PDA

View Full Version : When are we going to add the ability to see what targets our troops?

Zarien
07-16-2015, 06:55 PM
For example, opponent plays crackling bolt, targets my troop, deals damage. When will we get a phase that tells us what troop he is targeting? At the minimum so it creates more interesting counter-play so quick actions have more value when defending instead of attacking. I've been playing since kickstarter, and I honestly just don't remember if we've already discussed if this is going to be implemented.

Edit: Never mind, I'm dumb. For those who don't know this like I didn't.

"When the card is in the center of the screen for the chain hover your mouse over it and you can see some lines that indicate what card is being targeted."

Reeplay
07-16-2015, 06:57 PM
You already can. When the card is in the centre of the screen for the chain hover your mouse over it and you can see some lines that indicate what card is being targeted.

x78089
07-16-2015, 06:58 PM
See above statement.

Zarien
07-16-2015, 07:00 PM
Well crap. This whole time. Thanks guys. No clue how I win drafts while being so stupid lol. Appreciate the quick response.

L1ght
07-16-2015, 07:17 PM
Well crap. This whole time. Thanks guys. No clue how I win drafts while being so stupid lol. Appreciate the quick response.

I also had no idea you could do this.... after over 100 drafts played.

Is there some *good* reason the line does not just appear automatically?

meowstef
07-16-2015, 07:54 PM
the line shows any card effected or targeted buy the card you are hovering over if they are there all them time it is crazy and big board states can get even more unworkable

IronPheasant
07-16-2015, 08:05 PM
Is there some *good* reason the line does not just appear automatically?

The answer is aesthetics, or in other words, no.

ossuary
07-16-2015, 08:17 PM
The answer is a clear, legible battlefield, or in other words, yes. :p

LNQ
07-17-2015, 12:39 AM
I wouldn't mind it automatically showing what the current effect on the chain is targeting. Hovering over any card could hide the line.

Zophie
07-17-2015, 02:08 AM
the line shows any card effected or targeted buy the card you are hovering over if they are there all them time it is crazy and big board states can get even more unworkable

Maybe just put a toggle to have always on in the game options, for those that want it.

Mr.Funsocks
07-17-2015, 07:59 PM
It'd be nice to see the targeting line for the most recently played action/ability only automagically. Mostly because every once in a while I assume I know what their play was and don't mouse over and am wrong.

LNQ
07-18-2015, 12:53 AM
Exactly. Automatic line for the resolving effect! Do it!

Cunning
07-18-2015, 10:26 AM
I'd like to see the red line's "path" reworked to be more obvious; it can be very hard to see what is going where when there are 10+