PDA

View Full Version : Whats everyone looking forward to in set 3?

shocker455
07-09-2015, 01:26 AM
So what are you most excited for in set 3? (and updates/features coming with set 3)

Im looking forward to weaker champ powers. Ever since i saw them before playing hex i thought they would have to much of an effect on the board, so looking forward to them having a less of an impact.

And also hopefully a more interactive board state for limited. Wasn't able to play on the test server so idk for sure, but seems like card will be more interactive in set 3 with shift (and cards having more effects in general). Set 1 was simple on purpose i get that. Set 2 main mechanics were tunneling and inspire which while interesting, they dont interact much with the current board state. Always felt like hex draft was missing something compared to mtg, and iv been thinking it the lack of interacting cards, so im hoping set 3 will fix it!

Alamand
07-09-2015, 03:05 AM
Having the password entry field be selected by default on the login screen.

Also what new arena grinding decks will be possible with all of the new equipment and some of the new cards.

As for set 3 drafting, I'm undecided so far, from what I saw on the test server I liked it less than 2/2/1 but that could just be because everyone was new to it so it felt more random. The only archetype I really enjoyed drafting was elves, and it seems like they'll be heavily overdrafted for quite awhile.

propa
07-09-2015, 03:22 AM
I just want to pull this shit asap.

T1 wild shard+howling brave/elf
T2 ruby shard,howling/elf tapped>periwinkle
T3 shard, cresida power on, eye of creation/titania majesty copied by periwinkle

And my opp go wtf its done I lose with just 2 shard?

Vorsa
07-09-2015, 11:54 AM
I'll still have to go with building a pure Vennen deck, as it seems quite unlike anything else.

Vorpal
07-09-2015, 12:02 PM
I want to build a vennen deck and mill Xarlox

And chest opening,of course

thegreybetween
07-09-2015, 12:05 PM
And lo, it was written that on the third turning of the great moon HEX, the Armies of Myth would arise amongst the fray and many prophecy shenanigans would ensue.

Roy_G
07-09-2015, 12:56 PM
Chest opening

Tazelbain
07-09-2015, 01:18 PM
Not having to draft Set 02 any more. Set 02 and I never got along like my old buddy Set 01 draft.