching streams eats heavily at my data. Trying to be there for the majority of my stream would cost me more than i could possibly afford and with the donation cutting into my funds even less. Not that I'm technically complaining I'm just saying.

My guess is that the technical side of the 'donate for entry into everything' was too stressful last year (I remember some minor issues) and with an increased number of streamers, there is a larger margin for error.

So a raffle instead makes sense, and if they publish the timings of the major giveaways you can just plan accordingly.

infam0usne0
07-05-2015, 04:05 AM
Yeah i would love to do it that way for sure, but it was unwieldy with just two of us, caused a lot of problems and we barely got through it. With more people it becomes exponentially more problematic.
Hopefully this is a good middle ground, giving a bonus to people who donate while keeping the focus on the live event.

Either way don't fret too much, it's all for a good cause and it's all free!
Enjoy!

wolzarg
07-05-2015, 05:18 AM
I can definitely see that but i just feel like i will most likely be at work for most of them. Having someone who didn't donate win the vanity card while people who donated possibly, can't seems weird. If possible maybe just have that one include all donators and only donators. This makes the whole timezone thing a very very big deal, so while i get that it was a administrative nightmare the previous system was very superior in my opinion.

Then again if i did win i would just sell it to the highest bidder and donate the money. I guess either way you do it someone will be unhappy and most people will be happy.

infam0usne0
07-06-2015, 07:36 AM
Raffle prizes have been updated.
Thankyou to everyone who has been donating prizes and donating to extra life so far!

Xenavire
07-06-2015, 08:10 AM
Thankyou to everyone who has been donating prizes and donating to extra life so far!

You miscounted the amount of Master Moss I gave, I could only manage 2, not 4. :p

Also, for anyone interested, I gave a lot of matching equipment alongside those cards. Minor stuff, but definitely going to make some new PvE player happy if they win. :)

Ertzi
07-06-2015, 09:45 AM
I will probably donate anyway, but have I understood correctly that in addition to the donation, one must be at the right stream at the right time to receive the possible prizes? I am now talking solely about the additional prizes for the donors. Meaning, if I donate, I am not automatically in every drawing for the raffle prizes? I don't mind waiting to get a prize, but I can't follow many of the streams during a work week, as they are pretty late here, and I also have a football tournament this weekend. Would I miss many opportunities to win? This might directly affect the amount I would donate. Gotta get them tickets :)

desk
07-06-2015, 10:05 AM
I will probably donate anyway, but have I understood correctly that in addition to the donation, one must be at the right stream at the right time to receive the possible prizes? I am now talking solely about the additional prizes for the donors. Meaning, if I donate, I am not automatically in every drawing for the raffle prizes? I don't mind waiting to get a prize, but I can't follow many of the streams during a work week, as they are pretty late here, and I also have a football tournament this weekend. Would I miss many opportunities to win? This might directly affect the amount I would donate. Gotta get them tickets :)

Stream giveaways and the raffle prizes for donating are two different things per Neo's first post in this thread. It is under this heading: DONATING and CHARITY RAFFLE: READ THIS BEFORE DONATING. My assumption is the raffle will work like a raffle in real life would. Just draw for each prize out of giant list of tickets (names) until there are no more prizes. The raffle drawing is also not during the live event but is August 15.

Ertzi
07-06-2015, 11:15 AM
Stream giveaways and the raffle prizes for donating are two different things per Neo's first post in this thread. It is under this heading: DONATING and CHARITY RAFFLE: READ THIS BEFORE DONATING. My assumption is the raffle will work like a raffle in real life would. Just draw for each prize out of giant list of tickets (names) until there are no more prizes. The raffle drawing is also not during the live event but is August 15.

Yeah, I read the post, but I feel it could have been clearer. I am pretty tired though, so that might be it. So I take it that the raffle has nothing to do with live streaming, meaning I can just donate a pile of cash and be eligible for everything in the charity raffle, even if I do not watch a single stream? I plan to, but I do have a pretty hectic couple of days coming up. I do not mind losing the stream giveaways, as they require a lot of time, which I do not have. I guess I'll donate a bit more then. If I donate like $50, is that 10 tickets, or just one? Would I need to donate in 5 dollar increments?

desk
07-06-2015, 12:14 PM
Yeah, I read the post, but I feel it could have been clearer. I am pretty tired though, so that might be it. So I take it that the raffle has nothing to do with live streaming, meaning I can just donate a pile of cash and be eligible for everything in the charity raffle, even if I do not watch a single stream? I plan to, but I do have a pretty hectic couple of days coming up. I do not mind losing the stream giveaways, as they require a lot of time, which I do not have. I guess I'll donate a bit more then. If I donate like $50, is that 10 tickets, or just one? Would I need to donate in 5 dollar increments?

