PDA

View Full Version : Question about crafting

madar
07-08-2015, 12:40 AM
Hello guys, i know you cannot answer, but maybe some HexEnt guys or Colin look into the topic and can share some info, or plan.

- How the crafting will be? Will we able to craft equipment and\or cards? There will be craftable only equipment and\or cards, or the craftable items will come from different source too?

- Maybe it's easier to answer, there will be things which will not be craftable for sure? Like AA cards?

- Will the equipment be disenchantable, or the cards only? Or the cards not, only the equipment?

They are general questions, and maybe HexEnt already know this general way. There is some items in my inventory what from i have "high" quantity, and if i would know that - for example - cards will not be disenchantable, i would try to sell them even for low amount of gold, otherwise i wouldn't bother to keep putting back into the AH.

Thank you!

wolzarg
07-08-2015, 02:53 AM
If your second question is general then probably not mercs but its not impossible. If its specific then there Will be a ton ofta stuff you cant craft like all ks AA.

Halthrax
08-26-2015, 06:56 AM
I'm just posting to bump this thread. I would really like to hear some details on the crafting system as well.

plaguedealer
08-26-2015, 08:28 AM
I would guess that crafting is not part of the campaign patch. So any detail abiut may not come until early 2016. I obviously could be wrong.

YourOpponent
08-29-2015, 06:13 PM
I'm just speculating, but it seems to me that some of the "bad spins" on WoF that we are getting now will be giving us crafting materials when they're out (much like some of those spins did for dust)

wolzarg
08-30-2015, 07:59 AM
Very unlikely but not impossible.