PDA

View Full Version : HEX Update - Unlocking Chests

Shaqattaq
07-10-2015, 10:41 AM
We have the final few feature previews to wrap up this week, and we’ve saved the best for last. So, strap in and let’s start with chest opening!

https://www.hextcg.com/hex-update-unlocking-chests/

Khendral
07-10-2015, 10:56 AM
Could we get some more information on the chest loot tables before deciding whether to throw tons of gold into AA or save it for chest-spinning? :)

BTW, cute buff to Brood Baron, it should be fun to see those >250 eggs all pop at once (and have your opponent play heat wave while laughing like crazy :P)

hammer
07-10-2015, 11:04 AM
Woot star dust in chests plus those sleeves are so sweet ;) the ea looks very nice might be a slow process to unlock everything Colin ;)

Shaqattaq
07-10-2015, 11:07 AM
Could we get some more information on the chest loot tables before deciding whether to throw tons of gold into AA or save it for chest-spinning? :)

It's our policy in general to not publish loot tables or percentage chances for items to drop. We do bend that policy at times like when we communicate only Primal Chests have the three set sleeves. The overall idea is that as your chest increases in quality, the items that you will receive increase as well.

dogmod
07-10-2015, 11:11 AM
Pretty lame that the sleeves are only in the primal chests... Boo

chromus
07-10-2015, 11:11 AM
Wow nice animations and sound effects. Not only is the art constantly improving but also shows us the high level of polish we can expect from future animated content/features. Love it! :D

Thoom
07-10-2015, 11:12 AM
(accounts that existed as of July 3rd 10 AM Pacific qualify to prevent unscrupulous players from obtaining more than their set)

I assume this also means that players with multiple accounts (via VIP or KS codes) should refrain from logging in to more than one account for the duration of the weekend?

hammer
07-10-2015, 11:12 AM
Is the sleeve a guaranteed drop from all primal chests ?

Edit ie you only need one primal chest of each set? If so I can help people get the sleeve if they ship me back the other contents :)

LNQ
07-10-2015, 11:14 AM
Pretty lame that the sleeves are only in the primal chests... Boo

What bothers me is the fear that sleeves are the only primal-exclusive loot. If so, I need to sell my primal chests as I don't care about sleeves at all.

hex_colin
07-10-2015, 11:16 AM
Woot star dust in chests plus those sleeves are so sweet ;) the ea looks very nice might be a slow process to unlock everything Colin ;)

Yeah, that's going to be a joyous couple of days... ;)

drui
07-10-2015, 11:16 AM
What is sad that after those 2 years, i dont even care. I know developement is a slow process, but im sitting here 2 years later, hearing about pretty lights and full art with !!!3rd!!! set releasing - and we still do not have a way to earn the base cards by PvE play. (and no, i dont want to play auction simulator - reminding me about diablo too much. Grind to have money for auction to be able to grind better? No, thanks - i'd rather play a story/dungeon). I stopped running arena after 10-20 runs. Been there, done that, have equipment for cards i can never get, no point running it. For gold? Make few runs to be able to buy one common card here and there?
I dont care about PvP, i bought into this game because promise of amazing PvE card game where you can get pve cards through playing, not the cashcow treadmill of constant expansions. If i want that, i will still be playing magic. you can't even get the pve version of normal cards in packs through arena. I was coming to the site every friday all this time to see the news, but after all that time i just stopped caring right here - and it really saddens me. I would gladly throw money on this game for proper PvE experience :(

Shaqattaq
07-10-2015, 11:17 AM

Edit ie you only need one primal chest of each set? If so I can help people get the sleeve if they ship me back the other contents :)

No, they are not guaranteed to drop.

I assume this also means that players with multiple accounts (via VIP or KS codes) should refrain from logging in to more than one account for the duration of the weekend?

Those accounts are a-ok per being grandfathered in. The primary thing we wanted to communicate is that if you created multiple accounts right now, those accounts would not receive the AA Mettle.

hex_colin
07-10-2015, 11:18 AM

No, but you get 3 chances at Sleeves in every Primal. And, you can't ever get a duplicate so you just need to "roll" Sleeves 3 times on the loot table to have them all.

ziggarius
07-10-2015, 11:19 AM
What bothers me is the fear that sleeves are the only primal-exclusive loot. If so, I need to sell my primal chests as I don't care about sleeves at all.

