PDA

View Full Version : End of Game Victory/Defeat screens are missing

Svenn
07-22-2015, 08:10 AM
I played through a draft and a full gauntlet last night and every single game the victory/defeat screens were missing. In the cases of victory, if my opponent surrendered I got the "Your opponent has disconnected" message and had to wait 5 minutes or alt+f4 and go back in. My opponents didn't actually disconnect as they were still online. In fact, my opponent surrendered game 1 of a draft and I got the opponent disconnect message, but it put us straight into the reserves screen and he was there ready for round 2.

In the cases of being defeated I had to open the menu and surrender to actually exit the match, even after I already lost. My health dropped to 0 and the screen went mostly black but nothing happened until I surrendered. In one case I couldn't open the menu and my only option was to alt+f4 and go back in.

This is REALLY annoying and adds several minutes to each game played. In draft, I was the last match and everyone had to wait for the 5 minute timer before the next round would even start.

dbug
07-23-2015, 01:34 AM
I experiencing the same issue.

After winning you don't have to wait 5min if you relog.

I am also experience wierd behaviour after an arena match ends. Do you also have this issue? http://forums.cryptozoic.com/showthread.php?t=44645&p=508472#post508472

dbug
07-23-2015, 02:01 AM
I fixed the arena related issue by deactivating the Hex API by removing api.ini. Maybe this works for drafts too.

Do you have the API active?

MarS
07-23-2015, 12:05 PM
I had the same problem.
After removing api.ini all works fine.
thx bug

ossuary
07-23-2015, 02:09 PM
As stated, this is an issue with the new api.ini file. Delete this file and you will be fine.

The issue will be fixed after the next content patch (hopefully next week).

Akkar
07-24-2015, 03:15 PM
Same thing happened to me. Opponent (presumably) surrendered at 1hp, and I got the "opponent disconnected" message. I waited around 20 minutes (the disconnect message never went away). After checking bug-forum and finding this thread I deleted api.ini and restarted game (force quit with ctrl+f4)... I was not given option to reconnect. In the end I was credited neither with win nor loose for the match :( Pretty annoying, I don't win enough matches to afford to throw away wins ;)

Edit: Actually, the green color of the victory tag was just hard to see on my monitor. Should teach me to think twice before whining ;)