PDA

View Full Version : Tribe Club HEX Community League - From CBB and Cornerstone Guild

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

Chemosh
07-22-2015, 08:42 PM
decklists!

http://gnarld.com/tribe-club-season-1-decklists/

door prizes have been drawn!

buccaneer aa: Derceto
buccaneer aa: America
survival of fittest aa: Reckless
survival of fittest aa : sgresso
sappers charge aa: Mountzion
sappers charge aa: Bacon
murder aa: assassin
murder aa: eirdotter
burn aa: teegeedee
burn aa: Chimera
darkspire punisher aa: Catalonia
darkspire punisher aa: Debtdeflation
2013/2014 convo pack: TheDefective
2013/2014 convo pack: Favole
gwaers unopened 2015 convo pack:Prominis
claw of mountain god :halsey
claw of mountain god: victory
darkspire tyrant: Mard

ingenuity prize: sugarcain

We have a discussion thread! chat about anything to do with tribeclub @ http://forums.cryptozoic.com/showthread.php?t=45584

8/05 - updated ingenuity award!
8/09 - updated banlist

http://i.imgur.com/k6Qj7X5.png
Welcome to Tribe Club!

Tribe Club is a HEX: Shards of Fate community league that puts a focus on troop based combat and thematic deck building. The rules are going to be kept simple, and the basis will be that 1/3 of your total deck (including shards) must be troops that all share a trait. Traits are "robot", "mage", "beast", "human", "rogue", "warrior", "insect", "vennen", etc, etc. With the remaining cards of your deck anything goes, including any troops (regardless of traits) you may want to add as support.

Join the war! Pick a tribe and join us for a 6 week league of tribal Combat!

What is it?: A 6 week league where competitors Build decks under the Tribe Club ruleset which is:

a Deck must contain 60 cards minimum
⅓ of a player's total deck, rounded down, (e.g. 20 cards of a 60 card deck) must be troops that all share a trait. With the remaining cards of your deck anything goes, including any troops (regardless of traits) you may want to add as support.
Register for the season with up to 2 decklists of different tribes. You may choose either deck to play for a best of 3 games league matchup. You may not switch decks during your best of 3 match.
There is no sideboard in Tribe Club.

SPECIAL FRINGECASE RULES: savage lord WILL be considered a dinosuar.

What is the clubs structure?: Tribe Club will run over 6 weeks time. Every week players can play 3 games for points toward their leaderboard score. A player may play additional games in a week to earn Tiebreaker points. (e.g. player A plays 4 games in week 1, he wins the first 2 loses the third and wins the 4th, the player would have 2 wins 1 loss and 1 tiebreaker win)

When is it?: Tribe club starts 8/17/15 at 12:01 am EST and runs through 9/27/15 at 11:59 EST

Scoring Structure

win = 3 points
loss = 1 point
Tiebreaker games follow the same scoring structure
1 Bonus point is awarded for playing all 3 games in a week win or loss.

Participation structure

Entry Fee: 2500 gold OR 25 plat
(send to TribeClub)
(all entry fee’s will be added to the prize pool)

*Torture has paid the entry fee for the first 20 players to sign up in this thread.

To participate simply post your name in the thread requesting to join and send your entry fee to TribeClub, and we will add you to the list, after that simply find another player on the list and challenge them to a Tribe Club game! Matches are best 2 out of 3. After your match come back to this thread and report the result whether you win or lose. A list of participating players will be posted in a post under this one.

* Remember, a player may not play the same opponent for 2 weeks after playing a match with a opponent. This Rule applies to Tiebreaker matches as Well.

* in the event only one player reports a matches result, we will be recording that to the scoreboard. As we have no way to monitor games in the client we highly recommend reporting all your matches whether you win or lose as resolving a dispute weeks later is impossible to really investigate properly. And while not all players will use the sparring que, screenshots of the results screen are great for this purpose.