My understanding is that he will just do the math and if you donate 50 you get 10 tickets. It would be detrimental if you had to donate 10 times for 5 dollars.

wolzarg
07-06-2015, 01:48 PM
Crap should have donated 5 instead of 6. ;P

havocattack
07-06-2015, 06:34 PM

Forgot the mercs I sent :P

ShadowRealm
07-07-2015, 01:43 AM
I donated already and received the confirmation e-mail, but on the "Donations" page, I only appear as this:

Anonymous donated $10.00
07/05/2015

Is it normal that my commentary (some words with my IGN: ShadowRealm) isn't appearing? I'm not registered on the website but I saw some other Anonymous with commentaries... Hope you can count me in for the raffles! XD

Khendral
07-07-2015, 02:26 AM
If you checked the box that says something along the lines of "only HEXTCG sees my message" then they will see your name, but we won't.

Khendral
07-07-2015, 02:27 AM
Forgot the mercs I sent :P
He hasn't updated with the merc, equipment and a few PVE cards I sent either. He must be quite busy going through all the donations :)

ShadowRealm
07-07-2015, 02:40 AM
If you checked the box that says something along the lines of "only HEXTCG sees my message" then they will see your name, but we won't.

Haaa, that's it and why. So if you can count 2 tickets ($10) for ShadowRealm, I'll be glad. Do I have to send a PM to Infam0usNe0?

infam0usne0
07-07-2015, 03:08 AM
i can still see what you wrote, but the public can't, you don't need to worry

ShadowRealm
07-07-2015, 03:33 AM
OK thanks a lot, will follow the first days of Charity stream when I can :)

infam0usne0
07-07-2015, 08:12 AM
Schedule has been updated with giveaways and guests

Xenavire
07-07-2015, 08:44 AM
Schedule has been updated with giveaways and guests

Quick question - did I miss it, or is the 'choose a sleeve' prize not listed? Or is that maybe in the raffle instead? :p

infam0usne0
07-07-2015, 09:10 AM
it's not listed because it became mettle AA

Xenavire
07-07-2015, 09:25 AM
it's not listed because it became mettle AA

Oh? Well, thats neat. Makes sense too. Thanks for clearing it up. :)

N3rd4Christ
07-07-2015, 11:23 AM
So we will also get Mettle AA Sleeves? I was about to post asking that lol

If so I think I found my new Favorite sleeves

hex_colin
07-07-2015, 01:06 PM
No sleeves. They didn't want to do the same thing as last year. So adorable cloud sleeves last year, equally adorable AA Mettle this year.

infam0usne0
07-07-2015, 01:41 PM
Updated the schedule. During the stream 3 Winners will get the chance to skype hangout and draft with the developers of HEX.

Signed Variant Shattered Destiny GenCon 2015 Poster + Sleeves added to charity raffle pool!

Xenavire
07-07-2015, 01:41 PM
No sleeves. They didn't want to do the same thing as last year. So adorable cloud sleeves last year, equally adorable AA Mettle this year.

I dare anyone to argue with that! Although storm cloud is objectively cuter, that thing is disgustingly adorable and I love it. :D

Cirouss
07-08-2015, 01:44 PM
Hello everyone! I am back now after my Gameforge visit and made sure to grab some awesome prizes for the charity stream!

We are going to giveaway physical prize bundles that contain each 3x HEX Posters (Not Gencon ones), 1x HEX Shirt in XL and 1x HEX Stringbag!

Here is a picture of a bundle:

http://i.imgur.com/J4bmkPJ.jpg

These are giveaways provided by Gameforge, I will cover the transport costs to whoever wins them :)

f5shooter
07-08-2015, 04:10 PM
Hello everyone! I am back now after my Gameforge visit and made sure to grab some awesome prizes for the charity stream!

We are going to giveaway physical prize bundles that contain each 3x HEX Posters (Not Gencon ones), 1x HEX Shirt in XL and 1x HEX Stringbag!

Here is a picture of a bundle:

http://i.imgur.com/J4bmkPJ.jpg

These are giveaways provided by Gameforge, I will cover the transport costs to whoever wins them :)

You might want to update the spreadsheet... your bundle is missing a letter on there make the prize appear to be a stinky one.

Cirouss
07-08-2015, 06:15 PM
You might want to update the spreadsheet... your bundle is missing a letter on there make the prize appear to be a stinky one.

Haha yeah my bad =D It is corrected, was funny though ;D

Fugitive787
07-09-2015, 04:47 PM
Do you have a schedule yet of the streamers? Thanks

ManofPeace
07-09-2015, 05:46 PM
There is a schedule which you can find here. This will be updated as we get closer to the event and things are finalised so keep a a close eye on this spreadsheet!
This will be your one stop source to see what is happening and when.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1zlcG3RP6sOx9hD0EkCJnFjKfeSEuWsFrxSuqeX2N4DU/edit?usp=sharing

Says it right there in the OP

f5shooter
07-10-2015, 10:33 AM
When do we get to draw again??

