PDA

View Full Version : Angry Joe interview with Cory!

jonsnow2000
07-10-2015, 06:52 PM
So I was checking my Youtube subscriptions and it seems that in the past couple hours the well known Youtuber "Angry Joe" has uploaded an interview with Cory taken on E3.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DWVI06ElH_k

Sweet!

shocker455
07-10-2015, 07:22 PM
o sweet!

3 new key pieces of information.
-large tournament patch later this month. (new tournaments will give points for the 100k tournament)
-pve campaign is aim to be out by the end of the year.
-pve will not be pieced meal-ed unlike all other update. So it should be largely complete on release. (specifically mentioning guilds and dungeons)

1 thing i didn't hear mentioned was raids. Cory specifically mentioned that pve was for solo play. Could jsut be reading to much into it, but raids are not confirmed to be released with the first pve update. (yet)

Mejis
07-10-2015, 07:42 PM
Wow nice find. I look forward to watching this once home today.

Gwaer
07-10-2015, 07:47 PM
Great interview. Thanks for posting.

Poetic
07-10-2015, 08:02 PM
Thoroughly enjoyed, I could listen to Cory talk about the game all day.

Yoss
07-10-2015, 08:38 PM
Cory is such a hype train. :)

Ertzi
07-11-2015, 12:34 AM
Great interview. Joe clearly wants HEX to be a success. And he is one of us PvE people too :).

Best part was reading the comments though, as Cory's passion is infectious yet again, and some commenters actually downloaded the client simply because of that. All hail Princess Cory! Very positive impressions from many people after trying the game as well. It is catching on.

"We're not here to take part. We're here to take over." -Conor McGregor

Cernz
07-11-2015, 08:09 AM
<3 cory, nice interview.

:]

Warrender
07-12-2015, 04:31 AM
This looks like it was shot during E3. So the most interesting info I got out of it was Corey thinking end of the year for the major PVE content.

https://youtu.be/DWVI06ElH_k

Gwaer
07-12-2015, 04:39 AM
http://forums.cryptozoic.com/showthread.php?t=44220

Krakanous
07-12-2015, 06:22 AM
YES! PVE to come end of the year at least, awesome! About time guys, about time.

Also, one does it mean by the first phase? Does than mean it will be like the first major dungeon and a few hero's to select from or does it mean the first few events from the entire PVE?

Would be be good to get clarification on that, been waiting so long to play proper PVE it's what I backed for to begin with :).

Poetic
07-12-2015, 06:23 AM
Cory mentioned in the charity stream 10-15 dungeons, I'm assuming as long as there's no delay you'll see at least 10 dungeons w/ the race/class/leveling system. But that's pure speculation.

The_Lannisters
07-12-2015, 07:22 AM
-pve campaign is aim to be out by the end of the year.
(yet)

That sounds like December if we are lucky. I'm already terribly concerned about how late set 4 will come out. My understanding is that set 4 would always come out after the next PVE bundle ... :(

Krakanous
07-12-2015, 07:34 AM
Personally I feel it a bit underwhelming that throughout E3 we gone none of this information directly from camp, it's only thanks to Joe that we even really got these "dates" and information. Well, as long as they keep improving the visuals and the sound effects too, I'll be happen, each attack needs to feel and sound like the unit attacking/being attacked. It's one thing MTG: Duels of Planeswalkers always did pretty well with, sound.