PDA

View Full Version : Felix Faust Question

shadowking01
07-09-2015, 02:21 PM
What set does Felix Faust belong to because I just got the promo card but do not know which set the card goes in? Any help would be appreciated.

gerrymul
07-09-2015, 02:31 PM
It was released between the first and second sets. Generally we have played with it in set 1 in my group of players. It is hugely overpowered in Heroes Unite in my opinion.

shadowking01
07-09-2015, 02:43 PM
Okay, base set it is, thanks

LRoq617
07-10-2015, 06:55 AM
It was released between the first and second sets. Generally we have played with it in set 1 in my group of players. It is hugely overpowered in Heroes Unite in my opinion.

I'd argue that it's overpowered anyway, regardless of set. It's one of the best Super-Villains in the game, without question.

IAmTheGreat
07-10-2015, 04:43 PM
I'd argue that it's overpowered anyway, regardless of set. It's one of the best Super-Villains in the game, without question.

Best hands down. He's the only super villain our group has banned. He's just way too powerful

szuturon
07-20-2015, 08:10 AM
Lost count of how many times I pick up a hand with double bonus as Martian Manhunter... then Felix attacks and I'm left with 0 bonus and a deck polluted with cards that will continue to hinder my bonuses.

TanisFrey
07-20-2015, 12:18 PM
Lost count of how many times I pick up a hand with double bonus as Martian Manhunter... then Felix attacks and I'm left with 0 bonus and a deck polluted with cards that will continue to hinder my bonuses.
There have been several time that Felix Faust had been the second last super villain and people have had to hand away super villain because someone has has more than one in hand with no defense card. I have lost and gained super villains this way.

That is a kick in the arse.

GamerGurlAR88
07-20-2015, 03:16 PM
I love when he comes up. I love the Chaos it causes. Am I the only one?

destroth
07-20-2015, 09:28 PM
I love when he comes up. I love the Chaos it causes. Am I the only one?

We are on the same boat!

IAmTheGreat
07-21-2015, 01:44 AM
I honestly love his FAA. I wish his ability weren't so powerful so he'd be easier to play with

destroth
07-21-2015, 08:00 AM
I honestly love his FAA. I wish his ability weren't so powerful so he'd be easier to play with

Exactly, he is over powered. I had his mechanics change however. When he appear in the supervillian stack he is immediately remove and a new supervillian is flipped , the FAA of the next super villian is replaced by felix's.