PDA

View Full Version : Insert count - am I missing something?

Xenavire
07-22-2015, 04:36 AM
So it appears to me that I have been granted the booster packs for the PTR large scale tournament. However, the pack count, according to https://www.hextcg.com/large-scale-stress-test-tournament-standings-6202015/ says I should get 4, while I only had 3 added. So, I am wondering - is the site incorrect? Or was I given an incorrect amount of boosters? Or, have I somehow forgotten some other way I was owed boosters?

Just wondering about this in case other item inserts going out are a little confusing or funky.

And I guess this is also a request to know what has been inserted, and what is still coming, so we can keep tabs on things in case we need to contact support later.

Incindium
07-22-2015, 04:52 AM
Yeah I was just doing an account of packs and show that I only had 3 packs inserted when it says I should get 4 from PTR rewards.

Alamand
07-22-2015, 04:54 AM
I think they might have forgotten the 1 pack for participation, because I played in the tournament but have 0 set 3 packs from it.

Xenavire
07-22-2015, 04:57 AM
I think they might have forgotten the 1 pack for participation, because I played in the tournament but have 0 set 3 packs from it.

This is a possibility. I had figured they would be sent as a package.

Incindium
07-22-2015, 04:58 AM
Dragondata has been alerted on Twitter.

https://twitter.com/HexTCGWatch/status/623823040128790529

Cernz
07-22-2015, 04:59 AM
got 15 instead of 16, so yes confirmed 1 is missing ;)

Xenavire
07-22-2015, 05:35 AM
I am also idly wondering if inserted packs (KS packs, PTR packs) actually got primal rolls, because in Set 2 there was an issue that prevented them getting rolls. I definitely didn't get enough to be sure. :p

Mahes
07-22-2015, 05:46 AM
I can confirm that I did not get a primal pack from my 15. That of course is a very possible outcome but if enough data is collected we can then come to a better conclusion.

katkillad
07-22-2015, 05:55 AM
I am also idly wondering if inserted packs (KS packs, PTR packs) actually got primal rolls, because in Set 2 there was an issue that prevented them getting rolls. I definitely didn't get enough to be sure. :p

I didn't get a primal in my 20, I also heard Havoc mention he didn't get a primal and he said he had 70 or 90 packs from KS.

BossHoss
07-22-2015, 06:05 AM

I also had 100+ and did not get any primals

Xenavire
07-22-2015, 06:07 AM
So that sounds like 200~ packs with no primals - seems a little off.

hex_colin
07-22-2015, 06:10 AM
So that sounds like 200~ packs with no primals - seems a little off.

Not really. There's a, what, 2-3% chance of that happening. Moar data needed. ;)

Xenavire
07-22-2015, 06:11 AM
Not really. There's a, what, 2-3% chance of that happening. Moar data needed. ;)

How about you add your data? ;)

poptasticboy
07-22-2015, 06:12 AM
I've had 45 of the 50 KS boosters I'm supposed to get, and no Primals so far. I also didn't get any set 2 Primals if I remember rightly (out of 100 KS boosters) was that bugged?

Cernz
07-22-2015, 06:16 AM
i got 1 pack out of the kickstarter... no primal (if it helps) :)

Vorpal
07-22-2015, 07:11 AM
I have gotten zero primals from : KS packs, VIP packs, sealed rewards, draft rewards. (Hundreds and hundreds of packs). Primals are a myth :D

TOOT
07-22-2015, 07:18 AM
135 packs from KS,, no primals

Poetic
07-22-2015, 07:23 AM
I got a few primals from set 1 KS, but that was a ton of packs. Set 2 30 KS, none, Set 3 30, none.

But the store made up for it with a beautiful 7% return.

Svenn
07-22-2015, 07:24 AM
You're all here discussing primals and I'm still waiting to just get all my KS packs. :(

Xenavire
07-22-2015, 07:29 AM
You're all here discussing primals and I'm still waiting to just get all my KS packs. :(

You wont be sad if you get a primal from those packs. ;)

Svenn
07-22-2015, 07:42 AM
You wont be sad if you get a primal from those packs. ;)

I'm not holding my breath. I've been very unlucky with primals, and it's only like 10 or 15 I'm still missing. :-/

Pheelon
07-22-2015, 07:50 AM
i have no idea tbh how many are still missing (was like 10 at first 30/45 from DC/Coll and 2 King) but then i bought, used and sold quite some so.. maybe those missing were allready added?

Svenn
07-22-2015, 08:02 AM
i have no idea tbh how many are still missing (was like 10 at first 30/45 from DC/Coll and 2 King) but then i bought, used and sold quite some so.. maybe those missing were allready added?

Gotta be honest, this whole release is stressing me out. :( I know I'm missing stuff, but I don't know what I'm missing. Some stuff is still being added, other things people already got but I'm pretty sure I'm still missing (VIP sleeves).