BirdieG
07-11-2015, 02:11 AM
Since I can't donate any money (I can't send money out of Greece :mad:) I'll just give out 3000 plat and 25 booster packs :3. That's all I have :(

wolzarg
07-11-2015, 10:26 AM
For anyone who can't donate money for any reason take a look at the TUC gold rush event. Where your gold turns into money for the charity. http://forums.cryptozoic.com/showthread.php?t=44188

Cato
07-12-2015, 12:37 PM
-- EDIT: Nevermind, PM'd Neo --

So if I totally forgot to put my IGN on my $300 donation, is there anywhere where I can request it added to the Raffle?

IGN: Dawnstar

chromus
07-12-2015, 06:10 PM
Huge success. Thanks to all the streamers!

NOBLEStarshield
07-12-2015, 06:19 PM
Thank you to everyone involved <3

purehybrid
07-12-2015, 06:57 PM
Thanks to HXE and especially all the streamers and donators. I managed to miss only about 24 hours of the entire stream, and it was all amazing.

Maylick
07-13-2015, 01:35 AM
Thanks to HEX and especially all the streamers and donators. I managed to miss only about 24 hours of the entire stream, and it was all amazing.

^
This. I'll just say that all of you are heroes on your own time and legends in the future!

Elwinz
07-13-2015, 02:21 AM
what was total value i fall asleep hour before stream ended ;p

infam0usne0
07-13-2015, 02:52 AM
$27,478 sir!

Khazrakh
07-13-2015, 04:15 AM
So Alucard will do his "no hype no dream no clam"-stream :D?

Poetic
07-13-2015, 04:54 AM
Hope we don't make him do it this week, we need a hype set 3 stream. Save the silence for next week.

Alucard
07-13-2015, 07:48 AM
27.4K HYPE!!!!

Yeah, I think I'll focus on enjoying and exploring the awesome new stuff that we're getting with the patch this week. Maybe we'll tackle it next week! I'll let you guys know when I pin down a date.

HYPE! CLAM! DREAM! HYPE! CLAM! DREAM! HYPE! CLAM! DREAM! HYPE! CLAM! DREAM! HYPE! CLAM! DREAM! HYPE! CLAM! DREAM!

Gotta do it while I can T_T

Nero_Jinous
07-13-2015, 08:03 AM
27.4K HYPE!!!!

Yeah, I think I'll focus on enjoying and exploring the awesome new stuff that we're getting with the patch this week. Maybe we'll tackle it next week! I'll let you guys know when I pin down a date.

HYPE! CLAM! DREAM! HYPE! CLAM! DREAM! HYPE! CLAM! DREAM! HYPE! CLAM! DREAM! HYPE! CLAM! DREAM! HYPE! CLAM! DREAM!

You heard it people. Save your resub alerts for his no hype no clam no dream stream ;)

kameda
07-13-2015, 08:09 AM
27.4K HYPE!!!!

Should do it during hextravaganza to make it extra hard Kappa aluHype

Xenavire
07-13-2015, 08:55 AM
Isn't the next Hextravaganza on Alu's birthday? That would be WAY too mean, can't do it then! Maybe the one after? :p

Cirouss
07-13-2015, 10:28 AM
Thank you everyone for participating in this gigantic event, was a ton of fun and we raised a SUPER great amount of money with the 27,4k$! THANK YOU! =)

hacky
07-14-2015, 01:58 AM
Hi! Once again, what an incredible amount we raised for an amazing cause!

I hear you like prizes, though! I'm compiling all the raffles and prizes that were won during my segment of the Charity Stream. If you won a prize during my part of the stream, and I am missing your in-game name, please contact me (ingame message hacky or twitch message hackychannel). I will also be contacting you via Twitch message.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1KqYLGyfoOYl5VwKwQSNlvzgFujPPQcRdOCSKpOcD1_4/edit?usp=sharing

I will begin sending out the goodies this week!

SamSchwartz
07-15-2015, 02:40 AM
Great idea of raising fund. Excellent job, I suggest everybody to participate and please donate the fund for better use.

IrishBattousai
07-15-2015, 05:46 PM
this community is so good i'm so happy to be a part of it anything that helps kids be kids is always good

azteclord
07-16-2015, 08:30 AM
Man, I was on vacation for 3 weeks without access to the internet, and I missed this. :(

ziggarius
07-16-2015, 08:47 AM
Man, I was on vacation for 3 weeks without access to the internet, and I missed this. :(

The actual charity raffle is still open until August if you check closer :) The stream itself, is sadly over. Not sure if there are VODs available or not though.

IrishBattousai
07-26-2015, 12:18 PM
just wondering if all the draft pack prizes have been sent out yet that where given out on the stream

Incindium
07-26-2015, 12:40 PM
I'd assume the draft packs haven't been sent yet since I've not gotten mine either.

The_Lannisters
07-26-2015, 01:15 PM
I'd assume the draft packs haven't been sent yet since I've not gotten mine either.