Primal give three items compared to legendary two. So they have that going for them at least.

chromus
07-10-2015, 11:20 AM
What is sad that after those 2 years, i dont even care. I know developement is a slow process, but im sitting here 2 years later, hearing about pretty lights and full art with !!!3rd!!! set releasing - and we still do not have a way to earn the base cards by PvE play. (and no, i dont want to play auction simulator - reminding me about diablo too much. Grind to have money for auction to be able to grind better? No, thanks - i'd rather play a story/dungeon)
I dont care about PvP, i bought into this game because promise of amazing PvE card game where you can get pve cards through playing, not the cashcow treadmill of constant expansions. If i want that, i will still be playing magic. you can't even get the pve version of normal cards in packs through arena. I was coming to the site every friday all this time to see the news, but after all that time i just stopped caring right here - and it really saddens me. :(

PvE campaign is the next big feature to be released. You might wanna check out this interview with Ben Stoll (from yesterday). It contains lots of new info on PvE: http://forums.cryptozoic.com/showthread.php?t=44204&p=502703&viewfull=1#post502703

ziggarius
07-10-2015, 11:21 AM
snip
You will never earn pvp cards via pve without the auction house. Sorry.

Grimshaw
07-10-2015, 11:22 AM
What is sad that after those 2 years, i dont even care. I know developement is a slow process, but im sitting here 2 years later, hearing about pretty lights and full art with !!!3rd!!! set releasing - and we still do not have a way to earn the base cards by PvE play. (and no, i dont want to play auction simulator - reminding me about diablo too much. Grind to have money for auction to be able to grind better? No, thanks - i'd rather play a story/dungeon). I stopped running arena after 10-20 runs. Been there, done that, have equipment for cards i can never get, no point running it. For gold? Make few runs to be able to buy one common card here and there?
I dont care about PvP, i bought into this game because promise of amazing PvE card game where you can get pve cards through playing, not the cashcow treadmill of constant expansions. If i want that, i will still be playing magic. you can't even get the pve version of normal cards in packs through arena. I was coming to the site every friday all this time to see the news, but after all that time i just stopped caring right here - and it really saddens me. :(

Yes, they are behind where everyone would like them to be on PVE.

BUT, they are finally at a place where they are ready to begin talking about dungeons. We got some very interesting information on the Twitch stream just yesterday. I'm very confident that we will get the first batch of what you're after this year. The Friday updates that you're after will be coming, so I hope that you'll check back in another month or two.

drui
07-10-2015, 11:24 AM
PvE campaign is the next big feature to be released. You might wanna check out this interview with Ben Stoll (from yesterday). It contains lots of new info on PvE: http://forums.cryptozoic.com/showthread.php?t=44204&p=502703&viewfull=1#post502703

thanks! i will check it out :) I just need the clarification:
1. will there be PvE version of cards found currently only in packs for PvE experience, or will it stay like now - few PvE cards and you have to get your main card pool by buying packs? If yes, im out for sure. If no, i will just sign on some newsletter, stop thinking about the game and come back for proper PvE experience :)

Vorsa
07-10-2015, 11:25 AM
Ooh; sleeves only being in Primal certainly tests my gold-saving commitment...
Intrigued who Tafford the Tireless is, as not known art.

Re: "there are 3 different sleeves that only appear in the primal chest"
Is that 3 sleeves per set, or 1 sleeve for each of 3 sets?

Shaqattaq
07-10-2015, 11:25 AM
What is sad that after those 2 years, i dont even care. I know developement is a slow process, but im sitting here 2 years later, hearing about pretty lights and full art with !!!3rd!!! set releasing - and we still do not have a way to earn the base cards by PvE play. (and no, i dont want to play auction simulator - reminding me about diablo too much. Grind to have money for auction to be able to grind better? No, thanks - i'd rather play a story/dungeon)

I understand that you really want PVE in the game. We do too. We are going as fast as we can, I can understand your frustration that PVE campaign isn't complete right now. In a post way back, we talked about releasing PVP because those systems needed to be complete before we could work on PVE, and it did not feel right to keep those PVP features unreleased while they were done.

Cory did appear on the Extra Life charity stream this week and talked about putting the total focus on the full PVE experience after Armies of Myth launches. We are completely committed to providing a literal "free to play" experience where you can earn cards, play, and progress without paywall gimmicks. I hope you'll continue to keep up with our feature launches, and you should be much happier with HEX progress in the future.

hex_colin
07-10-2015, 11:28 AM
Ooh; sleeves only being in Primal certainly tests my gold-saving commitment...
Intrigued who Tafford the Tireless is, as not known art.

