PDA

View Full Version : Cryptozoic Helpdesk Dead End

MStreva89
07-17-2015, 07:26 AM
So I submitted a ticket to the Cryptozoic Helpdesk regarding a lost card about 4 months ago, got a response asking for a mailing address, responded with my address and I never heard back. A month later I received an email saying that I never replied (which I did within minutes of receiving the first email). So I responded to that email and never heard back. Followed up again about 2 months later and still nothing. I opened another ticket (hoping they would see it first time) on Wednesday and I haven't seen anything yet. Is there something wrong or a change in staff that would cause my tickets/emails to go unanswered and disappear off the radar?

Long story short, just a guy wondering if he's in the "friend-zone" with Cryptozoic and doesn't get texted back. #ThoughtWeHadAGoodThing

MStreva89
07-20-2015, 08:23 AM
Just gonna... you know... bump this real quick in hopes someone from Cryptozoic sees it...

MStreva89
07-22-2015, 05:53 AM
*UPDATE*

Cryptozoic Help Desk finally contacted me and explained that there was an issue with email responses bouncing to the wrong place and that they would be resolving my issue as soon as possible.

I knew without a shadow of a doubt something had to be wrong since this is one of the best card manufacturer companies I've ever had the pleasure of dealing with regarding issues. I wanna thank anyone and every who is helping solve problems over there at Cryptozoic, you guys make a great game even better with solid customer service. Hope you guys take a trip to a convention in South Florida one day so I can meet and game with y'all.