Yep, same here. Still waiting :)

NyXDaE
07-26-2015, 03:14 PM
Yep, same here. Still waiting :)
I'm waiting too. My husband got a draft set reward mailed to him (packs and money) but we are both waiting on draft codes too that we each won.

ravushimo
07-26-2015, 04:56 PM

+1 ...and stardust pack ;)

Flairina
07-26-2015, 08:59 PM
+1 ...and stardust pack ;)

I'm still uncertain if I'm missing a draft code and a stardust set or not. I think I got the draft packs, but not those.

magic_gazz
07-26-2015, 09:05 PM
just wondering if all the draft pack prizes have been sent out yet that where given out on the stream

I would guess the streamers are all frantically playing set 3 like we are to get them AAs.

Would expect them to take care of it this week.

Metronomy
07-28-2015, 09:24 AM
i think the codes are sent out by hexent....im waiting on 3 draft codes

Saeijou
07-28-2015, 10:34 AM
i think the codes are sent out by hexent....im waiting on 3 draft codes

yeah, i think phenteo noted down all the names for codes

Metronomy
07-29-2015, 02:39 AM
maybe phenteo is kind enough to give a status update when we can exspect the codes...one or two more weeks and i will start to forget it completly^^

Kliphph
08-08-2015, 07:31 AM
Any idea on when we will be receiving codes for items won during the Charity Stream? I've been quite patient in waiting for my 2 stardust packs that I won during the stream, but after this long of a delay it appears they have either forgotten about it or they lost the list.

hacky
08-08-2015, 08:31 AM
No chance of a lost list, we have every winner noted neatly in a table. Delay is probably due to release and event craziness, but I would like to see the remaining goodies squared away soon as well.

hex_colin
08-08-2015, 09:13 AM
Any idea on when we will be receiving codes for items won during the Charity Stream? I've been quite patient in waiting for my 2 stardust packs that I won during the stream, but after this long of a delay it appears they have either forgotten about it or they lost the list.

I know for a fact that Ne0 just got the Stardust from HEX (in the past day or 2). He's flying back to London from CA as I type this. I'm sure he'll get to it after he gets back. :)

WWKnight
08-08-2015, 09:36 AM
Is there a secret cabal of Hex players/streamers/exalted who pull the strings behind the scenes?

Keep in mind, any denial will be taken as confirmation.

Metronomy
08-08-2015, 10:57 AM
who sends out the codes...the streamers or the team ?

Ertzi
08-10-2015, 08:21 AM
Phew! Almost forgot to donate, because I have been so busy with other HEX stuff. I donated $50, which is a meagre amount in the grand scheme of things, but I am not rich. I wanted to be amongst the members of this great community that could say they contributed.

Sorry for the late surge, but better late than never, right :)

Metronomy
08-12-2015, 10:05 AM
any updates about the codes ?...this is getting ridiculous

hex_colin
08-12-2015, 10:11 AM
any updates about the codes ?...this is getting ridiculous

Ne0 was always planning to send out prizes after the raffle closes (August 15th). Might want to be a little more patient. The Charity stream exists to benefit charity first and foremost. The prizes are a nice bonus.

Xenavire
08-12-2015, 10:15 AM
Ne0 was always planning to send out prizes after the raffle closes (August 15th). Might want to be a little more patient. The Charity stream exists to benefit charity first and foremost. The prizes are a nice bonus.

Do we know if he is drawing live? I am interested in watching.

Metronomy
08-12-2015, 10:20 AM
some infos would be nice though...i still dont know who sends out the codes...is is the streamers or is it hexent ?
i am supposed to get 3 codes...i have no problem in waiting...just infos please

hex_colin
08-12-2015, 12:17 PM
Do we know if he is drawing live? I am interested in watching.

No idea, Xenavire.

Shaqattaq
08-12-2015, 03:08 PM
some infos would be nice though...i still dont know who sends out the codes...is is the streamers or is it hexent ?
i am supposed to get 3 codes...i have no problem in waiting...just infos please

Throughout the thread, multiple streamers have said that this is a community organized event and the players who hosted the stream would be sending out the prizes.

Metronomy
08-12-2015, 04:00 PM
i havnt had this information about the codes...it wasnt the first time i asked...but still thanks for that info

magic_gazz
08-12-2015, 04:18 PM
For what its worth I think Neo said the other day they were waiting on the codes to be sent to them from Hex, so that is why they have not sent them out yet. I believe he expects them at the end of the week.

infam0usne0
08-15-2015, 05:52 PM
HEY guys i will be drawing the winners for the charity raffle over the next day. I will post the winners to this thread by tuesday at the latest. At that time the prizes will start to go out and i will try to contact people if needed. If you win something generally speaking it should just appear in your game inbox (as long as it's an in game prize). Thanks to all who donated prizes and thanks again to every one of you who donated and made this charity stream absolutely huge. Good Luck!

Xenavire
08-15-2015, 05:57 PM
HEY guys i will be drawing the winners for the charity raffle over the next day. I will post the winners to this thread by tuesday at the latest. At that time the prizes will start to go out and i will try to contact people if needed. If you win something generally speaking it should just appear in your game inbox (as long as it's an in game prize). Thanks to all who donated prizes and thanks again to every one of you who donated and made this charity stream absolutely huge. Good Luck!

