PDA

View Full Version : Armies of Myth IOUs

Chark
07-22-2015, 07:49 PM
Hey guys,

Here is the list of things we delivered to player's accounts that we owed:

If you purchased a starter from the store for 1000 platinum in the past, we gave you 1 free non-expiring draft ticket for each purchased starter on that account.
5 free dust to each account (we randomly decided on rarities of this dust for each account)
Send out rewards for Chark’s Deal
Send out Star Dust from retro chest spins
Send out AA cards from VIP tournaments for May and June events
Kickstarter Rewards. Set 3 packs, collector AAs and 4 of each PvP card for Producer tier.
Send out rewards for the 6/20 stress tournament based on the following table: https://www.hextcg.com/armies-of-myth-test-server-618/
Every account got the Exiled Bard sleeve
VIP sleeves for anyone ordering 1 year of VIP in the past.
Birthday sleeve for anyone who had an active account before June 5th. (https://www.hextcg.com/hex-update-happy-birthday-hex/)
Send out AA Mettle for charity stream (Goes to all players that logged in July 8-12) (https://www.hextcg.com/hex-update-unlocking-chests/)

Daer
07-22-2015, 08:04 PM
So if we are missing anything should we now create a ticket?

hex_colin
07-22-2015, 08:19 PM
Thank you!

ziggarius
07-22-2015, 08:22 PM
So if we are missing anything should we now create a ticket?

Yup, curious about this. Got two of my KS codes of packs, but not the third KS code.

superdax
07-22-2015, 08:30 PM
You guys are great.. thanx for everything.. You guys always give us a ton of value out of this game. Its incredible. I wish this game because the most online tcg played ever. :)

Audens
07-22-2015, 08:35 PM
Have the participation packs for the stress tournament also been sent out, or are those being pushed out separately?

Svenn
07-22-2015, 08:36 PM
I'm missing 10+ Set 3 packs still it looks like. The rest of my stuff showed up I think.

Was any Kickstarter stuff given out besides packs, AAs, and Set 3 playsets?

Patrigan
07-22-2015, 09:10 PM
I'm missing 10+ Set 3 packs still it looks like. The rest of my stuff showed up I think.

Was any Kickstarter stuff given out besides packs, AAs, and Set 3 playsets?

Does not seem like I got my Equipment, so doubt it. Will verify.

thegreybetween
07-22-2015, 09:13 PM
Also chiming in to say that everything is accounted for except some KS Set 3 boosters. I got the 15 from my GK, but not the 5 from my King. Are we supposed to ticket these?

Thanks for all of the hard work and loots!

EDIT: Also verifying that I didn't get Pack Raptor equipment. I'm not sure if I was supposed to now or not, but I know it exists in-game because I've obtained some of each from chests. The KS equipment for Pack Raptors might be waiting to come out with the rest of the KS equips (though Mirror Blades were released ASAP last time). FYI.

Aradon
07-22-2015, 09:20 PM
Are we including various PvE Kickstarter cards like Lady Cassandra or Spectral Assassin in this? Or are those not what you meant by Kickstarter rewards?

NyXDaE
07-22-2015, 09:30 PM
Hey guys,

Here is the list of things we delivered to player's accounts that we owed:

If you purchased a starter from the store for 1000 platinum in the past, we gave you 1 free non-expiring draft ticket for each purchased starter on that account.
5 free dust to each account (we randomly decided on rarities of this dust for each account)
Send out rewards for Chark’s Deal
Send out Star Dust from retro chest spins
Send out AA cards from VIP tournaments for May and June events
Send out Kickstarter Rewards, including collector AAs
Send out rewards for the 6/20 stress tournament based on the following table: https://www.hextcg.com/armies-of-myth-test-server-618/
Every account got the Exiled Bard sleeve
VIP sleeves for anyone ordering 1 year of VIP in the past.
Birthday sleeve for anyone who had an active account before June 5th. (https://www.hextcg.com/hex-update-happy-birthday-hex/)
Send out AA Mettle for charity stream (Goes to all players that logged in July 8-12) (https://www.hextcg.com/hex-update-unlocking-chests/)

My husband and I both won draft tickets during the charity streams...I believe in our cases, these were to be rewarded to our accounts via draft ticket directly from the company after the Myth launch. Are these still incoming?