*Both Players must be on the participant list ( or recorded as such in the behind the scenes portion ) for a match to be counted. A match where a player isn't on the playerlist OR has a request to join in a previous post to the matches reporting the match will not be counted.

Decklists
Email: hextribeclub@gmail.com

We will be requiring players to send in decklists to email above. Players may submit up to 2 decks(must be different tribes).

*When submitting your deck list include your in game name and what tribe (trait) your deck is based on.
* as there is no sideboarding ,Players who see a card in one of their matches that they feel may have been slipped in can take a screenshot and send an inquiry to the email above for a judge to check decklists. Please include information such as which tribe they used in the deck you saw the card in to smooth the process.

* if caught playing a card not included in your deck list, it will result in a disqualification and ban from Tribe Club.

Prizes!
1st: 50% of entry fee pot
2nd: 30% of entry fee pot
3rd: 20% of entry fee pot

Current pot :2300p 37500g

The top 8 will in turn each choose a prize pack below. 1st place picks first down to 8th. There is only one of each pack.

Shin’hare Pack

http://i.imgur.com/8vlikRn.png

Dino Pack

http://i.imgur.com/ibpQF7J.png

Dwarf Pack

http://i.imgur.com/YSL81wn.png

Human Pack

http://i.imgur.com/ZA6hxcB.png

Necrotic Pack

http://i.imgur.com/h5IcNjX.png

Orc Pack

http://i.imgur.com/ON5Gbns.png

Robot Pack

http://i.imgur.com/p1r1yW4.png

Vennen Pack

http://i.imgur.com/6OMIbEI.png

Door Prize Eligibility: Every Game played for points will earn you a Door Prize ticket. Tiebreakers will NOT give additional Door Prize Tickets. The MAX possible door prize tickets that may be earned in the season is 18. How it works is if you play all 18 games in the season your name will be entered into the drawing 18 times, whereas if you play 1 game it will only be entered once. This Gives everybody who participates a chance but gives everyone a Chance equal to their participation.

Door Prizes
Two copies of each of the following card, awarded individually (12 total prizes): Buccaneer AA, Survival of the Fittest AA, Sappers Charge AA, Murder AA, Burn AA, Darkspire Punisher AA

1x 2013/14 convacation pack
1x physical unopened 2015 convocation pack. ( winner will need to provide Gwaer with an address for it to be shipped to, we will contact winner to help facilitate this)

Ingenuity Award
There will be a Prize for the deck The Tribal Council Judges the Most Ingenuitous which will be Decided by a vote amongst the Tribal council. This prize will be a Cloud King Sleeve from 2015 Gencon :]. As this is a league and not a deck building contest To qualify for this prize a participant must have at least 12 games played in the season.

Banlist
- 5th book of dharsis - allows ordering of the deck and the counter tools either stifle deck diversity too greatly or simply arnt there for alot of choices.

--- If there is overmuch response on the same card, we will open up discussion on it for review within the format with the community. If after this we feel the card is broken, then we will ban it for the next tribe club season.

Tech Support:
Questions and Inquirys can be sent to Chemosh or Torture or emailed to: hextribeclub@gmail.com

Chemosh
07-22-2015, 08:43 PM
“There have been times of calm, times of celebration, and times of strife but the drums of war can be heard in the distance and when the marching feet can be heard approaching there are choices that must be made. The Forces of Entrath are on the move and sides have been chosen, battles have been fought and there is no end in sight. So the question is, when war knocks upon your door.... whose side are you on?”

