PDA

View Full Version : Hero of Adamanth champion

Rhodry
07-21-2015, 06:05 PM
Your Display Name: Rhodry

Bug Description: AI stuck after playing Town Crier

Steps to Reproduce: ?? Note : The AI was Hero of Adamath, the town Crier had 1 equipment (Crier's handbell) and he was the only human which means the AI ended up drawing only 1 card but having to discard 2. At that timethe AI did have enough card in it's hand to discard 2 (after drawing total of 6 cards)

Frequency: only seen it once so far ... same circumstance never seemed to create a bug before army of Myth.

Additional Information: Bug happend in arena, last tier. around 5:50 PM Pdt
I tried to quit the client and restart (twice) each time I did get the join the macth clicked confirm and joined again but it did not help unfreeze the AI.
I did try to spam spacebar , F5 , F8 , F10 with no success.

Showsni
07-21-2015, 07:59 PM
Confirming. AI Hero of Adamanth played Town Crier, drew his cards, but refused to discard. That makes this enemy an auto loss if you run into him in arena and he draws his Crier.

McCloud68
07-21-2015, 08:34 PM
In the Arena playing against Hero of Adamanth the AI played Town Crier and the game stopped, frozen, would not proceed. I exited game and came back in and resumed the game, but alas it was still stuck in the same spot. I did file a ticket.

IronPheasant
07-21-2015, 11:41 PM
Because I was in tier 4 and value 5 cents more than my life, I waited for the time out to see how this one falls.

If you wait, you win, for those suffering this specific lockup. Close/minimize the client and do something else if the outcome matters to you.

Mejis
07-22-2015, 04:40 AM
Also confirmed. Just happened to me. Didn't discard. Had to lose the game by conceding. Tried a connection restart but that didn't fix it.

HitoZ
07-22-2015, 05:53 AM
Can also confirm. You can win if you wait, how long? Mine and AIs timer doesn't move after i reconnected.

Edit: The auto win timer is ~30 minutes

Utopian
07-22-2015, 08:25 AM
Yep just happened to me as well. Vs Hero of Adamanth Town Crier was played with Highland Magus, Royal Den Mother and Phoenix Guard Messenger in play on his side. He drew his cards and then locked up.

Sacredd
07-22-2015, 09:54 AM

Hero of Adamanth just played Town Crier as first creature, drew a card and the game frozes.
Nothing helps...

Cainhu
07-22-2015, 09:58 AM
I can also confirm this.

Rhodry
07-22-2015, 10:47 AM
Just a side note : a similar issue just happened to me versus Princess Cory:

She transformed one of her card in a shrewd manipulation (as a reminder the text is: "Choose and discard 2 cards: Ready or Exhaust target troop or artifact") => The conculsion to me seems to be that the AI loves her card so much that she cannot decide which to "choose" to discard when faced which such a choice...

MAkes me wonder if we could reproduce the freeze by playing a Giant Corpse Fly with no equipment. Will test right away

Rhodry
07-22-2015, 11:03 AM
Tested :
Goblin Cooking Pot
Arachnophobia
Giant Corpse Fly
Concubunny Yuka power

None of those create the freeze

thereck
07-22-2015, 12:31 PM
confirmed just had this lockup on town crier

darkwonders
07-23-2015, 07:52 AM
Game wouldn't progress. Restarting client didn't fix it. Had to concede game.

ossuary
07-23-2015, 08:41 AM
How many cards did the Hero of Adamanth have left in his hand when he played the Town Crier, and how many humans did he have in play?

poizonous
07-23-2015, 08:49 AM
Ossuary in my instance he played town crier as his 3rd human and drew 3 cards and had 7 in his hand, but locked up not discarding

Sacredd
07-23-2015, 12:20 PM
Is the bug registered by developers?

Koz
07-23-2015, 12:42 PM
I have yet to see them respond to this one

sugarcain
07-23-2015, 01:38 PM
Also happened to me, Town Crier was first troop on board for HoA, he drew and never discarded it froze.

deificus
08-01-2015, 07:10 AM
Also happened to me. He was the only card on their side, and after the draw he had six cards in hand.

deificus
08-01-2015, 08:37 AM
Confirmed that it is still happening. Town Crier was his only card in play, and after the draw he had six cards in hand.

Interestingly, this seems to have caused an even weirder bug. After it locked up, I just closed the client and came back later (over an hour). It had given me a loss against him, but a win against the boss directly after (who happened to be Princess Cory), who I never even saw.

Darklight
08-08-2015, 07:19 PM
Happened to me as well. Hero played Town Crier, drew up to eight cards (I have six). Seems to have frozen when the AI needed to pick cards to discard.

Just wanted to let anyone reading this know, if you wait 30 minutes from the freeze, you win the match (Assuming the clock runs out).

Badger
08-09-2015, 02:45 AM
happened to me just now. 4 humans in play, hand size 9

mrdewit
08-09-2015, 11:33 PM
This happened to me three times now.
Hero had no Humans in play, had 3 cards before he drew a fourth when Town crier came into play.

sugarcain
08-10-2015, 04:10 AM
I realize this is old news, but I wanted to add again (on this thread) that this bug did NOT occur when King Gabriel played a Town Crier using To The King!

bamiller72
08-10-2015, 07:20 PM
Happened to me as well. Hero played Town Crier, drew up to eight cards (I have six). Seems to have frozen when the AI needed to pick cards to discard.

Just wanted to let anyone reading this know, if you wait 30 minutes from the freeze, you win the match (Assuming the clock runs out).

Odd I've had this bug happen to me several times since the latest patch. Usually I just wait the 30 minutes and get the win. Today however the 30 minute timer seems broken. I'm sitting at 45+ minutes already and it hasn't broken free yet.

sugarcain
08-12-2015, 05:55 AM
Please, please can we have a work around for this? I've had this happen on turn 4 in four consecutive runs through the Frost Arena. The frequency in which this bug happens is crippling.

Being forced to take a loss or wait thirty minutes in four consecutive runs is extremely frustrating. The encounter is almost completely broken in the majority of match-ups.