Also, we were a part of the kickstarter and earned 1 year of VIP - but do not see the VIP sleeves.

We also do not see the Myth AA collectors tier cards (vampire princess / periwinkle)

The rest all came through.

Superjuice
07-22-2015, 09:38 PM
Missing 5 packs of set 3 from my king tier (15 for dc on the same account came through).

hex_colin
07-22-2015, 09:40 PM
My husband and I both won draft tickets during the charity streams...I believe in our cases, these were to be rewarded to our accounts via draft ticket directly from the company after the Myth launch. Are these still incoming?

Also, we were a part of the kickstarter and earned 1 year of VIP - but do not see the VIP sleeves.

We also do not see the Myth AA collectors tier cards (vampire princess / periwinkle)

The rest all came through.

Have you logged out and back in the past couple of hours? You might need to.

Selanius
07-22-2015, 09:43 PM
I got everything. Thanks Chark and team!

NyXDaE
07-22-2015, 09:45 PM
Have you logged out and back in the past couple of hours? You might need to.

Good point...I was playing all evening.

Logging back in got me vampire princess / periwinkle.

Still not seeing VIP sleeves or extra draft ticket. I wonder if because we did not purchase VIP if we do not get the sleeve...which seems sad since we did not buy VIP since we earned it through the KS. I can't remember all details... I think it started at 3 months but was extended to a year for backers due to...something.

hex_colin
07-22-2015, 09:51 PM
Good point...I was playing all evening.

Logging back in got me vampire princess / periwinkle.

Still not seeing VIP sleeves or extra draft ticket. I wonder if because we did not purchase VIP if we do not get the sleeve...which seems sad since we did not buy VIP since we earned it through the KS. I can't remember all details... I think it started at 3 months but was extended to a year for backers due to...something.

They never extended VIP for backers. The best anyone did from KS was a bunch of VIPs running concurrently for 3 months. You had to have previously extended your VIP by a year or more to qualify for the sleeves this time (as a backer). You can, of course, purchase a year subscription now and get them! :)

kindmime
07-22-2015, 10:09 PM
I don't believe the weekly draft tickets were extended like supposed to with any downtime over 8 hours, and the expiration date stayed on them. It showed the draft ticket as having no expiration but when the new new ticket came it just took its place instead of adding a ticket.

Should add you guys doing great job great patch.

Incindium
07-22-2015, 10:10 PM
So whats left to be sent out is VIP tickets and the extra pack that was supposed to be granted to everyone who was in the Test Tourney?

NyXDaE
07-22-2015, 10:10 PM
They never extended VIP for backers. The best anyone did from KS was a bunch of VIPs running concurrently for 3 months. You had to have previously extended your VIP by a year or more to qualify for the sleeves this time (as a backer). You can, of course, purchase a year subscription now and get them! :)

Oooooh okay. I don't pvp much so most of the VIP info was lost on me. Thanks for that - I'll nab it now.

DrVanPorcine
07-22-2015, 10:15 PM
Same here... only received 15 set 3 packs of 20 packs
(15 for Grand King + 5 from King pledges)

Flairina
07-22-2015, 11:18 PM
Just logged back in, it's hard to say if I'm missing anything or not.

-I had the three kickstarter (captain tier) packs early on, but I don't believe I ever saw the one from the stress test, unless I just lost track (I don't THINK I did, but maybe...). I admittedly may be confused on that; thought you got a pack just from participating from the wording of the latest update on that, but possibly not.