Participant List:

Abxolute *
Aingeal *
AlSayf *
america *
Assassin *
Atarka
Bacon *
Bararuku *
CaptRalfio *
captjack *
catalonia *
Chimera *
Cuzbot *
Disappointment *
DarthThoraj *
Derceto *
Debtdeflation *
Eierdotter *
Enyeez *
Enotarien
Etruia *
Fallini *
Favole *
firekeepers *
Fleischgel
funktion *
Fyren *
Graydeath *
gruntwork *
Halsey *
Irysia *
joesilly *
Kaskeep *
KingGabriel *
KingRaziel *
Khendral *
Kmann *
Mard *
majin *
Matampusa *
medvedev *
Metronomy *
Monkranos *
MountZion *
necrophia *
pjvedder *
Prominis *
Rarlig *
Reckless *
RxDP *
Seraph *
Seiker *
ShootingNinja
SirLuxor *
Solaris *
sugarcain *
TeeGeeDee *
TheDefective *
TheEnigmaEngine *
kingxofxthexvoid *
Sgresso *
Smradd *
Swigmonkey *
Thrawn *
Thugtown *
Trollthis *
TurSuil *
Ubiquity *
Victory *
Wolzarg *
Zsinj *

* = paid entry

israel.kendall
07-22-2015, 08:43 PM
Donation Policy:
If you would like to donate to Tribe Club, you may contact hextribeclub@gmail.com with any questions or send to the account TribeClub with any requests/ messages you would like to convey. Donations may be applied to the next season of Tribe Club.

Donations:
Torture: Pack Raptor AA, Extinction AA, Brood Creeper x4, Gigantisaur x4, Wretched Brood x4, Master Theorycrafter x3, Rot Caster x4, Bucktooth Commander x4, High Tomb Lord x2, Xarlox x4, Slaughtergear x3, Succulent Roostasaur x4, Eurig x2, Xentoth’s Chosen x4, War Machinist x4, Corrupt Harvester x4, Shamer Gladiator x4, Shin’hare Eulogist x4, Chlorophylia x4, Augmentation Bot x4, Mentor the Grave x4, Necrophage Sensei x4, Paladin of the Necropolis x4, Queensguard x4, Callouse Awakener x4, Underfoot Commander x4, Dopplegadget x4, Droo’s Walker x4, Ho’Hiro Samuria x4, Midnight Shepherd x4, Xentoth’s Inquisitor x4, Frost Wizard x4, Hero of Adamanth x4, Lixil x4, Princess Victoria x4, Gore Feast x4, Rocket Ranger x3, Te’talkca Orc Gladiator x4, Uzume x4, Tower Hulk x4, Jank Bot x4, War Bot Dropship x3, Darkspire Tyrant x1, Fury of the Mountain God x4, Gift of Yazukan x4, Subtle Striker x4, Xartaxis x4, Alwyn x4, Forgotten Monarch x4, War Prodigy x3, Fissuresmith x4, Furious Wrathbringer x4, Heroic Outlaw x4, Samson x4, Agent of MOLE x4, Robotic Rapture x4, Bucktooth Roshi x4, Cottontail Recruiter x4, Feral Domination x4, Savage Lord x4, Succulent Cluckodon x4, Adamanthian Scrivener AA x4, Repel AA x2, Baby Yeti AA, Burn AA x7, Sappers Charge AA x2, Windbourne Acolyte AA x4, Buccaneer AA x2, Survival of the Fittest AA x2, Concubunny AA x4, Murder AA x5, Darkspire Punisher AA x6, Reactor Bot AA x4, King Gabriel, Zoltog, Tectonic Megahulk

WindDrake: Furious Wrathbringer, War Prodigy, Technical Genius, Darkspire Tyrant

Chemosh: Murder AA, Buccaneer AA cloud king sleeves

Thrawn: 2x claw of the mountain god

Cirouss: 2x Bucc Sleeves ( will be in season 2)

Gwaer: 1x physical unopened convocation pack.

Chocmaw: 1,000 plat

nicosharp
07-22-2015, 08:56 PM
Sounds like I will be donating stuffs for Season 2. Will try to join if time permits!

Xenavire
07-22-2015, 09:00 PM
I might be interested in playing in this. Will have to think about a brew. :p

israel.kendall
07-22-2015, 09:15 PM
I might be interested in playing in this. Will have to think about a brew. :p

Two brews (if you want)! Players are allowed to enter up to two decks for the season!

essif
07-23-2015, 12:16 AM
I'll love to participate in this.

