PDA

View Full Version : Gamescom 2015 - HEX: Shards of Fate and Business Ticket giveaway

Cirouss
07-20-2015, 04:36 PM
Hello everyone!

Besides from all the set 3 hype (I am SUPER hyped) I still have a different topic as well!

I got contacted by Gameforge today that they have some Business Tickets for the Gamescom 2015 (Which allows you to enter on the Pressday on Wednesday) and they want me to give them away as they would need too much time to set everything up. So if you plan to go to Gamescom, you might as well enjoy the Pressday (From my experience it is the most relaxed day and you can talk to a lot of people in the Business area).

More info can be found here: https://www.facebook.com/Cirouss/app_228910107186452 - I gave you multiple options to enter, just check out the link and scroll down :)

(The tickets will be send out as a Code, you can add that to your Gamescom account to get entry on Wednesday. The tickets are also ONLY for wednesday and give you access to the Gamescom it self but also to the Business Area)

Information about Gamescom 2015: Gameforge has a little booth which is also about HEX in the public area, as well as a booth in the Business Area where you can find Cory Jones and a special guest (Worth it to say Hi :D).

I will be on GenCon this year, you can find me there like every day and I will be multiple days on the Gamescom as well, I would LOVE to meet as many people as possible!

If you would like to come around, you can find me at the Public HEX booth on Sunday, 09. of August from 12PM to 3PM German time and you MIGHT find me on others days there as well, but the Sunday time you will definately find me :) - On Gencon you can find me every day in different areas, I will spend most of my time at the HEX area though.

To get a little overview I would like to know who of you is coming to gamescom and who is coming to GenCon! As I said I would love to meet many of you guys!

Cirouss

Xenavire
07-20-2015, 04:50 PM
I wish I could, but I can't afford to go this year. Shame, sounds like a lot of fun :)

ossuary
07-20-2015, 04:58 PM
Sure Cirouss, I'll go, I just need you to buy me a ticket to Germany and also a ticket to Gamescom. ;)

Zophie
07-20-2015, 05:10 PM
I was hoping you meant Business Class airplane tickets, then I read the details. Will you fly me out there plz? :D

Assassine
07-20-2015, 05:20 PM
Ill be at gamescom on wednesday and maybe sunday.

Cirouss
07-20-2015, 05:30 PM
I wish I could, but I can't afford to go this year. Shame, sounds like a lot of fun :)

I am super hyped about it! Sad you cant make it :(

Sure Cirouss, I'll go, I just need you to buy me a ticket to Germany and also a ticket to Gamescom. ;)

Haha easy going right? ;D

I was hoping you meant Business Class airplane tickets, then I read the details. Will you fly me out there plz? :D

I would like to do that as well, but sadly I can't xD

Cirouss
07-20-2015, 06:46 PM
Ill be at gamescom on wednesday and maybe sunday.

Nice man! Hopefully we can meet on sunday :D

Xenavire
07-20-2015, 07:23 PM
I am super hyped about it! Sad you cant make it :(

Yeah, just a short train ride away too, a few hours to get to Germany - did it in 2013, missed last year due to late info about HexEnt/GameForge being there, and this year no money. I'll just have to make it next year! :p

Pheelon
07-21-2015, 03:38 AM
Planning to be there - not sure about wednesday yet - but well see - entered anyway ;)

Cirouss
07-22-2015, 06:28 AM
Planning to be there - not sure about wednesday yet - but well see - entered anyway ;)

Nice! Will you be there on Sunday as well or just the other days? (And of course maybe Wednesday if you win ;D)

Pheelon
07-22-2015, 07:55 AM
Nice! Will you be there on Sunday as well or just the other days? (And of course maybe Wednesday if you win ;D)

not sure yet - most defnitly Thursday and Friday (Starcitzen from 20:00 till midnight) - still debatting about Sat/Sun since Diamond Cup and all...