PDA

View Full Version : Opening chests is tedious

Litharge
07-21-2015, 06:44 PM
The graphics and effects are very nice but it gets really old after 100 or so.

Suggestions for improvement:

1. Move the open, roll, and stash buttons to the top of the screen (closer to where we drag chests).
2. Swap open and stash button positions ( open on the left )
3. Pressing space will continue and close the chest reward window.
4. double click will open a chest or pack.
5. The ability to open multiple chests.

Mahes
07-21-2015, 06:45 PM
Its tedious because you have 100+ to open. It is not tedious once you have opened the backlog of them.

Litharge
07-21-2015, 06:52 PM
Even open a few it would still be a poor UI.
More effort needs to be put into usability.

DanTheMeek
07-21-2015, 07:47 PM
While I'm just happy to finally be able to open my chests at all, I agree that the current process is less then ideal I enjoyed the effects on the first 10 or so, and then I was wishing there was an "open x" option like packs have. It really doesn't make any sense to let you open packs in bulk but then not let you open chests in bulk, when every pack comes with a chest. Not really sure why that option wasn't included, took me a couple hours just to open my pre-spun chests, but again, I was just happy to be able to open them at all, so I'll gladly take what we got over waiting another couple months for open multiple option to be added.

As an aside, it felt like where you drop the chests to open them was kind of picky and not as intuitive as I'd have expected, once I figured out where the dropping point actually was it wasn't an issue, but I spent about 5-10 minutes or so wondering why some chests would open and others wouldn't before I realized I was releasing the chests too low on the top of the magic water on the times it wasn't opening.