Not to mention all the new stuff to collect (not just Set 3, but new wheels of fate rewards for Set 3 chests, chest opening stuff of which there is a TON of, Stardust, etc). Worrying about how I'm going to pull off release weekend rewards (last weekend I was 100% free, this weekend I'm gone all day Saturday). I had fun with the few games I got to play, but I'm really stressed out.

Eetabee
07-22-2015, 08:06 AM
No need to stress for at least another day and some hours.

http://forums.cryptozoic.com/showthread.php?t=44370&page=8&p=507383&viewfull=1#post507383

Svenn
07-22-2015, 08:13 AM

http://forums.cryptozoic.com/showthread.php?t=44370&page=8&p=507383&viewfull=1#post507383

I don't doubt they'll get it sorted out. I'm the type of person that will worry until everything is in it's proper place, though. Also, trying to keep track of what I'm supposed to actually get so I don't miss something is stressful. And things like people getting their VIP sleeves but mine not appearing is worrying (even though I know support should be able to help).

Xenavire
07-22-2015, 08:13 AM

I am aware that things are still being rolled out, but I hadn't realised that the packs were probably being sent out separately. Also, still looking for a list of things that have been sent out and which are still in the queue - if a dev could make a sticky of that info, I would be very grateful.

Zarien
07-22-2015, 08:38 AM
I am aware that things are still being rolled out, but I hadn't realised that the packs were probably being sent out separately. Also, still looking for a list of things that have been sent out and which are still in the queue - if a dev could make a sticky of that info, I would be very grateful.

It's really weird how everything was handled. I received my set 3 boosters for my pro player account, but i didn't receive my boosters or anything from my Knight tier that I combined with it like I had in the past. I'm hoping it all gets sorted out tomorrow. Though i've already created a ticket.

Daer
07-22-2015, 08:41 AM
I've received 40 out the of the 61 packs I should have received and had no primals.

ziggarius
07-22-2015, 08:41 AM
It's really weird how everything was handled. I received my set 3 boosters for my pro player account, but i didn't receive my boosters or anything from my Knight tier that I combined with it like I had in the past. I'm hoping it all gets sorted out tomorrow. Though i've already created a ticket.

Same except King tier is the one I haven't gotten packs for yet. :confused: Kinda weird but I'm patient.

Svenn
07-22-2015, 03:19 PM
Are things still being inserted? I got my Exile Bard sleeves, but no cards yet. Also, looks like they are just inserting the Bard's Tale stuff by email address or something?

Xenavire
07-22-2015, 03:22 PM
Are things still being inserted? I got my Exile Bard sleeves, but no cards yet. Also, looks like they are just inserting the Bard's Tale stuff by email address or something?

The sleeves are global, the AA's are going to be done by codes.

Sleeves for all, codes for Bard backers. :p

Saeijou
07-22-2015, 03:24 PM

the sleves are for everyone... for the cards you will get a code send to your email address (not happened yet)

Svenn
07-22-2015, 03:26 PM
The sleeves are global, the AA's are going to be done by codes.

Sleeves for all, codes for Bard backers. :p

Good to know. I thought the sleeves were part of the KS too.

So, it looks like very few inserts have been done yet. I have nothing but my Stardust so far.

Xenavire
07-22-2015, 03:29 PM
Good to know. I thought the sleeves were part of the KS too.

So, it looks like very few inserts have been done yet. I have nothing but my Stardust so far.

Stardust, some packs (but not all) and the bard sleeves seem to all be done. Mettle, VIP sleeves (for some members, likely the existing year subs), birthday sleeves, and a few other items have no been added yet.

Daer
07-22-2015, 07:14 PM
So far I've received my stardust, 40/61 packs, Bard sleeve, Collector AAs, Mettle AAs

I also received 1 of each of the current VIP AAs but I should have received 2 of each.

hammer
07-24-2015, 02:06 PM
Can we please get the starter trial equipment drop retro inserted as they have been added to the loot table with the new patch. If you already completed the trials pre patch there is 0 way to get these account bound items. You cant buy them, you cant mail them and you cannot replay the trials so its locked out. Thanks.

unflinching breaker
serenity hood
eye of genius
breastplate of zealot

Vorpal
07-24-2015, 02:08 PM
Can we please get the starter trial equipment drop retro inserted as they have been added to the loot table with the new patch. If you already completed the trials pre patch there is 0 way to get these account bound items. You cant buy them, you cant mail them and you cannot replay the trials so its locked out. Thanks.

unflinching breaker
serenity hood
eye of genius
breastplate of zealot

Excellent point, this would be great.

wolzarg
07-24-2015, 07:22 PM

unflinching breaker
serenity hood
eye of genius
breastplate of zealot

Necrotic one is must have for PVE +1

Ertzi
07-26-2015, 03:03 PM
What the hell? So that's why I never see them in the AH. How on earth are we supposed to get them now?

NyXDaE
07-26-2015, 03:16 PM
What the hell? So that's why I never see them in the AH. How on earth are we supposed to get them now?