Sweet, take your time, it sounds like a lot of work. :p

Voormas
08-15-2015, 06:38 PM
I had almost forgotten about this, $28,326 raised - that's nuts!

Good job everyone!

Swordil
08-15-2015, 09:46 PM
Woo hoo! Good job everyone! And poor Ne0 needs an assistant for all those prizes :)

ghulzen
08-18-2015, 07:49 PM

I hate to be that guy. But it's tuesday. I'd love to know for sure I didn't win anything. :)

infam0usne0
08-18-2015, 08:51 PM
I hate to be that guy. But it's tuesday. I'd love to know for sure I didn't win anything. :)

Yeah you might have but now i've taken you out of the drawing

magic_gazz
08-18-2015, 08:56 PM
Yeah you might have but now i've taken you out of the drawing

infam0usne0
08-18-2015, 11:22 PM
a special thanks to skirovik and vogar for donating in many $5 chunks over the course of the stream! making this super hard :D

Skirovik
08-18-2015, 11:58 PM
a special thanks to skirovik and vogar for donating in many $5 chunks over the course of the stream! making this super hard :D

Lol, sorry Neo. I made 10 donations in total (all $5+).

infam0usne0
08-19-2015, 12:41 AM
haha it's ok i'm just kidding dude <3

Ertzi
08-19-2015, 01:16 AM
But one $50 donation still counts as ten tickets, right? I hope I didn't need to use the 10 x 5$ method as well >_<

Kasbark
08-19-2015, 01:26 AM
One $50 donation is the same as 10 $5 donations in terms of tickets! Only easier for Neo to handle :D

infam0usne0
08-19-2015, 01:36 AM
Everything other than the PvE Stuff has been drawn. Will get on that tomorrow/later
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Cb0DER0olw4znjSnacByisRzbIQItD0jbjmjjvO_ye8/edit?usp=sharing

ShadowRealm
08-19-2015, 02:13 AM
Damn work proxy lol, guess I'll have to wait to get home later to check this out. Is it only for your prizes infam0usne0? Or for the whole charity raffle?

ShloobeR
08-19-2015, 02:17 AM
Oh, completely forgot there were even prizes to be drawn..!

Congrats to the winners!

Ertzi
08-19-2015, 03:52 AM
Well, once again I did not win anything, but I was happy to be a part of the charity. Congratulations to all the winners. :)

Flairina
08-19-2015, 04:10 AM
Oh hey, cool! I did win something! Only a Wrenlocke, but considering I had a what, .053% chance of getting anything (well, okay, not everyone that donated under Hex's name left an IGN but still), that's pretty cool! :D

Incindium
08-19-2015, 04:39 AM
Cool thanks all for the work on all that. Any word on the draft packs that were given away on stream that were supposed to be provided by Hex Ent?

Also anyone who donated and didn't win anything want the Pippit Sleeves I won?

Lyckan
08-19-2015, 05:19 AM
Cool thanks all for the work on all that. Any word on the draft packs that were given away on stream that were supposed to be provided by Hex Ent?

Also anyone who donated and didn't win anything want the Pippit Sleeves I won?
I donated and didn't win anything and I would love some pippit sleeves! :D

majin
08-19-2015, 06:10 AM
congrats to everyone who won and to everyone that made this event possible :D

Reeplay
08-19-2015, 08:39 AM
aww I didn't win anything :(
Ahh well I was only really hoping for pippit sleeves anyway or some of the physical stuff. I can play the game for everything else
Congratulations to those who won

Eetabee
08-19-2015, 09:22 AM
Congrats to the kids who will be impacted by these donations. They are the real winners.

Huge thanks to Neo and all the other streamers for putting this on.

Shaqattaq
08-19-2015, 09:47 AM

The stream was a community-run event, so support from HEX Ent. is given to the organizer(s) of the event and will be distributed by them.

Saeijou
08-19-2015, 09:53 AM
congrats to the winners :)

saffamike
08-19-2015, 10:53 AM
Congrats to the lucky winners. This time round I struck out.

Pinnacle
08-21-2015, 06:51 PM
Everything other than the PvE Stuff has been drawn. Will get on that tomorrow/later
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Cb0DER0olw4znjSnacByisRzbIQItD0jbjmjjvO_ye8/edit?usp=sharing

So, weird question: did I win and screw up my name, or is there someone with the account name "ThePinnacle"? That's going to be awfully confusing if it's true! And if I won, thanks. :cool:

Skirovik
08-21-2015, 08:10 PM
Congrats to the winners.

