PDA

View Full Version : And Lightning Struck Twice

ThomasHunter
07-01-2015, 01:49 PM
I remember early on reading about others getting a pretty lucky primal proc when they would win packs. I had won a single primal pack thus far (just a fact, not a complaint), mostly because I don't play, nor win a lot of packs.

So, I was incredibly shocked (ergo the lightning reference!) and happy to see not one but TWO primal packs - one from each set - in my winning 4 packs in the VIP tourney last Saturday. BOOM!!!!

I am waiting for the update to open as I think I remember seeing that there is a new pack opening sequence.

***I simply cannot believe that this happened***
***darn happy***
***shamelessly bragging***
***starting a thread that is different from others right now***

Happy gaming!
Taleisin

Sparrow
07-01-2015, 01:55 PM
Nice! Be prepared for primal envy.

ossuary
07-01-2015, 02:02 PM
The new pack opening looks amazing, but I'm not sure if primal packs are opened using the new single pack opening animation, or if they open similar to a multi-pack opening, since the card rarities are vastly different. The new pack opening animation focuses on showing you your cards grouped by rarity, in a very fancy and neat looking way. :)

RobHaven
07-01-2015, 02:03 PM
Envious of your primals.

Congrats!!

israel.kendall
07-01-2015, 02:09 PM
http://www.world-of-lucid-dreaming.com/img/this-is-all-a-dream.jpg

hacky
07-01-2015, 02:20 PM
The new pack opening looks amazing, but I'm not sure if primal packs are opened using the new single pack opening animation, or if they open similar to a multi-pack opening, since the card rarities are vastly different. The new pack opening animation focuses on showing you your cards grouped by rarity, in a very fancy and neat looking way. :)

Opening a single primal on the test server put the cards in a 3x5 formation, and they all have their respective blue/red glows.

Slightly less fancy, but still neat looking!

TOOT
07-01-2015, 02:44 PM
They added a sound effect to the red legendary glow as well. Some kind of electric buzzing sound. I thought that was pretty cool.

KingGabriel
07-01-2015, 02:59 PM
Primal 50% rate confirmed :stormcloud:

nicosharp
07-01-2015, 03:39 PM
Please do not give Chark any ideas about making Primal Proc % closer to the % chance of getting struck by lightning.....

Jonesy
07-01-2015, 03:46 PM
I rolled two common chests a couple days ago and both were triple gold, thanks for reminding me of that :). I haven't gotten a primal from drafts in months, damn you for reminding me of that :(.

CZE_Ty
07-01-2015, 04:35 PM
Opening primal packs is included in the improved opening sequence. :)

ThomasHunter
07-01-2015, 04:49 PM
Just so AWESOME!

Everything is awesome (cue Lego movie music) about this game!