-I don't know if I got the stardust pack I won from the charity stream or not. I had one rare stardust but I believe that was from a spin; if so then I definitely did not receive that. Further conflating this issue is that I don't know what random dust I got; so it's impossible to really tell.

-I won one draft pack and one draft ticket from the stream; I believe I got the ticket, but definitely not the pack; perhaps that was a streamer win? I don't remember exactly; it was early on in the schedule...

-Related note, my Ashahsas are definitely still missing as well. Not sure what's up with that.

Man, this is a mess. I appreciate that we get all this stuff, but a notice when we got it and what we got would have been nice. I imagine that would have been murder on the mail system though. ^^;

Voormas
07-22-2015, 11:57 PM
And presumably we'll be getting all the VIP tickets tomorrow? Looking forward to it :D

Marsden
07-23-2015, 12:55 AM
Same here... only received 15 set 3 packs of 20 packs
(15 for Grand King + 5 from King pledges)

Looks to be a standard problem of +King packs missing when combined with other KS codes.
I have 30 set 3 packs when I should have got 35. (GK+Collector+King)

hammer
07-23-2015, 01:22 AM
I am also missing kickstarter packs received 30 out of 65 - also 0 kickstarter packs generated primals.

Kickstarter packs at Shattered Destiny Release also had the no primal drop "bug" and datadragon manually added a few days later
http://forums.cryptozoic.com/showthread.php?t=39536&highlight=primal+kickstarter

Official source on the SHATTERED DESTINY primals from Kickstarter packs here - http://forums.cryptozoic.com/showthread.php?t=39497&p=439813&viewfull=1#post439813

Valnir
07-23-2015, 01:42 AM
Another cool sleeve in the collection! Thank you! :)

WWKnight
07-23-2015, 02:05 AM
Were we meant to get equipment for Pack Raptor?

Im still missing mine.

katkillad
07-23-2015, 02:10 AM
In another thread it appeared there might be a possibility KS packs didn't get a roll for primals. Is that being looked into?

Edit: Also are we missing the participation prize for the last stress tournament?

Poetic
07-23-2015, 03:44 AM
Looks like I received everything (Collector tier AAs, VIP sleeves, BDay sleeves, KS Packs, Dust) except for those 30 primals that should have spawned from my 30 packs. :D

Ertzi
07-23-2015, 05:54 AM
I would very much like to know what exactly Chark meant by "Kickstarter Rewards", so I can check all the items individually from my account. What should be in now and what should not?

Showsni
07-23-2015, 07:37 AM
I'm missing some boosters on my account. I was awarded 20, which is either:

15 Grand King + 5 King (missing 5 for ninth place stress test + 1 for joining stress test)
or
15 Grand King + 5 for ninth place stress test (missing 5 for King + 1 for joining stress test)

Either way, I'm 6 boosters short. Should I send a ticket in?

Daer
07-23-2015, 07:40 AM
I would very much like to know what exactly Chark meant by "Kickstarter Rewards", so I can check all the items individually from my account. What should be in now and what should not?

I believe the only Kickstarter rewards that went out were the Collector AAs and the Set 3 packs.

Thrawn
07-23-2015, 07:43 AM
Thanks. The effort and generosity on this stuff is appreciated.

Xenavire
07-23-2015, 07:44 AM
I know a few people also missing the participation booster for the stress test - do those still need to be pushed? Or are those going to need support?

yoyogod
07-23-2015, 08:12 AM
I seem to be missing packs. I have 15 from Grand King, but I didn't get 3 from the Champion tier I stacked. Also, I assume the Pack Raptor equip hasn't been sent, but I don't have that yet, either.

Jameslandia
07-23-2015, 08:14 AM
I haven't gotten the participation booster yet (just checked 20 minutes ago). Does it matter that I used a different player name on the test server account?

Both had the same email and password of course.

N3rd4Christ
07-23-2015, 08:23 AM
Still missing 20 packs, i was expecting 50 and got 30

Kramer
07-23-2015, 08:23 AM
I am still missing 70 packs from the KS. I think the missing packs error has to do with stacking codes and/or before or after a date you entered the codes. That is just my speculation.

