PDA

View Full Version : hero of adamanths passive / inspire bug

kwecky
07-22-2015, 02:40 PM
Your Display Name: kwecky
Bug Description: That battle was a mess in general to me, but I lost track of all the abilities that was running around, so I only took note of the two most infuriating things I KNOW was a bug.
First of all Shromshaw's ability didn't work with hero of adamanths passive. Shroomshaw didn't make the battle hoppers after it died, it just copied itself, and put the old copy in the graveyard. I assume that it copied itself due to the hero of adamant's passive, but I should've still have gotten my battle hoppers.
Second thing I would like to report, is the thing that made me loose track of the abilities. The inspire abilities copied it's text on the card, either whenever it was used, or whenever the card was voided. Only the inspire part was copied though See the screenshot to see for yourself.
Steps to Reproduce:
Shroomshaw glitch: Have shroomshaw killed while the hero of adamanth's passive ability is active. (You know, 25% chanse for copying the card whenver the card leaves the battlefield.)
Inspire glitch: I would assume either void the card, or activate the inspire ability. As I said the whole match became practically impossible for me to follow, as the text became pixel size to fit all the inspire text.
Frequency:
Shroomshaw glitch: twice
Inspire glitch: Every time it activated

kwecky
07-22-2015, 02:41 PM
Sorry... didn't realice the picture would be this low res...

Selali
07-23-2015, 10:59 AM
What happened to the Shroomshaw, the first one, before it proced Hero's ability? I also dont understand what you mean is a bug with the inspire thing? The bug being how small the text gets or something else that I just dont understand?

Showsni
07-23-2015, 11:33 AM
What happened to the Shroomshaw, the first one, before it proced Hero's ability? I also dont understand what you mean is a bug with the inspire thing? The bug being how small the text gets or something else that I just dont understand?

There was a visual bug where cards that got new abilities on them instead had their current text copied. I guess this is related to that bug, which was fixed in today's patch; so maybe this bug is also fixed. Probably needs testing again.

Selali
07-23-2015, 05:52 PM
Yea maybe but it still doesnt explain what happened to Shroomshaw. :P