PDA

View Full Version : A QOL Improvement I thought of... take a look and post your thoughts ;)

havocattack
07-12-2015, 05:29 AM
G'day Hexers,

Made a quick video that describes the issue, along with a possible solution, that also has the added benefit of being applicable to the future tablet versions.

Please check it out and share your thoughts.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uXeulCj5hiU

Cheers

HAVOC

MasterN64
07-12-2015, 05:37 AM
Interesting idea but motion capture is generally pretty hard to implement if i remember right so its probably very far down the dev priority list.

Voormas
07-12-2015, 05:40 AM
I said it earlier but yea a way to map existing hotkeys to a gesture isn't a bad solution to this problem - I would be very interested to hear what CZE are currently thinking in regards to a tablet interface

Dashgoor
07-12-2015, 05:44 AM
Sounds great for me, especially with Tablets in future you need something like this, but its quit handy for PC as well. Do a circle with the mouse, end turn... hm I like.

Don't know if I would limit it on a certain box though, why not on full screen?

Greetings

havocattack
07-12-2015, 05:50 AM
Sounds great for me, especially with Tablets in future you need something like this, but its quit handy for PC as well. Do a circle with the mouse, end turn... hm I like.

Don't know if I would limit it on a certain box though, why not on full screen?

Greetings

Could accidentally do the motion when cursor dancing (don't pretend you don't do this)