Vorpal
07-23-2015, 08:30 AM
So we should have the exiled bard sleeves, but not the actual exiled bard itself, correct?

ziggarius
07-23-2015, 08:53 AM
So we should have the exiled bard sleeves, but not the actual exiled bard itself, correct?

Correct, the AA exiled bard will be a code sent out via the kickstarter for the bard's tale.

ossuary
07-23-2015, 09:24 AM
I am definitely missing the stress test packs and/or participation packs. Not sure about KS packs, hard to keep track without notifications going to the account. Would appreciate someone having a glance at my account if the stress test packs are not a global issue.

Mahes
07-23-2015, 10:07 AM
I did not get my 1 stress test pack. I have a feeling there are a lot of issues they are dealing with that also include KS packs not spawning Primals.

Svidurr
07-23-2015, 10:30 AM
By my calculation, I am also missing Set 3 Packs. I should have received 10 more than I have. Are items still being periodically added to accounts or should I submit a ticket?

Prominis
07-23-2015, 10:45 AM
I seem to be missing two stress test tournament packs. I got one snuck into my stash yesterday, but I assume that was the participation reward? I believe I was supposed to get two from my placement in the tournament standings and then one more for participation rewards.
Fun stuff eh?

Incindium
07-23-2015, 11:31 AM
The reward for stress test placement was inserted but not the single pack for participation to my knowledge.

Chark
07-23-2015, 12:04 PM
Hi everyone,

I am chasing down the following issues based on this thread:

1. Participation pack from the stress test.
2. Missing KS packs.
3. Charity stream giveaways. This was done in partnership with community members, so these grants may be done separate at a slightly later date.
4. KS equipment that is now dropping in other loot tables (i.e. Pack Raptor).

Mini FAQ:

Q. What was given out for KS this time around?
A. Set 3 packs, Collector AAs, Pack Raptor Equipment and 4x of each set 3 cards to tiers that get them.

Q. What about equipment/PvE Cards?
A. We are not granting them this time around. These will come at a later patch.

Q. What about random legendary equipment/random equipment?
A. We're going to wait a little longer to get a larger pool of equipment in the game before we grant these.

Q. How can I keep track of what you gave me for my tier and what is still coming?
A. You can keep track with this page: https://www.hextcg.com/hex-backer-rewards/

Q. Should I be putting in a ticket if I believe I am missing thing?
A. We originally said put in tickets by today, but it looks like there are at least 3 more things for me to chase down. Please give me until tomorrow before you put in a ticket to player support.

Xenavire
07-23-2015, 12:18 PM
Is there a reason not to grant us the Pack Raptor equipment like you did with the Replicators Gambit equipment? Would love to know whats up with that. :p

Chark
07-23-2015, 12:21 PM
Most reasons for not giving away specific PvE cards and equipment boil down to not enough design/engineering/testing time.

Edit: Misunderstood the question: If the EQ is in the game, then there's no reason not to give it out. I stealth added it to the list of things to chase down.

thegreybetween
07-23-2015, 12:29 PM
So Pack Raptor equipment was designed/engineered/tested enough to be added to chests, but not enough to be released to KS backers? Interesting.

Edit: Now moot in response to stealth edits above :p

Xenavire
07-23-2015, 12:43 PM
Most reasons for not giving away specific PvE cards and equipment boil down to not enough design/engineering/testing time.

Edit: Misunderstood the question: If the EQ is in the game, then there's no reason not to give it out. I stealth added it to the list of things to chase down.

Cheers, thanks Chark. :)

Is good deal.

ziggarius
07-23-2015, 12:45 PM
Awesome, thanks Chark! :D

Incindium
07-23-2015, 12:47 PM
One more thing that will shortly become very important is VIP tickets... When are they going to be generated and inserted to our accounts?

