PDA

View Full Version : Amulet of the Cuboid!

w00dy101
07-02-2015, 06:45 AM
Amulet of the Cuboid trying to exploit the game for me!

Too bad Zoltog didn't last long enough to actually see if the Subtle Striker would actually prevent the charge power from being used!

Koz
07-02-2015, 06:48 AM
Lol, that's awesome. Luckily it didn't crash the game on you or something ;)

Xenavire
07-02-2015, 08:01 AM
Lol, that's awesome. Luckily it didn't crash the game on you or something ;)

Why would it crash the game? :p All that it is restricted for is deckbuilding, but if you can get one into play somehow, it works as usual.

Koz
07-02-2015, 08:03 AM
Why would it crash the game? :p All that it is restricted for is deckbuilding, but if you can get one into play somehow, it works as usual.

I wasn't entirely serious lol, but you never really know when it comes to code...whacky stuff happens ;)

KingGabriel
07-02-2015, 12:16 PM
I get it from Holiday all the time - there are more fun things to pull though - turn 2 5/4 giant butterfly with flight anyone? :D

Flairina
07-02-2015, 07:32 PM
I get it from Holiday all the time - there are more fun things to pull though - turn 2 5/4 giant butterfly with flight anyone? :D

I was lucky enough to get that once. Also have gotten an Inferno Elemental and a Hophiro Warlord. Of course there's also the flipside of that, wherein I've gotten a Necrophage Sensei or a Tower Hulk, both of which have 0 attack and health...