PDA

View Full Version : Complete list of upcoming promotions/events?

XagoTrunk
07-04-2015, 07:50 AM
I've looked around in the front page posts to find all the events which offer some sort of bonus or promotion so I don't end up missing anything. This is what I've found so far, am i missing anything?

50% more arena gold - July 7 to patch day(July 14?)
4x Mettle AA for logging in - July 9 to July 13
Tourney Myth AA's event - July 17 to July 20
Convocation Packs - July 30 to August 6

Salverus
07-04-2015, 07:53 AM
afaik yes, and then july 14th release set 3 and july 24th-25th VIP constructed weekend.

RobHaven
07-04-2015, 08:22 AM
That reminds me, I've been meaning to make a post about a calendar. There should definitely be one on the Hex website somewhere. There are getting to be way too many events to keep track of them all.

hex_colin
07-04-2015, 08:39 AM
Most of them are here (http://fiveshards.com/events/). Hasn't been updated since the Friday update though.

Ertzi
07-06-2015, 12:03 PM
That reminds me, I've been meaning to make a post about a calendar. There should definitely be one on the Hex website somewhere. There are getting to be way too many events to keep track of them all.

This. I have been scribbling dates on my calendar manually to keep up to date.

Thrawn
07-06-2015, 12:14 PM
Most of them are here (http://fiveshards.com/events/). Hasn't been updated since the Friday update though.

Doesn't even include the charity stream which I would certainly consider a significant event. :(

N3rd4Christ
07-06-2015, 01:01 PM
We need an official calendar on the site. Maybe one we can subscribe to

NOBLEStarshield
07-06-2015, 01:28 PM
Don't forget the chance to play against DEVs and NOBLEs starting on 7/7 at 10AM PDT until Patch Day, at random times throughout the day! Good luck and have fun everyone <3

N3rd4Christ
07-06-2015, 01:46 PM
Don't forget the chance to play against DEVs and NOBLEs starting on 7/7 at 10AM PDT until Patch Day, at random times throughout the day! Good luck and have fun everyone <3

Roasted RoostaSaur!

wolzarg
07-06-2015, 01:49 PM
When does the gold bonus go live exactly?

Flairina
07-06-2015, 05:39 PM

I'm still sort of unclear on what this is supposed to mean, besides "hey, I'm playing a dev/noble". DOES it mean anything? Or is it just a sort of cool opportunity?

Zubrin
07-06-2015, 05:50 PM
Doesn't even include the charity stream which I would certainly consider a significant event. :(

We are adding the events mentioned in this thread tonight. If we are ever missing any, just send us a message.

GPrime
07-06-2015, 06:58 PM

Yeah, had fallen behind a little on account of the large number of events announced over the last week. Should be caught up now. Behold: http://fiveshards.com/events/

elfstone
07-07-2015, 02:27 AM
When does the gold bonus go live exactly?

It goes Live at 10 am pacific, so 7.5 hours from this post :)

nicosharp
07-07-2015, 06:55 AM
I'm still sort of unclear on what this is supposed to mean, besides "hey, I'm playing a dev/noble". DOES it mean anything? Or is it just a sort of cool opportunity?
If they tie it to anything, verbally, it would just facilitate proving grounds spam. That's not to say it isn't tied to anything.

Flairina
07-07-2015, 07:11 AM
If they tie it to anything, verbally, it would just facilitate proving grounds spam. That's not to say it isn't tied to anything.

So, there MIGHT be some sort of reward to it beyond just fighting high up people, but if there is they can't SAY that because otherwise people might want to actually fight them.

...I think I'm just gonna go ahead and assume it's just supposed to be a cool opportunity. The alternative makes no sense.

Salverus
07-07-2015, 07:19 AM
no there wont be, apart from the fun of playing a dev.
As mentioned before, if there is a reward, people will just forfeit all non-dev matches instantly

Showsni
07-07-2015, 08:04 AM
Wouldn't you want to play against Cory in the PG and get to chat one to one with him?
Or, better yet, Roosta and Starshield?

Flairina
07-07-2015, 08:09 AM
Wouldn't you want to play against Cory in the PG and get to chat one to one with him?

Sure. Well, I don't know either of the latter very well but I'm sure it would be cool to chat with them. I just wasn't clear on if that was supposed to be the main draw or not. :)

YourOpponent
07-07-2015, 09:34 AM

In the past their has been things such as being sent a code when you play them to redeem for packs and/or also at the same time prizes for defeating them....this time though...who knows?

Salverus
07-07-2015, 09:44 AM

others can play them, ask him all the questions and then post screenshots of the conversation on the forums, while i farm more gold, can never have enough :p

Flairina
07-07-2015, 03:10 PM
In the past their has been things such as being sent a code when you play them to redeem for packs and/or also at the same time prizes for defeating them....this time though...who knows?

Yep. Just found out through Phenteo in the chat that people who get paired up with Devs get AoM booster pack codes.

Salverus
07-07-2015, 03:22 PM
hurr durr ...
nice, thanks for sharing

silverlocke
07-09-2015, 11:41 AM
Got my 7/9 login, woo Mettle.

Yoss
07-09-2015, 01:58 PM

Calendar would be great!

EDIT:
This is a good substitute for the "real thing": http://fiveshards.com/events/