PDA

View Full Version : AA duke

Kaiba_Graysoul
07-03-2015, 10:26 AM
I'm calling it now his shadow is weird is this a sign that the original person is still somehow there? Time for speculation :D

Shaqattaq
07-03-2015, 10:30 AM
I dig this thread. Story speculation is one of my favorite things. I'm looking at you, Season 1 True Detective =)

KingGabriel
07-03-2015, 10:35 AM
Clearly just a Trick of the light? ;)

Graydeath
07-03-2015, 11:41 AM
When i sow the card i thought thet the shadow in a different position was the copy... in other words, the copy that the Duke create when he attacks is his shadow that came to life to attack and then go back to be a simple shadow.

It's possible that the shadow in some way is a residual of some sort of the original person.

Aradon
07-03-2015, 12:25 PM
I agree with Graydeath here. The shadow is intentionally different because it's acting on its own. I don't think anything remains of the previous human because they were already dead anyways. While we know ghosts/ancestors are very real in this universe, I don't think there's been any indication that they are tied to their previous body.

Kaiba_Graysoul
07-03-2015, 12:56 PM
I agree with Graydeath here. The shadow is intentionally different because it's acting on its own. I don't think anything remains of the previous human because they were already dead anyways. While we know ghosts/ancestors are very real in this universe, I don't think there's been any indication that they are tied to their previous body.

Ozawa clearly that old man should be dead but he lives through his spirit but still has a physical body