Also, from reading that winner list I must ask - Did Gallionne donate a LOT (and I mean a LOT!) or was he just incredibly lucky or both? Coz hot damn, well done to him! :D

Reeplay
08-22-2015, 03:40 AM
Man I didn't even win any PvE stuff either. Still congratulations to those who won anything and still an amazing amount of money raised which is what was most important

chromus
08-22-2015, 06:08 AM
Our donations have just been sent. Thanks again to the organizers and all who took part in it, making this community even more awesome than it already was! :)

NyXDaE
08-23-2015, 11:49 AM
So, weird question: did I win and screw up my name, or is there someone with the account name "ThePinnacle"? That's going to be awfully confusing if it's true! And if I won, thanks. :cool:

My husband's account is "ThePinnacle" and we donated - so, "ThePinnacle" is correct. Have the cards been sent out?

Also, we each won a draft code raffle during the stream (our names were taken down), but haven't received the draft codes yet (we did get a different win where cards/cash were sent directly, but no codes for our other wins yet).

Kasbark
08-25-2015, 02:21 AM
Has the drawn items been sent out yet? I've not recieved my AA Goremasters yet :)

Salverus
08-28-2015, 02:19 AM
Just now i received my draft ticket i won from infamousneo's stream. Thank you very much :-).
So to anyone else that won something as well, expect to get it very soon.

hakeswill
08-28-2015, 04:54 AM
I got 2 of my 3 items today. Thanks, Ne0 and whoever donated 10 packs and a Tiaanost!

IrishBattousai
08-28-2015, 06:46 AM
i just got some random code from neo thxs by the way but it dose not say what the code is for

IrishBattousai
08-28-2015, 06:49 AM

i won something because i got something in the mail and i dont see my name on that list

Zubrin
08-28-2015, 06:50 AM
I got a single AA murder in the mail from Neo this morning with no subject/text. I assumed he was sending me a message until I saw this thread pop up again.

Salverus
08-28-2015, 06:53 AM
i won something because i got something in the mail and i dont see my name on that list

that list is for donators, the extra draws.
The prizes being send out now is what you won during the stream, by being in the twitch chat and participating in the give aways.

Incindium
08-28-2015, 06:59 AM
So is there a complete list of what was supposed to be sent out? I thought I was supposed to get was a draft code from a giveaway during one of Alucard's parts of the Charity stream but what I was mailed was one of each Stardust. I may just been wrong about what I won during the stream though.

I did get the Cosmic Transmogrifier I won from the drawing of donators. I'm still waiting on the Pippit Sleeve code though which I'll be regifting.

hacky
08-31-2015, 01:12 AM
So is there a complete list of what was supposed to be sent out? I thought I was supposed to get was a draft code from a giveaway during one of Alucard's parts of the Charity stream but what I was mailed was one of each Stardust. I may just been wrong about what I won during the stream though.

I also got a "switched prize" -- the code I got was for a Draft, when I should have gotten a Stardust set (Friday, Funktion's segment)

I see you as a Draft Code winner on Friday (Alucard's segment). I wonder if Friday's winners were switched.

Incindium
08-31-2015, 01:53 PM
Do you wanna just swap hacky or wait to see what Neo says?

Flairina
08-31-2015, 03:18 PM
I also got a "switched prize" -- the code I got was for a Draft, when I should have gotten a Stardust set (Friday, Funktion's segment)

I see you as a Draft Code winner on Friday (Alucard's segment). I wonder if Friday's winners were switched.

Similarly, though two of my prizes were correct, I also received a stardust set when I won a draft pack. Now that I'm seeing other people had the same thing, I'm thinking there was some sort of system error.

Saeijou
08-31-2015, 03:31 PM
when did you get your stardust? i'm still missing mine

xou
09-10-2015, 12:17 PM
I'm sorry for necroing this once more, but had all the prizes been distributed? I'm still missing 1k plat from Snake's part of the stream.

McCloud68
09-10-2015, 12:24 PM
As I am missing a draft ticket from Funktions stream as well. CS will not do anything about it they said. Was told to contact the streamer. That was done a month ago.

nicosharp
09-10-2015, 12:39 PM
Wears mai 3 shtuf?

McCloud68
09-10-2015, 01:00 PM
I think this is the first time in over a month I have even mentioned not getting something from the Charity Stream. I think the idea and what it did for the children is awesome. nicosharp and a few others have the wrong idea I think. I have put money into this game, as others have. I recently purchased a years worth of VIP membership. So I am not just a free to play player who feels entitled. I am a player who has been promised certain rewards and have not gotten them. No other reason to even say a word otherwise. Game is still fun, PvE is still fun. Just some of the community is becoming hard to bear. I will still play this great game and continue to enjoy the entertainment it certainly provides. Will I take part in streams or other community things? Most likely not until next year.

magic_gazz
09-10-2015, 01:11 PM
I think while it is a lot of work the guys put in to doing the stream its not like they have not been rewarded for it and therefore the stuff should be sent out quicker. Pretty sure if you just booked one day off work you could get it all done.

nicosharp
09-10-2015, 01:11 PM
I donated and won nothing. It was a good cause. I just hope you realize, the posts you've made in quick succession are hard bear as well. I think you are awesome and a great player, and have no ill will towards you. But save face right now, it's not worth it.