Also thanks Chark :)

Xenavire
07-23-2015, 12:50 PM
Oh, and the primal pack thing. The fact that there isn't a single report of the granted packs proccing primals seems suspect, but I assume this is on the list of things to do once everything else is done.

Daer
07-23-2015, 07:44 PM
I seem to have received my stress test participation booster. Still missing 20 KS packs. I also received all the non-expiring VIP tickets I was due from having VIP before it was relaunched. My Ashahsa mercenaries have shown up again as well.

Showsni
07-24-2015, 02:05 PM
Looks like I received my 1 extra stress test pack now; that means I'm just missing the 5 boosters from my extra King tier.

Kramer
07-24-2015, 09:01 PM
@ Chark: Should we send in support tickets for missing KS packs or do you need more time to resolve it?

renword
07-25-2015, 03:15 AM
I am also curious, still missing 15 packs

incitfulmonk21
07-25-2015, 06:50 AM
I too am still missing packs. would be nice to hear something back about how long to wait before sending in a ticket.

Swordil
07-25-2015, 07:27 AM
I appear to be down 20 KS packs myself, so I'm curious about the ticket situation as well.

Thrawn
07-25-2015, 10:25 AM
Well crap, now I feel like I should be keeping a much closer eye on my packs instead of just assuming I received the correct amount. :p

x78089
07-25-2015, 12:28 PM
Well crap, now I feel like I should be keeping a much closer eye on my packs instead of just assuming I received the correct amount. :p

This. ;)

bampf
07-25-2015, 09:55 PM
Curious if I missed an announcement on this. I'm still missing 5 KS boosters from King level. Got my Pro tier 15. Are we sending in tickets?

Showsni
07-26-2015, 06:29 AM
I guess wait until Monday when they're back in the office and see if we get any word. It seems to be just those extra Kickstarter tier boosters that are missing (5 King for me).

Swordil
07-27-2015, 06:05 PM
Has anyone else heard anything on another thread? (or had packs show up)

bampf
07-27-2015, 06:47 PM
I haven't seen anything through the forums or elsewhere. I'm personally sending in a ticket this evening if nothing goes through or I do not hear that it's still being looked at.

Chark
07-27-2015, 07:13 PM
Hi everyone,

The following three things are still on our list of things to do. We are working through things as quickly as we can. I apologize for the delay.

1. Missing KS packs.
2. Charity stream giveaways. This was done in partnership with community members, so these grants may be done separate at a slightly later date.
3. KS equipment that is now dropping in other loot tables (i.e. Pack Raptor).

FAQ:

A. Set 3 packs, Collector AAs, Pack Raptor Equipment and 4x of each set 3 cards to tiers that get them.

Q. What about other equipment/PvE Cards?

A. We're going to wait a little longer to get a larger pool of equipment in the game before we grant these.

Q. How can I keep track of what you gave me for my tier and what is still coming?
A. You can keep track with this page: https://www.hextcg.com/hex-backer-rewards/

A. We originally said put in tickets by today, but it looks like there are at least 3 more things for me to chase down. Please hold off putting in tickets for the three issues above.

hex_colin
07-27-2015, 08:12 PM
Hi everyone,

The following three things are still on our list of things to do. We are working through things as quickly as we can. I apologize for the delay.

1. Missing KS packs.
2. Charity stream giveaways. This was done in partnership with community members, so these grants may be done separate at a slightly later date.
3. KS equipment that is now dropping in other loot tables (i.e. Pack Raptor).

FAQ:

Q. What about other equipment/PvE Cards?

A. We originally said put in tickets by today, but it looks like there are at least 3 more things for me to chase down. Please hold off putting in tickets for the three issues above.