Re: "there are 3 different sleeves that only appear in the primal chest"
Is that 3 sleeves per set, or 1 sleeve for each of 3 sets?

3 per set

Vorsa
07-10-2015, 11:31 AM
3 per set

Thanks, Colin. :cool:

Also: oh no, there goes all the gold I've saved ever! :eek:
It might look a bit funny having some cards in a deck AA and others not, so really the only sensible thing to do is throw all that gold at Kismet... right now...

hex_colin
07-10-2015, 11:35 AM
Thanks, Colin. :cool:

Also: oh no, there goes all the gold I've saved ever! :eek:
It might look a bit funny having some cards in a deck AA and others not, so really the only sensible thing to do is throw all that gold at Kismet... right now...

It's probably worthwhile continuing to show a little restraint until folks figure out what the approximate drop rates are, etc. Clearly you're not going to get everything you want from 1 primal chest, but you probably don't need 100's either... ;)

fabriazp
07-10-2015, 11:36 AM
Can I assume that inside of the PRIMAL chest of set1 theres a chance to obtain this?

http://i1377.photobucket.com/albums/ah49/fabriazpx/Set%202%20spoiler/VK_zpscbda1c31.jpg

hex_colin
07-10-2015, 11:37 AM
Can I assume that inside of the PRIMAL chest of set1 theres a chance to obtain this?

http://i1377.photobucket.com/albums/ah49/fabriazpx/Set%202%20spoiler/VK_zpscbda1c31.jpg

Yup, Cory confirmed that a while back.

fabriazp
07-10-2015, 11:39 AM
Yup, Cory confirmed that a while back.

Yes, but things sometimes changes thats why I asked

drui
07-10-2015, 11:40 AM
Also it would be great to put those interviews from charity streams on the hex youtube channel. Its impossible to find it in the countless hours of non-info content on that marathon twitch stream :)

Thoom
07-10-2015, 11:42 AM
I feel like it's going to be worth rolling for primal chests no matter what the loot table looks like as long as it's loaded with valuable exclusives.

The key thing to figure out will be whether it's more worth rolling rares and hoping for the double upgrade or legendaries and hoping for the single.

Yoss
07-10-2015, 11:43 AM
I feel like it's going to be worth rolling for primal chests no matter what the loot table looks like as long as it's loaded with valuable exclusives.

The key thing to figure out will be whether it's more worth rolling rares and hoping for the double upgrade or legendaries and hoping for the single.

I think they fixed the wheels to never give useless rolls, so I would think they also made sure that Legends can't proc the 2xUp.

Vorsa
07-10-2015, 11:52 AM
It's probably worthwhile continuing to show a little restraint until folks figure out what the approximate drop rates are, etc. Clearly you're not going to get everything you want from 1 primal chest, but you probably don't need 100's either... ;)

Sound advice - also (barring great spins) I can't get that many primals anyway, so I should wait and see which set I really want sleeves from.

~ Update ~

Someone on Reddit just pointed out that Brood Baron has a new effect:
"Then, if that champion has 250 or more Eggs in their deck, destroy them."
Something to aspire to! :p

P.S. Cards, they are a changing still...

Rapierian
07-10-2015, 12:09 PM
If you guys can go back and give us stardust for previous chest rolls, can you go back and give those of us who were affected by the chest roll sleeve bug a while back the extra sleeves we would have gotten?

szimek
07-10-2015, 12:10 PM
Do we know anything about gold from chests? or we will find out on Tuesday? :]

If you guys can go back and give us stardust for previous chest rolls, can you go back and give those of us who were affected by the chest roll sleeve bug a while back the extra sleeves we would have gotten?

OMG, that would be so awesome !! :D

Axle
07-10-2015, 12:11 PM
Sound advice - also (barring great spins) I can't get that many primals anyway, so I should wait and see which set I really want sleeves from.

~ Update ~

Someone on Reddit just pointed out that Brood Baron has a new effect:
"Then, if that champion has 250 or more Eggs in their deck, destroy them."
Something to aspire to! :p

P.S. Cards, they are a changing still...

Probably to prevent people from making 1 million+ egg decks and slow the game down. It's just too easy to get to that number unlike other infinite troop combos that take a lot of effort.