Oh man, I had no idea why I couldn't find these either!! Great point!

hex_colin
07-26-2015, 03:18 PM

I'd bet a lot of money it was an oversight and they'll grant them to anyone who had completed the trials previously. They're not exactly gamebreakingly OP. A little patience... ;)

Ertzi
07-27-2015, 02:17 AM
Oh I'm a patient little bugger, but I am also a hopeless completionist, so not getting them ever would cause me to have a minor seizure. Those red X marks make me cringe every time I see them :D

I was kinda assuming these would just be added to the proper accounts, if they were unobtainable. Hex Ent has always been very generous in this regard, so I am not too worried yet. Just surprised, because I have been hunting them a while in vain.

poptasticboy
08-01-2015, 07:00 AM
So, I'm still missing my 6 chests from my VIP Sealed and 5 of my 50 Kickstarter boosters (I am GK+2xPP+K, I imagine it's the 5 King boosters that are missing)... trying to be patient but it's been a while now. Do I submit a ticket or not?

saffamike
08-01-2015, 07:17 AM
Not for the missing KS packs. Support have told me that they will be implementing a fix to correct this.

Incindium
08-01-2015, 07:27 AM
Missing chests from VIP and scheduled sealed is a known issue that support closed my ticket on saying there would be a fix released soon.

saffamike
08-01-2015, 07:30 AM
Thanks Incindium. Looks like a big fix incoming soon.

poptasticboy
09-05-2015, 02:00 PM
So much for soon... the missing chests issue is still not resolved.

DataDragon
09-06-2015, 02:38 AM
The missing packs were done a while back, but the chests requires several engineers to finalize.
As busy as we all are, it's not simple to line things up.
It's high on my list to see finished, just needs time.

Xenavire
09-06-2015, 07:56 AM
The missing packs were done a while back, but the chests requires several engineers to finalize.
As busy as we all are, it's not simple to line things up.
It's high on my list to see finished, just needs time.

I currently have a ticket open for the chests, the C.O.D, and the missing Starter trials equipment, are those other two issues also held up by engineering? Just want to know exactly how paranoid I should be. :p

DataDragon
09-16-2015, 06:31 PM
Missing chests from sealed tournaments have been found and granted.
Starter trial equipment was granted and should be complete.
COD issues were cleared up a while back.

If you have any outstanding issues at this point, a new ticket should be created so it doesn't get swept up into the large fixes.

Ditsch
09-17-2015, 02:57 AM
Thank you, I got the missing chests and the starter trial equipment. :)

ossuary
09-17-2015, 11:23 AM
It would be really nice if we could finally get a client update so server-side grants still generated a notification email.

I consider this to be one of a few "should have been done a year ago, and there's no excuse to still not have it" features, along with a server status box on the login screen so you know without having to post to the forums if the servers are down. :p

DataDragon
09-17-2015, 02:29 PM
Due to the method in which I grant items, it wouldn't be very easy to have the client notice when I grant them.
We'd essentially be making the client check constantly if anything new was added, and we'd have to have the client keep full track of everything you already have so it can compare that to what is on the server. This is not a cheap process, and would really bog things down for the client and the server.
Part of why I make posts on various outlets is so that if you are expecting items, and happen to be online, you can do a quick log out and back in to see them.
Also, my grants are not supposed to be a common occurrence, so spending engineering time trying to solve this minor inconvenience isn't that feasible.
It would be nice, but it is something I think we can live without.

Xenavire
09-17-2015, 03:11 PM
Due to the method in which I grant items, it wouldn't be very easy to have the client notice when I grant them.
We'd essentially be making the client check constantly if anything new was added, and we'd have to have the client keep full track of everything you already have so it can compare that to what is on the server. This is not a cheap process, and would really bog things down for the client and the server.
Part of why I make posts on various outlets is so that if you are expecting items, and happen to be online, you can do a quick log out and back in to see them.
Also, my grants are not supposed to be a common occurrence, so spending engineering time trying to solve this minor inconvenience isn't that feasible.
It would be nice, but it is something I think we can live without.

Just a thought - why not use the middle ground and use the already implemented announcement system once you are done with the final in a set of grants? No extra dev time, and only a few minutes more work for you, to alert everyone in-game at the time you finish.

I mean, it is essentially just a process of copy/pasting one of your other various posts. :)

Also, who do I blame for my CoD item still being missing? ;) (I do have a ticket open atm, assume it will be answered tomorrow.)

DataDragon
09-17-2015, 07:09 PM
I could do in game broadcasts, but I tend to avoid interrupting games if I can help it.
Players don't need me barging into their play time with grant messages, especially since not everyone is getting things.
Would be annoying if you get one of those messages and you aren't getting any goodies from it.

As for your COD issue, could you refresh my memory about it in PM?
It may not have reached me yet, or it got swept into a larger fix and overlooked.

DataDragon
09-18-2015, 04:48 PM
And now Xenavire's issue is complete.
Those COD bugs are hard to find and fix due to the nature of the bug, and how the system works.
I'm very glad that we track everything involved though so I can verify the error once it is found.

Any future issues, please put in a new support ticket.

Xenavire
09-18-2015, 05:31 PM
Thanks DD, everything is all in order for me now. :)