PDA

View Full Version : Endangered species act

Phoenixfire
07-15-2015, 03:47 PM
Il get straight to the point;

Over 1,000 roostasaurs are killed every year mostly due to mismanaged attacks and chump blocking.

While the roostasaurs used to be numerous, now there is just a handful left.

If anyone has looked into chat recently you will only see 1 at most on any given day.

Some roostasaurs are even maimed due to the fact they taste so good with gravy.

We need to stop this senseless violence before they become extinct.

I for one will NOT be eating poultry tonight for dinner

Whos with me?

Mejis
07-15-2015, 03:54 PM
Can you explain in English? :p

Sparrow
07-15-2015, 03:58 PM
I think it's more reptile than poultry.

Flairina
07-15-2015, 03:58 PM
I am. You're right, these pointless deaths and increasingly rare sightings concern me to no end, and things are not much better for the cluckodons- so renowned for their succulence are THEY, that I rarely, if ever, see them at all. Just what will it take to end this bloody carnage?

Phenteo
07-15-2015, 04:07 PM
But what about the Yeti's?

Gwaer
07-15-2015, 04:10 PM

Yetis are more like mosquitos if they all died net happiness would go up.

Zophie
07-15-2015, 04:10 PM
You'd be surprised to know that Roostasaurs are actually the source of the most delicious bacon on Entrath. Roostasaur Bacon is a delicacy that is served to all of Zophiria's citizens, unlike that cheap hamster bacon King Gabriel keeps feeding the Adamanthians.

Mandalore
07-15-2015, 04:11 PM

A certain individual who shall remain unnamed has contracted my services to eliminate all Yeti! So do not worry, we will feast on Yeti tonight!

Mandalore
07-15-2015, 04:14 PM
You'd be surprised to know that Roostasaurs are actually the source of the most delicious bacon on Entrath. Roostasaur Bacon is a delicacy that is served to all of Zophiria's citizens, unlike that cheap hamster bacon King Gabriel keeps feeding the Adamanthians.

More lies from the Zoohirians.... King Gabriel strictly feeds His citizens Yeti Bacon.

Zophie
07-15-2015, 04:15 PM
More lies from the Zoohirians.... King Gabriel strictly feeds His citizens Yeti Bacon.

That's what he wants you to think.

#NotMyKing

FlyingMeatchip
07-15-2015, 04:19 PM
Let us not forget the OP power of the sun that all creatures bathe in.

Mandalore
07-15-2015, 04:22 PM
Let us not forget the OP power of the sun that all creatures bathe in.

Filthy animals!

ryuukan
07-15-2015, 04:43 PM

If Set1&2 draft has taught me anything, it's that mosquitoes are a serious threat in the hex world as well

Xenavire
07-15-2015, 04:59 PM

This is my favourite post today. :p (I hate mosquitoes.)

NOBLERoostasaur
07-15-2015, 09:00 PM
Uh oh...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q3-a4qWCtIg

Arbiter
07-15-2015, 09:40 PM

You are right to be concerned even though they seem to be flourishing now. The impending upheaval in drafts, coupled with the lure of new sets means that their will be a large drop in the numbers of new baby yetis coming into the world.

hammer
07-15-2015, 11:02 PM
Clearly the Roostasaur should be bred and protected to become the natural successor to the hamster in the hex tournament server wheel. - more power rawr ! A roostasaur works 24/7 and always delivers what is expected.

KingGabriel
07-16-2015, 01:00 AM
He's just the only Roostasaur around here that speaks human. What do they teach you commoners in school these days :rolleyes:

NOBLEStarshield
07-17-2015, 11:35 AM
While the Roostasaur is diminishing in numbers (thankfully so) I think it's time we actually worry about saving the best animal in HEX, the majestic Buffalo.

Flairina
07-17-2015, 01:53 PM
While the Roostasaur is diminishing in numbers (thankfully so) I think it's time we actually worry about saving the best animal in HEX, the majestic Buffalo.

Oh please. You know perfectly well the buffalo are multiplying like mad, and we find new kinds all the time! As if we really need to save them; more likely we'll need to be saved FROM their massive numbers (or that rumored "Lord") at some point. They don't need our help. (O-O)

Mahes
07-17-2015, 03:44 PM

I hear buffalo burgers are quite tasty.

Zophie
07-17-2015, 03:52 PM

http://i.imgur.com/UtZ3arS.jpg

NOBLEStarshield
07-17-2015, 03:54 PM

:O

The Buffalord will hear about this!

*cries to Buffalord*

Erukk
07-17-2015, 03:54 PM
Oh please. You know perfectly well the buffalo are multiplying like mad, and we find new kinds all the time! As if we really need to save them; more likely we'll need to be saved FROM their massive numbers (or that rumored "Lord") at some point. They don't need our help. (O-O)

"This is the Third Sign: A strange beast like a buffalo but with great long horns and eyes like glowing coals will overrun the land in large numbers."

The coming of the great buffalord herd has already been foretold!

Gwaer
07-17-2015, 03:59 PM
I'm watching this thread with keen interest.

Phenteo
07-17-2015, 05:12 PM
I'm watching this thread with keen interest.

How keen?

Mahes
07-17-2015, 06:05 PM
:O

The Buffalord will hear about this!

*cries to Buffalord*

That sounds like a class in Wow that gives extra bonuses to other characters.

"Need extra strength? How about some Agility?" Call the Buffalord.

KingGabriel
07-19-2015, 05:29 AM
That sounds like a class in Wow that gives extra bonuses to other characters.

"Need extra strength? How about some Agility?" Call the Buffalord.

Look at Gwaer's forum title :P