Khendral
07-10-2015, 12:49 PM
It's our policy in general to not publish loot tables or percentage chances for items to drop. We do bend that policy at times like when we communicate only Primal Chests have the three set sleeves. The overall idea is that as your chest increases in quality, the items that you will receive increase as well.
I was thinking in more broad lines, something like (completely made-up example):

"In the chests you may find the following:
- PVP AA cards
- PVE Exclusive Cards
- Equipment
- Gold
- Stardust
- Sleeves
- Boosters packs of the chest's set
- Mercenaries

Common and uncommon chests will produce 1 item, rare and legendary chests will produce 2 items and primal chests will produce 3 items.

Please, be aware that not all items may be found in every chest, they're tiered by chest rarity - some very special items will only be found in primal chests, others will have a varying chance of dropping depending on the chest rarity...
"

Or something like that. It would be nice to know what kind of stuff can we expect to find within the chests.

Edswor
07-10-2015, 12:56 PM
But it's better to discover it by our selves. IF after so much waiting, they told us what to find, I would have been pretty disappointed ;) .

Mejis
07-10-2015, 01:50 PM
Amazing update thanks.
For the EA, will there be an option to toggle it on or off, should you decide for any reason to revert to standard art?

Can't wait to start opening my chests. Roll on Tuesday update!

Mahes
07-10-2015, 01:52 PM
I am pretty sure that the first day will reveal every possible loot item from all chest types.

The Jedi Hamster that runs the main server will be feeling a great disturbance in the force, as if a million chests cried out in terror and then were suddenly opened.

Shaqattaq
07-10-2015, 03:21 PM
Once you unlock extended art, it's forever extended art. On the game board, you'll see your cards and your opponent's cards as EAs. If you need to read the rules text on it, you can zoom in and click in the upper-right-hand corner of it to toggle the EA option in that view. Once it returns the board, it's displayed as an EA. It's preferable to see the full art of the card on your end, and part of unlocking EA cards is also displaying them to the opponent so they can see the beauty too.

hammer
07-10-2015, 03:38 PM
sweet I am glad my opponent will see my EAA's -- hype !

Yoss
07-10-2015, 03:44 PM
Having EA is now an advantage against anyone who doesn't have the cards memorized, in the form of clock drain for UI handling to get at the rules text. So much for purely aesthetic. Granted, it's a pretty small advantage.

EDIT: Seems there's no problem after all:

When you zoom in, the default is the text view.

katkillad
07-10-2015, 03:49 PM
So if you have earned the 3 sleeves from a set in primal chests, can a item slot in the primal chest be wasted if it rolls sleeves again or will you always get 3 non sleeve items from that point forward?

Shaqattaq
07-10-2015, 03:54 PM
Having EA is now an advantage against anyone who doesn't have the cards memorized, in the form of clock drain for UI handling to get at the rules text. So much for purely aesthetic. Granted, it's a pretty small advantage.

So if you have earned the 3 sleeves from a set in primal chests, can a item slot in the primal chest be wasted if it rolls sleeves again or will you always get 3 non sleeve items from that point forward?

No, a slot cannot have a redundant sleeve. You will always get 3 non-sleeve items out of a Primal chest in the case where you have all 3 sleeves.

hammer
07-10-2015, 04:12 PM
I feel like I'm being slow on the chest sleeves. There are three sleeves from each set and all three sleeves from each set can only be found in primal chests. Is that correct. So 9 new sleeves total only dropping in the primal chest loot table and sleeve drop is not guaranteed. Thats starting to sound like an awful lot of primal chests and an awful lot of gold - evil plan cackle is good business yah?

Niedar
07-10-2015, 04:43 PM
So, you could never figure out text rendering so you just got rid of it.

Mejis
07-10-2015, 04:53 PM
Once you unlock extended art, it's forever extended art. On the game board, you'll see your cards and your opponent's cards as EAs. If you need to read the rules text on it, you can zoom in and click in the upper-right-hand corner of it to toggle the EA option in that view. Once it returns the board, it's displayed as an EA. It's preferable to see the full art of the card on your end, and part of unlocking EA cards is also displaying them to the opponent so they can see the beauty too.

Great thanks.
But are you saying that if I unlock EA Buccaneer but my opponent hasn't, I'll see their Buc as EA too? Or do you just mean that you'll see whatever EAs your opponent has unlocked on their side?

As raised above, I do think that down the line having a UI option to hide EAs might be a newbie friendly feature to stop them potentially being annoyed at having to zoom in on every card the opponent plays. Also, I'm sure this wouldn't happen, but a complete newbie might see an EA and not even realise it has card text, they'll just think it has the attack and defense values and that's it.