I think while it is a lot of work the guys put in to doing the stream its not like they have not been rewarded for it and therefore the stuff should be sent out quicker. Pretty sure if you just booked one day off work you could get it all done.
The best way to contact these streamers is through Twitch PM, and no, nothing they promised will be supported or covered by HXE/support.

PentaChills
09-10-2015, 02:45 PM

What was our reward?

infam0usne0
09-10-2015, 02:53 PM
I think this is the first time in over a month I have even mentioned not getting something from the Charity Stream. I think the idea and what it did for the children is awesome. nicosharp and a few others have the wrong idea I think. I have put money into this game, as others have. I recently purchased a years worth of VIP membership. So I am not just a free to play player who feels entitled. I am a player who has been promised certain rewards and have not gotten them. No other reason to even say a word otherwise. Game is still fun, PvE is still fun. Just some of the community is becoming hard to bear. I will still play this great game and continue to enjoy the entertainment it certainly provides. Will I take part in streams or other community things? Most likely not until next year.

it has all been done, a long time ago, the only people missing their prizes are those who did not give or mistyped their ign and i couldn't send prizes to. this is like 3 or 4 people. i'm guessing you are "drunshire" but not actually as that is an invalid IGN

Flairina
09-10-2015, 03:04 PM
it has all been done, a long time ago, the only people missing their prizes are those who did not give or mistyped their ign and i couldn't send prizes to. this is like 3 or 4 people. i'm guessing you are "drunshire" but not actually as that is an invalid IGN

Did we actually ever get an answer as to what happened with the switched prizes though, as mentioned on the last page? I sent a mail about that but never received a reply.

magic_gazz
09-10-2015, 03:18 PM
What was our reward?

Not all of the streamers, just Neo and Cirrous who organised it. I have no idea if the others were given anything for their time.

Incindium
09-10-2015, 04:34 PM
Actually I never received the code for Pippit sleeves either in addition to the switched prizes that Flairina mentioned. I'm just going to re-gift it out anyway to another person who donated. I can just pull a code out of my own stash though for that person though if need be.

infam0usne0
09-10-2015, 09:02 PM
Not all of the streamers, just Neo and Cirrous who organised it. I have no idea if the others were given anything for their time.
First i've heard of it.

Actually I never received the code for Pippit sleeves either in addition to the switched prizes that Flairina mentioned. I'm just going to re-gift it out anyway to another person who donated. I can just pull a code out of my own stash though for that person though if need be.
Yup my bad, the sleeves are a total oversight on my part as they came from an outside source and i totally forgot about them pippet sleeve codes otw.

magic_gazz
09-10-2015, 09:39 PM
First i've heard of it.

You didn't get 2 free trips to the USA?

Cirous got exalted probably off the back of it too.

Not bad if you ask me.

Gwaer
09-10-2015, 09:42 PM

Not bad if you ask me.

Hex didn't provide neo any trips to the usa. And cirouss got exalted for many things. It's possible that the charity stream was part of that equation, but it doesn't make sense for it to have been a large part since neo did more work on the organization side of the charity stream than cirouss did.... So I think it's pretty safe to say you're dreadfully misinformed.

magic_gazz
09-10-2015, 09:53 PM
Hex didn't provide neo any trips to the usa. And cirouss got exalted for many things. It's possible that the charity stream was part of that equation, but it doesn't make sense for it to have been a large part since neo did more work on the organization side of the charity stream than cirouss did.... So I think it's pretty safe to say you're dreadfully misinformed.

I never said they were rewarded by Hex, I said they were rewarded and they were.

Apart from the charity stream, what has Cirrous done for exalted? Wasn't Exalted said to be going above and beyond for the community? What exactly did he do to set him apart from all the other generous/helpful members of the community?

This is not about putting people down, but lets just be honest about stuff .

Gwaer
09-10-2015, 09:59 PM
Charity stream had literally nothing to do with neo getting to the usa. You're talking out your ass. Cirouss made several videos? Was passionate in them and brought a lot of people into the game. I wasn't in on the why was cirouss made exalted, but if the charity streams where the reason Neo would have been, not cirouss. You are putting people down, and you're making stuff up.

The streamers weren't rewarded for the charity stream. They did it for charity. They donated a ton of their time, because they love the game, and the community. End of story.

infam0usne0
09-10-2015, 10:04 PM

Not bad if you ask me.

Not sure what to say to that...
I mean technically i did get 2 free trips to the USA.
But that has nothing to do with cryptozoic, hex entertainment or the charity stream...

That's like me saying to you. "Hey bro you got paid back well for helping that old lady accross the street"
and you understandably being like "what??"
then me replying "yeah your friend took you to the movies yesterday didn't he?"

And i'm 99.9% sure cirouss was selected as exalted before the charity stream was even planned out let alone went live due to his efforts streaming and being a member of the community over the last 2 and a half years of the games lifespan

hex_colin
09-10-2015, 10:13 PM

Not bad if you ask me.

