PDA

View Full Version : Just some suggestions for the game-

GAXtheslyroller
07-11-2015, 08:49 AM
I am GAX in game and I just wanted to state some things I thought would be cool for the game in general and for the income for hex. I heard cory say in his interview that HEX isn't profitable yet and one way to fix that is to capitalize on customization options. One of my ideas for this is digital playmats, I think that would be a great idea and great money if you sold some for plat and you could do limited edition ones in chests or other ways. Also another idea I had was when I used to draft alot in limited in other tcg's I would always rare draft. I think that would be a cool option for super competitive players if you could do a queue for that, just an idea. A rare draft in case you don't know is every rare and legendary in the draft gets put into a pile at the end of the draft and 1st place gets first pick of all the cards, then it continues to second place gets a pick and so on, down the line. I would love something like that. This is all I have for now. HEX4LIFE-HUMBLELIFE :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

Gwaer
07-14-2015, 07:38 PM
Wait, you have a 3 character name? They took all of ours away from us... RAGE!

Mejis
07-14-2015, 07:53 PM
HEX isn't profitable yet? :(
I haven't heard said interview.
Dang, guess I need to buy some more plat ;)

re: playmats, yes please. I will gladly purchase customisables.

Kami
07-14-2015, 08:33 PM
Moved to more appropriate forum.

Gwaer
07-14-2015, 08:36 PM
Man, stoked is going to be even more upset than I am. And I lost the account named Hex =P

wurtil
07-15-2015, 02:23 AM
We need to talk more about...how you have a three character name. Did you have it before the name purge and it slipped under? Can we make three character names again now?

Xenavire
07-15-2015, 05:30 AM
HEX isn't profitable yet? :(
I haven't heard said interview.
Dang, guess I need to buy some more plat ;)

re: playmats, yes please. I will gladly purchase customisables.

I wouldn't worry too much, in a muuuuuch older interview Cory mentioned that he knew Hex would be 'in the red' for quite a long time (and that it was fairly normal for a huge project like this.)

It'll come with time.

Fred
07-15-2015, 06:21 AM
Indeed. It's hard being profitable when you're not even officially in open beta.