Mahes
07-10-2015, 05:01 PM
Great thanks.
But are you saying that if I unlock EA Buccaneer but my opponent hasn't, I'll see their Buc as EA too? Or do you just mean that you'll see whatever EAs your opponent has unlocked on their side?

As raised above, I do think that down the line having a UI option to hide EAs might be a newbie friendly feature to stop them potentially being annoyed at having to zoom in on every card the opponent plays. Also, I'm sure this wouldn't happen, but a complete newbie might see an EA and not even realise it has card text, they'll just think it has the attack and defense values and that's it.

While playing the game, if you do not know the card, you have to still zoom in anyways. Cannot read the text with the card on the board. EA does not have any effect on this since when a new player zooms in, it automatically goes to text mode. Part of a winning strategy is learning the cards and so a new player will always be at a disadvantage initially.

Mejis
07-10-2015, 05:02 PM
While playing the game, if you do not know the card, you have to still zoom in anyways. Cannot read the text with the card on the board. EA does not have any effect on this since when a new player zooms in, it automatically goes to text mode. Part of a winning strategy is learning the cards and so a new player will always be at a disadvantage initially.

Thanks, I only just read the part about defaulting to text view, I didn't see that before replying.

I'm super psyched for EAs, there were just these few details I wondered about.

Yoss
07-10-2015, 05:27 PM

Oh cool. It sounded before like there was another click involved to hide the EA. Thanks for the clarification. :)

Salverus
07-10-2015, 05:28 PM
i have additional questions
1. EA charge bot with normal construct foreman that transforms charge bot into war bot, is war bot EA?

2. normal charge bot with EA construct foreman that transforms charge bot into war bot, is war bot EA?

3. EA Citadel of adamanth, are all 9 cards it creates EA too?

4. Is there any way at all to get EA worker bots?

5. in the past it was mentioned we could preview EA before we buy it, I did not see such an option in the video?

Yoss
07-10-2015, 05:30 PM
5. use the AH to view one from someone else is an option, even if the expected feature isn't.

Flairina
07-10-2015, 09:29 PM
I must admit I'm wondering how Extended Art for cards that only are dropped by others- ex. Spore Stalks- works. If I unlocked the EA for plant Garden, are all the possible transformations also extended by default?

Khazrakh
07-11-2015, 12:01 AM
Very hyped right now!
Can't wait for Tuesday ;)

Dorkelvania
07-11-2015, 01:41 AM
For real? For a post about "unlocking chests" you pick the most boobtastic art asset you have to tease the article from the front page? Is this company run by 12-year-old boys?

elfstone
07-11-2015, 01:55 AM
... Its kismet, Primal of luck, you know, the character the shrine is based on? Who the heck else should be there?

She's the one you pray to for luck, curse when you draw bad, praise when you pull a primal. I can't possibly think of whom would be better for that article tease about OPENING CHESTS WITH RANDOM DROPS IN THEM!

Yeesh

Dorkelvania
07-11-2015, 02:01 AM
I know that. I was also just wondering if there was a cheeky (or rather a chesty) pun in there, too. Maybe it wasn't intentional.

GamerPET
07-11-2015, 02:23 AM
I have a stupid question... How do I get the Mettle cards?

elfstone
07-11-2015, 02:41 AM
@Dorkelvania it was intentional, couldn't quite get the best wording into it :p.

@GamerPET if you qualify, then you will get them on the 14th :D

Vorsa
07-11-2015, 04:57 AM
I have a stupid question... How do I get the Mettle cards?

If you're account was made before July 3rd & you log in this weekend, you will get them next week. :)

"To mark the event, players who log in to HEX during the stream will receive 4x alternate art Mettle (this card will be distributed after Armies of Myth launches). Only accounts that exist as of 10 AM Pacific today, July 3rd will receive this card in order prevent unscrupulous players–certainly not you, the individual reader, of course; you would never do something like this– from gaming the system to receive more than their playset of Mettles. The stream runs from Midnight UTC on Thursday, July 9th (5 PM Pacific on Wed, July 8th) to Monday, July 13th at 1 AM UTC (6 PM Pacific on Sun, July 12th)."

loopholist3
07-11-2015, 06:10 AM
Chests today?

"For those of you who are hoarding so many treasure chests that you might just wake up as a dragon tomorrow, you’ll finally get to see what’s in the box (it’s a helm)."

IndigoShade
07-11-2015, 12:49 PM
Chests today?

