PDA

View Full Version : Still cannot see current listings of a card when you select it to sell?

XagoTrunk
07-21-2015, 04:41 PM
It was one of the features I was hoping to be added during the AH revamp. When you select a card to sell in My Listings you should be able to see the first page of current listings so you know what to price it at. Now I have to still search for it by name, write down the price and then go to list it.

Yoss
07-21-2015, 05:39 PM
Agreed that would be a nice add.

DanTheMeek
07-21-2015, 08:30 PM
I know this is just a convenience... but MAN is it a HUGE inconvenience not having it, I am also surprised this has not been implemented yet. The AH is just kind of wigging out and not letting me use it at all period today, but having to hunt down the current prices before I list cards has always been a major detraction on the AH experience for me with this game that I admit to not having experienced in another game before, at least in recent memory. The AH doesn't have to be as slick as say Guild Wars 2's, but I kind of feel like being able to see the current prices for a card when determining what to list it for yourself is or should be a mandatory feature of even a bare bones AH...

I would have brought this up before (like a hundred times) but I had made a pledge to myself months ago when I became self aware of how much I was whining on the forum that I would try to avoid starting any more complaint threads and only chime in when some one else expressed the same concern, so I'm really happy to finally see some one who also feels the same way on this.

XagoTrunk
07-22-2015, 09:29 AM
Having to keep and update a spreadsheet with prices on it is really ruining the new patch for me when I would rather be doing tournaments and opening chests

Svenn
07-22-2015, 09:51 AM
Micromanaging my AH sales has been a huge pain. I hope they implement this or bid/ask or something to make this better.

Also, what's up with only being able to list 20 copies of something at once?

Yoss
07-22-2015, 10:52 AM
64kb should be enough for anyone.

Zophie
07-22-2015, 01:01 PM
I know this is just a convenience... but MAN is it a HUGE inconvenience not having it

Having to keep and update a spreadsheet with prices on it

Micromanaging my AH sales has been a huge pain.

These statements pretty much sum it up for me as well.

I just want to go to my collection, see something I have extra I want to sell, click an option to sell on AH, and see the current sales for it right there, with default sorting saved to lowest buyout in whatever currency I'm using. Then I can set my amount and quantity as needed and post, all in the matter of a couple of clicks. The addition of being able to post multiples is a step in the right direction but there are still too many steps required to make selling off my cards very straightforward and simple.

Ertzi
07-22-2015, 01:06 PM
I just want to go to my collection, see something I have extra I want to sell, click an option to sell on AH, and see the current sales for it right there, with default sorting saved to lowest buyout in whatever currency I'm using. Then I can set my amount and quantity as needed and post, all in the matter of a couple of clicks. The addition of being able to post multiples is a step in the right direction but there are still too many steps required to make selling off my cards very straightforward and simple.

This please. +1