Ne0 got 2 trips to the USA from me. Nothing to do with HEX, or the Charity stream, or anything other than that I look out for my friends.

Gwaer
09-10-2015, 10:35 PM
Ne0 got 2 trips to the USA from me. Nothing to do with HEX, or the Charity stream, or anything other than that I look out for my friends.

I wasn't going to out the reason neo got flown to america twice. But if Colin is going to say that much, I might as well finish the tale. We wanted to play d&d in person, and neo is in our d&d group.

magic_gazz
09-10-2015, 11:20 PM

I heard that one was paid for by you and one by Cory.

Seeing as you paid for Neo and Cirouss to go you can see how it looks like you did it because of the charity stream.

No one is questioning what you choose to do with your money, but it does look as though Neo and Cirouss have been getting special treatment because of the charity stream. If that is not the case then that is not the case.

hex_colin
09-10-2015, 11:39 PM
I heard that one was paid for by you and one by Cory.

Seeing as you paid for Neo and Cirouss to go you can see how it looks like you did it because of the charity stream.

No one is questioning what you choose to do with your money, but it does look as though Neo and Cirouss have been getting special treatment because of the charity stream. If that is not the case then that is not the case.

Making assumptions is a bad idea in most cases.

Xenavire
09-11-2015, 09:34 AM
I wasn't going to out the reason neo got flown to america twice. But if Colin is going to say that much, I might as well finish the tale. We wanted to play d&d in person, and neo is in our d&d group.

I'd love to get started with a new DnD group sometime, but finding people with free time, in my timezone, that can stand to spend hours of me being present, is almost impossible. :p

hex_colin
09-11-2015, 12:50 PM
I'd love to get started with a new DnD group sometime, but finding people with free time, in my timezone, that can stand to spend hours of me being present, is almost impossible. :p

Oh, we have timing challenges. Mostly because my schedule is crazy most of the time. But Roll20 and some flexibility has worked out really well for us. :)

Thrawn
09-11-2015, 01:05 PM
Oh, we have timing challenges. Mostly because my schedule is crazy most of the time. But Roll20 and some flexibility has worked out really well for us. :)

We're way off topic now, but how hard was Roll 20 to get into and use? I haven't had a good D&D group for years and just came across Roll 20 and how easy it is to find groups to play with recently.

hex_colin
09-11-2015, 01:35 PM
We're way off topic now, but how hard was Roll 20 to get into and use? I haven't had a good D&D group for years and just came across Roll 20 and how easy it is to find groups to play with recently.

Honestly, I've only really played with our group (PentaChills, Ne0, Gwaer, and Funktion). I do, however, have a couple of friends who are now a year along in a campaign they found on Roll20. So, haven't really looked into it, but have heard of successes. :)

To get back on topic - we just need to create a RPG based in Entrath before next year and devote one of the spots to streaming us playing it on Roll20! :)

Aradon
09-11-2015, 01:48 PM
Honestly, the only thing stopping someone from adapting D&D or Pathfinder to the setting of Entrath is the lack of creative ownership over the continent. It's hard to write a campaign with so little concrete knowledge about Entrath, and the inability to authoritatively create or fill in the gaps.

The rest is just creating a few new races and adapting the spell systems from schools of magic to gem-based, which isn't too terribly difficult.

hex_colin
09-11-2015, 01:53 PM
Honestly, the only thing stopping someone from adapting D&D or Pathfinder to the setting of Entrath is the lack of creative ownership over the continent. It's hard to write a campaign with so little concrete knowledge about Entrath, and the inability to authoritatively create or fill in the gaps.

The rest is just creating a few new races and adapting the spell systems from schools of magic to gem-based, which isn't too terribly difficult.

We just need to persuade Loregoyle to collaborate! :)

BigDog
09-11-2015, 03:48 PM

The would be pretty cool actually. My wife loves critical role and tells me it's quite popular. Of all the areas where I think HXE could capitalize more marketing wise, the world and lore would be near the top of the list especially to generate hype for upcoming pve. I think there is a seed of an idea that is really strong here.

McCloud68
09-11-2015, 05:36 PM

Drunshire is now CaptJack yes.
I was wondering if the IGN change might be affecting this and some other things. Now I know. Ok, Funktion is forgiven.

Zubrin
09-11-2015, 06:18 PM

Cory had mentioned previously that Hex kind of started off as an RPG. I am sure we can pull some foundations from CZE people.

Aradon
09-12-2015, 01:53 PM
For anyone that was interested in 5E adaptations for Entrath, I made a post sketching out some races over in the Story and Lore forum. Could use some balancing, I'm sure, but it was some good brainstorming.

Mike411
01-26-2016, 12:41 PM
Sorry for the huge bump, but didn't want to make a new thread. Did the streamers ever get the draft pack codes from HexEnt? I never got mine from the streamer. I know there was a delay of a few days/weeks, and I forgot to ask about it til now. I saved a screenshot if that helps.

Saeijou
01-26-2016, 12:57 PM
you are right... i'm still missing some stardust codes if i remember correctly