PDA

View Full Version : GenCON interview community questions

Errantsquire
07-16-2015, 08:00 PM
Hello Hex community! Many of you know about my interview with Drew Walker at last years GenCON convention! If not you can check out the link here -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mwh4GPCesbM

This year I'm headed back to the convention again and plan on getting some more PVE questions with Drew and possibly some questions for a 2nd interview with Cory this time around. Please submit your questions here and if I select your question for the interview then I'll reward you with some virtual items in game like packs, or possibly GenCON promo's!

Please address your questions to either Drew Walker (PVE focus) or Cory so that I'll be able to organize them appropriately. If you're going to be at the convention make sure to hit me up... I'm still trying to come up with something cool to give away at the convention but rest assured I'll have something!

ShadowIronblood
07-17-2015, 07:49 AM
Status of Double back

YourOpponent
07-17-2015, 09:50 AM
Which will come first. The dungeon or the raid?

Voormas
07-17-2015, 02:43 PM
Ask him if any dungeon will have secret / unlockable content if we use Droo's tech :p

Yoss
07-17-2015, 05:07 PM
Are they planning to implement Hard Modes (link) for PvE to help increase the longevity of their content releases?

Errantsquire
07-18-2015, 07:13 AM
Update! Drew Walker will not be at GenCON but Ben Stoll will and apparently he is the lead for PVE at this point in time so I may be talking to him. I'm working with Phenteo on the details so I'm sure he'll hook me up with the best person for these questions. Also the deadline to get questions to me is Sunday night.

Voormas
07-18-2015, 07:09 PM
Ben: how would you balance Double Murder if it still had to be a Blood 3 cost quick action?

Errantsquire
07-19-2015, 06:31 AM
Ben: how would you balance Double Murder if it still had to be a Blood 3 cost quick action?

My guess would be that a card like that would cost 5-6 and it would require 2 targets. Funny question it'll probably make the list.

Errantsquire
08-12-2015, 01:33 PM
Thanks for submitting your questions! For everyone that had their question used in the interview send me a message with your IGN in order to get a free set 2 pack!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NgnbkveM5h4

Yoss
08-12-2015, 05:01 PM
My question didn't make it. :(

Still a cool interview. My highlights:

12:00 love Cory's willingness to admit when ideas weren't the best and change and adapt

15:50 Cory: "log in rewards are terrible F2P gimicks" I just want to loop that sound byte over and over. Love it.

Thoom
08-12-2015, 05:45 PM
Cory's answer to the last question (about 40 card decks in the Proving Grounds) made me super happy, because it opens up the possibility for things like casual 1-1-1 drafts, or even cube drafting. A good format should never die permanently.