PDA

View Full Version : Exciting FiveShards News!

Mokog
07-11-2015, 09:28 PM
Howdy Hexers!

Here on the cusp of Gen Con the FiveShards crew has something special to share. We have created a series of limited edition buttons to giveaway at Gen Con and Gamescom! We also have a couple giveaways to parallel the buttons. Will you be at the Cons? You could win an AA CMK. Not able to make it this year? Want to win some Cloud King sleeves? Get your details HERE! (http://fiveshards.com/fiveshards-gen-con-surprise/)

Most of all we here at FiveShards want to have a fun way to celebrate the Hex community and make this Hex Convention season extra special. Please keep an eye on fiveshards.com (http://fiveshards.com/) & the contributor streams for new button reveals and to stay up to date this Gen Con and Gamescom.

We can’t wait to see everyone!

jonsnow2000
07-12-2015, 06:21 AM
Awesome! Can you give out any information about Gamescom already? Will HXE have a presence? Which of the Fiveshard guys will be there? A specific day or all weekend long?

NOBLEStarshield
07-12-2015, 06:28 PM
Button hype! :D

GPrime
07-13-2015, 09:18 AM
Which of the Fiveshard guys will be there? A specific day or all weekend long?

Gamescom will be a significantly lesser presence than GenCon--we're looking at a couple of guys being there for a day or two. But maybe the Gameforge guys will let us leave a pile of buttons at their both. =)

Maylick
07-13-2015, 09:52 AM
Button hype! :D

I'm kinda afraid of hype already. With all this stuff already happening and now Fiveshards doing their awesome part... Might be hype overload!

Kroan
07-13-2015, 10:49 AM
I am at GamesCom on Thursday. You can recognize me by my good looks and of course wearing a Hex shirt. I'll also be on twitter if you want to meet up.

Mokog
07-13-2015, 04:26 PM
Awesome! Can you give out any information about Gamescom already? Will HXE have a presence? Which of the Fiveshard guys will be there? A specific day or all weekend long?

Gamescom will be a significantly lesser presence than GenCon--we're looking at a couple of guys being there for a day or two. But maybe the Gameforge guys will let us leave a pile of buttons at their both. =)

Fiveshards can't specifically speak for Hex on how large their presence will be at Gamescom but they have been very consistent about appearing there since Hex was Kickstarted. GPrime has probably nailed it on the head. For specifically Gamescom we will need community help tweeting and spreading the word because there will be fewer of us at that convention. I would love to see photos of peoples 15 buttons as they give Hex/Gameforge and FiveShards crew awkward hugs. The photos will be priceless!