PDA

View Full Version : SERVER STATUS - Armies of Myth Patch - 7/21/2015 - Servers Open

Phenteo
07-21-2015, 01:27 AM
Servers are down and patching. Estimated downtime is 10 hours.

More information here: https://www.hextcg.com/armies-of-myth-launch-721/

Phenteo
07-21-2015, 03:13 AM
Servers are down! Patch notes coming up shortly.

Phenteo
07-21-2015, 05:44 AM
Patch notes are available from the front page.

Shaqattaq
07-21-2015, 11:43 AM
HEX servers are currently open. We are in the process of investigating a few bugs, including ones involving the installer/ToS and conflicts with a user's operating system admin privileges.

If you find a bug, please report it here: http://forums.cryptozoic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=116

Thanks!

If you are having problems with your installer or terms of service: If you are stuck and your installer will not update, please set your Windows User Account Control to "Notify me only when programs try to make changes to my computer" (Medium), restart your computer, and attempt to update again. If you are still experiencing problems, please Repair your installer.

Shaqattaq
07-21-2015, 12:16 PM
If you are missing items due to Kickstarter or other promotional events that should be gained upon the release of Armies of Myth patch, that is due to the fact that we have not yet sent them out. We will likely send out all items tomorrow due to the sheer size of the items granted both in quantity and size, and allowing our team to focus on the current outstanding issues with the Armies of Myth patch.

Shaqattaq
07-21-2015, 06:29 PM
6:00 PM Pacific 7/21 - We've been sending out owed items throughout the afternoon and will continue to do so. We will post here when all items are sent.

Auction house is up and running again, though there is some delay with delivery of items due to the sheer volume of activity.

The Mac client continues to be in-progress and we may have a version out later tonight. We will update you with the progress we've made tomorrow morning (pacific time) if not before then.

For players experiencing installer/Terms of Service problems:

If you are on Windows 7 and experience any of the following issues:

1. You are stuck downloading the same files over and over
2. You are stuck downloading a specific file, but it never downloads.
3. You are stuck accepting ToS over and over.

You will need to set your User Account Control (UAC) settings to: Default - Notify me only when programs try to make changes to my computer. You will then need to restart your computer and run hexpatch.exe again.

We believe that the "Never Notify me" setting is causing Windows 7 to protect your files in some other way. As a result the patcher can't do its thing. We are just as baffled as you are why increasing security settings seems to fix permission issues, but that's what fixed it for us this morning (and it's was pretty rough to track down). We have an engineer researching this further, but for now this is the work around.

Please continue to report bugs here: http://forums.cryptozoic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=116