Alex, can you add the Human, Orc, Shin'hare and Dwarf Starter Trial equipment (1 each, 4 total) to your list of things to investigate/fix? You either need to grant them to everyone who had completed the trials prior to the patch and/or reset our progress so that we can earn them now. My OCD is strong with respect to the missing equipment. ;)

IrishBattousai
07-30-2015, 10:35 PM
i never got the pack raptor equipment

Svenn
08-03-2015, 09:59 AM
So, now that GenCon is over. What's the current status of all this? :)

hex_colin
08-03-2015, 10:02 AM
So, now that GenCon is over. What's the current status of all this? :)

Chris Woods committed to getting the missing Starter Deck equipment issue fixed when he gets back to the office. :)

incitfulmonk21
08-03-2015, 10:05 AM
and with regards to all the missing packs and non starter equipment? When do we put tickets in?

bampf
08-05-2015, 04:37 PM
I'm going to wait until the end of the week. I'm sure there are a bunch of backed up support tickets from release and the con event. Lot's of stuff on all the plates. I don't think these issues will drop off the radar since KS rewards are probably one of the really high on the checklist items.

Jemy000
08-09-2015, 02:48 PM
Still missing my Pack Raptor and starter trial equipment. Update please.

bampf
08-09-2015, 06:22 PM
It might be a good idea to put in a ticket at this point just to be sure. It won't speed up the resolution, but you can probably track it easier.

Showsni
08-10-2015, 03:36 AM
I could really use those 5 missing KS packs (unless they were stealth added). A chance at primals from the KS packs would be nice too. And the completionist in me must have the starter trial equipment!

Lukezors
08-10-2015, 09:38 AM
Missing pack raptor equipment

Swordil
08-10-2015, 02:49 PM
My missing KS packs showed up today :)

bampf
08-10-2015, 07:39 PM
Looks like mine went through as well!

Yoss
08-11-2015, 10:54 AM
Please add the pre-AoM Starter rewards to the list. (People who've already done the Trials need to get the new rewards for those trials.)
http://forums.cryptozoic.com/showthread.php?t=45056

poptasticboy
08-12-2015, 02:02 AM
Please also add the missing chests from the VIP sealed to the list.

AstaSyneri
08-12-2015, 06:42 AM
Can't really tell about the boosters, but some Calling Blades dropped into my account. Only four though, while I do have 10 AA Raptors. Should it be the same number?

Vorpal
08-12-2015, 06:43 AM
I'm surprised you got 4. I got 1 (with 2 AA raptors). I assume you are stacking multiple tiers?

If you bought a bunch of AA raptors on the AH I don't see any reason why that would lead to more blades appearing.

Svenn
08-12-2015, 06:53 AM
Can't really tell about the boosters, but some Calling Blades dropped into my account. Only four though, while I do have 10 AA Raptors. Should it be the same number?

Shouldn't be the same number. Most tiers got 2-3 copies of the Raptor, but they should only have 1 equipment. Do you have 2 Collectors+ and 2 lower tiers? That would be 10 Raptors (3 each from the Collector+ and 2 each from the lower tiers) and 4 equipment (1 per tier).

AstaSyneri
08-12-2015, 07:21 AM
Yes, stacking tiers, four of them. It's all right then.

I assumed as much, but thanks for the quick answer(s)!

hammer
08-13-2015, 10:47 AM
Thank you for the Set 1 Starter deck Equipment retro-grant :)

Equipment playset complete :D

Xenavire
08-13-2015, 12:50 PM
Thank you for the Set 1 Starter deck Equipment retro-grant :)

Equipment playset complete :D

Just checked mine, I got my Eyes of Genius, but I am missing Unflinching Breaker, Serenity Hood and Breastplate of the Zealot.

Vorsa
08-13-2015, 02:00 PM
I received all 4, and am making good use of Eyes of Genius as we speak. :cool:

Vorpal
08-14-2015, 04:14 PM
I received all 4 of mine. Thought they were going to be legendary at first so was confused, but they are common.

Salverus
08-14-2015, 05:12 PM
I did not get the 4 pieces of equipment even though I completed the starter trials before set3 launch, do I have to ask for it somewhere or should it be done automatically ?