PDA

View Full Version : best chest rolls u had so far

IrishBattousai
07-01-2015, 08:47 PM
not sure if there a post for before but this is my best roll i ever had

https://twitter.com/IrishBattousai/status/575860392657752064

Trothael
07-01-2015, 09:09 PM
No screenshot unfortunately, but during the Arena beta I rolled a Legendary chest, got all red double upgrades. The free booster I got gave me the last pack I needed to join the Scheduled Sealed about to start, in which I opened two Killipedes, an Army of the Arcane Cinder, and an Oberon's Eulogy.

My deck was hilariously bad because I wanted to cram all four legendaries in there, but it scraped two wins on Killipedes alone. In my prizes I got two SD primals, which both had Monsuuns in them.

I netted a lot of legendary cards that day, all because of one random Legendary chest roll. Kismet smiled upon me that day.

Shame about every other day

Freebird_Falcon
07-02-2015, 12:41 AM
No screenshot unfortunately, but during the Arena beta I rolled a Legendary chest, got all red double upgrades. The free booster I got gave me the last pack I needed to join the Scheduled Sealed about to start, in which I opened two Killipedes, an Army of the Arcane Cinder, and an Oberon's Eulogy.

My deck was hilariously bad because I wanted to cram all four legendaries in there, but it scraped two wins on Killipedes alone. In my prizes I got two SD primals, which both had Monsuuns in them.

I netted a lot of legendary cards that day, all because of one random Legendary chest roll. Kismet smiled upon me that day.

holy bajeesus man. that is amazing

Salverus
07-02-2015, 01:37 AM
also on your twitter you mention that it is a common chest, as far as i know the rarity of the chest does not matter at all for spinning, only for opening.

strawwmann
07-02-2015, 02:27 AM

A spiralling run of good fortune, quite a tale :)

Mine pales in comparison - my best role was near the start of Set 1:
an Archage Wrenlock
and a The Ancestors' Chosen

They were both cards that I wanted at the time to build a mono-Sapphire control deck...
which led to me buying my first Legendaries & Rares on the AH (to complete the deck)...
which led me to spending many more hundreds of $ on the game...
which led to the end of my luck on Wheels-of-Fate ever after (only Common AAs, sleeves, PvE cards (no UC,R,L) etc. since) :(
(I do have several Primal chests though, so looking forward to finding out what those hold.)

But it did it's job of sucking an on-the-fence player into the game - I feel so manipulated and ashamed :)

Khendral
07-02-2015, 04:14 AM
Zakiir and Storm Cloud here =)

Stok3d
07-02-2015, 04:48 AM
Here's my best:

http://i.imgur.com/dvoRfqk.jpg

Xenavire
07-02-2015, 04:51 AM
Here's my best:

http://i.imgur.com/dvoRfqk.jpg

Lucky bastard! :p

Almost to 1k rolled chests (who knows how many total rolls) across both sets, don't have either red symbol sleeves.

Vorpal
07-02-2015, 09:34 AM

That's like more legendaries and primals in a single day than I have gotten in all of HEX history :D Good show!

That's probably the best 30k gold you ever spent

elfstone
07-02-2015, 10:13 AM
yah no way I can beat that O_o