"For those of you who are hoarding so many treasure chests that you might just wake up as a dragon tomorrow, you’ll finally get to see what’s in the box (it’s a helm)."

Only for those with so many chests they woke as a dragon this morning. The rest of us have to wait until Tuesday.

Salverus
07-11-2015, 01:07 PM
I am quoting myself here, because a noble answered them in chat. So just sharing what he knows.

i have additional questions
1. EA charge bot with normal construct foreman that transforms charge bot into war bot, is war bot EA?

2. normal charge bot with EA construct foreman that transforms charge bot into war bot, is war bot EA?

3. EA Citadel of adamanth, are all 9 cards it creates EA too?

4. Is there any way at all to get EA worker bots?

5. in the past it was mentioned we could preview EA before we buy it, I did not see such an option in the video?

http://i.imgur.com/XBTsiQA.png

hammer
07-12-2015, 12:16 AM
Do Extended Art cards stack separately in card collection viewer:

ie If I unlock one copy of lets say AA Windborn Acolyte - so now I own one EA and 3 non-EA.

So do I see a pile with 1x EA next to a pile with 3x non-EA or do they still group into a playset

If the latter which version is shown on top - is it random, will the EA always be on top, can this be changed?

Ie to have a full art gallery of all EA do I need to unlock one copy or 4.

I understand I have to unlock all 4 if I want 4 EA in my deck I am just thinking about the card collection view.

Hope this makes sense :confused:

Aradon
07-12-2015, 08:01 AM
Do Extended Art cards stack separately in card collection viewer:

ie If I unlock one copy of lets say AA Windborn Acolyte - so now I own one EA and 3 non-EA.

So do I see a pile with 1x EA next to a pile with 3x non-EA or do they still group into a playset

If the latter which version is shown on top - is it random, will the EA always be on top, can this be changed?

Ie to have a full art gallery of all EA do I need to unlock one copy or 4.

I understand I have to unlock all 4 if I want 4 EA in my deck I am just thinking about the card collection view.

Hope this makes sense :confused:

Good questions. I think the most practical is to stack separately, but they do have the technology to show them all in one stack. If they do that, it might depend on which one you use the stardust on, since you can click through each card in your stack when you right-click.

Though I'm not sure how new cards are added to the stack, if it's random, front, or back.

Voormas
07-12-2015, 07:18 PM
I'm pretty sure the answer is "no" but I wonder if we can EA our cards during deck construction in limited - that would blow some peoples minds i'm sure :D

Vorpal
07-13-2015, 08:32 AM
Does the bonus gold end today? The article made it sound like it went longer.

Stormlight
07-13-2015, 08:48 AM
Does the bonus gold end today? The article made it sound like it went longer.

From the Release Celebration update article: "This event [the 50% bonus to gold] runs from 10 AM Pacific on Tuesday, July 7th until the server closes for the Armies of Myth patch."

IndigoShade
07-13-2015, 03:10 PM
Also, Phenteo posted this earlier today after the patch delay was announced:

Some FAQ

1.) Will Release Celebration dates change?
Release Celebration dates will shift if the launch does not happen this week.

2.) Will the AAs in the store that are purchasable by Gold remain in the store until tomorrow or patch?
They will remain in the store until patch.

3.) Is the extended 50% gold increase in Arena going to stay?
We will keep the 50% gold increase in Arena for a little while longer. :)

ShadowIronblood
07-13-2015, 08:07 PM
Do we still get chest opening tomorrow regardless of set 3 being patched in?

Selanius
07-13-2015, 08:26 PM

Doubtful that is going to happen. I'm not a programmer, but I would guess they don't know WHAT part of the patch is causing the memory leak. It might be the chest opening code for all we (or they) know.

Aradon
07-13-2015, 08:46 PM
Doubtful that is going to happen. I'm not a programmer, but I would guess they don't know WHAT part of the patch is causing the memory leak. It might be the chest opening code for all we (or they) know.

The game's developed in builds, and it's incredibly unlikely that any one portion of the build is going to be patched into a significantly older build. It's all or nothing with the next patch.

Gwaer
07-14-2015, 08:42 AM

No

ShadowIronblood
07-14-2015, 12:32 PM
Could of sugar coated that no :( lol.

Scammanator
07-14-2015, 01:13 PM
Could of sugar coated that no :( lol.

http://i.imgur.com/H8QYvKO.jpg?1
:p

ShadowIronblood
07-14-2015, 01:37 PM
Better ^_^