PDA

View Full Version : Batman Beyond Crossover Pack

N-Finite
07-22-2015, 03:18 PM
Any chance we could see a Batman Beyond Crossover Pack in the future?

Matt_Hyra
07-22-2015, 03:29 PM
There's always a chance.

aoineko
07-23-2015, 02:20 AM
*_*

The4gotNdeath
07-23-2015, 03:59 PM
Omfg yes pls. I would pay double for a batman beyond crossover

Bomb
07-24-2015, 06:13 AM
Omfg yes pls. I would pay double for a batman beyond crossover

Shhhhhhhh......

jakecav18
07-24-2015, 10:12 AM
Imagine a whole dedicated Mega Man themed set. Think about it: villains, equipment, and super powers are plentiful and there are easily enough heroes across the whole series and its spinoffs to have enough for a whole set. You could have either screenshots of the show or the games or both. Plus, Cryptozoic has at least some rights to make Capcom themed games; we already got Street Fighter. Or more on the Street Fighter franchise. They haven't exhausted that pool yet.

That kind of makes me think: would anybody in Cryptozoic be willing to give out a general list showing the success of each of the Cerberus Engine: Heroes games in relation to each other? I'm pretty curious which ones were the least successful because I was extremely satisfied with them all

The4gotNdeath
07-24-2015, 10:37 AM
Imagine a whole dedicated Mega Man themed set. Think about it: villains, equipment, and super powers are plentiful and there are easily enough heroes across the whole series and its spinoffs to have enough for a whole set. You could have either screenshots of the show or the games or both. Plus, Cryptozoic has at least some rights to make Capcom themed games; we already got Street Fighter. Or more on the Street Fighter franchise. They haven't exhausted that pool yet.

That kind of makes me think: would anybody in Cryptozoic be willing to give out a general list showing the success of each of the Cerberus Engine: Heroes games in relation to each other? I'm pretty curious which ones were the least successful because I was extremely satisfied with them all

Dc is king, everything else falls flat

jakecav18
07-24-2015, 10:57 AM
Dc is king, everything else falls flat

haha come on man good is good, have you played street fighter yet? it might be my favorite, and I'm a HUGE dc fan

JOKES-ON-YOU
07-24-2015, 02:39 PM
I'd also pay double for a Batman Beyond crossover pack. Or a full set. Ehem, just saying...

The4gotNdeath
07-24-2015, 09:54 PM
haha come on man good is good, have you played street fighter yet? it might be my favorite, and I'm a HUGE dc fan

Street fighter is good yea, but dc must be outselling every other crypto deck builder by a mile because we havent seen a SF expansion, nor a Naruto expansion, and the Hobbit deck 3 was aparently canned because prevoius hobbit games dodnt sell good enough. Im not saying the other deck builders arent good, but i think the numbers are clearly saying people prefer dc

DimeDrl
07-26-2015, 04:51 AM
Please not a Crossover. Batman Beyond and Justice League Beyond have enough content for a full set.

SpiritDetective
07-31-2015, 04:27 PM
I'm hoping for a Justice League: Gods and Monsters crossover pack.

Mac_Apple
08-04-2015, 04:02 PM
Please not a Crossover. Batman Beyond and Justice League Beyond have enough content for a full set.

If there's ever an entire Batman box, I lose all hope in the DC fanbase at large. I really dislike Batman, and I dislike his fanboys even more. Him getting the first Rivals set irks me slightly, but not terribly because he and Joker are the most famous DC Rivals. So long as Rivals doesn't just turn into a one-shot game for Batman-lover appeasement. Still very sad that some cool characters, like Red Hood and Talia al Ghul, are unusable in the general main deck because of Confrontation effects.

Now Batman Beyond, for sure, deserves a crossover pack. No more, no less.

A Justice League box, I could get behind. But that's basically what the first set was. And Justice League Beyond probably doesn't have a big enough fan base.

There are still enough big villains still relatively untouched, ready for a second Villain box. Larfleeze, Lobo, Atrocitus, Cheetah, Reverse Flash, to name a few.