A quick question: Can we adjust out decklist during the event, or do we have to submit final versions before the 17'th and then stick to them all 6 weeks?

Assassine
07-23-2015, 01:15 AM
ill sign up, IGN Assassin

Fyren
07-23-2015, 01:15 AM
The Glorious Shin'hare Empire demands representation in such a battle.

I intend to provide this.

IGN: Fyren

Graydeath
07-23-2015, 01:31 AM
It look interesting, i'll signe up, IGN: Graydeath

Could i submit a deck and later adding a second one or i have to submit both before the 17?

dmar314
07-23-2015, 03:23 AM
I would like to sign up. IGN: Mard

Derceto7
07-23-2015, 04:43 AM
I'm in! IGN: Derceto

Aingeal
07-23-2015, 04:53 AM
I would like to join. IGN: Aingeal

Kasbark
07-23-2015, 05:02 AM
I'd like to join, IGN Kaskeep

tyra
07-23-2015, 05:25 AM
I'm in! IGN: TurSuil

wolzarg
07-23-2015, 07:18 AM
IGN Wolzarg tho i have a solid guess on what will be very overplayed.

israel.kendall
07-23-2015, 08:19 AM
I'll love to participate in this.

A quick question: Can we adjust out decklist during the event, or do we have to submit final versions before the 17'th and then stick to them all 6 weeks?

No you can not alter the deck after the 17th. We thought about allowing it, but in the end decided not to. We figured we would let players enter 2 decks (there is no sideboard). Hopefully this will allow players to anticipate the meta with two decks, or swap out so your opponent doesn't know which deck you're bringing.

Also, I will be the only one with access to the deck lists during the season so I will not be participating.

And to the rest of you guys, welcome to Tribe Club! The first 20 entrants are already paid for and Chemosh will get you added to the list once he gets online!

israel.kendall
07-23-2015, 08:33 AM
It look interesting, i'll signe up, IGN: Graydeath

Could i submit a deck and later adding a second one or i have to submit both before the 17?

Sorry I missed your question in my last response, but it doesn't matter as long as both are submitted by the 17th.

Trollthis
07-23-2015, 08:45 AM
IGN: Trollthis would love to be apart of this!

Fallini
07-23-2015, 08:45 AM
IGN: Fallini

Thanks for the free entry Torture

Erebus
07-23-2015, 09:08 AM
IGN: TheEnigmaEngine

Enyeez
07-23-2015, 09:09 AM
Ill join.

IGN: Enyeez

pjvedder
07-23-2015, 09:31 AM
This sounds great... I'm in:

IGN: pjvedder

MicZeSeraphin
07-23-2015, 09:48 AM
Nice, I love tribal, count me in:

IGN: Seraph

Monkranos
07-23-2015, 09:49 AM
Sounds cool, I'll give er a go.

IGN: Monkranos

Ubiquity
07-23-2015, 10:49 AM
Sounds like fun.

IGN: Ubiquity

Kmann
07-23-2015, 11:06 AM
I will sign up. IGN: Kmann

Chemosh
07-23-2015, 12:02 PM
added to here

KingxOfxThexVoid
07-23-2015, 12:30 PM
I will be participating as well ;)

SirLuxor
07-23-2015, 01:00 PM
IGN: SirLuxor

Tarquin
07-23-2015, 02:23 PM
Are the traits "Avatar" and "of thing" considered separate? ;)

israel.kendall
07-23-2015, 04:14 PM
Are the traits "Avatar" and "of thing" considered separate? ;)

Chemosh tested this and HEX considers all cards with "avatar" in the name as sharing a trait, so avatar is a legit tribe in Tribe Club.

Debtdeflation
07-23-2015, 05:37 PM
IGN: Debtdeflation

Seiker
07-23-2015, 06:55 PM
I want to Join, IGN Seiker

Chemosh
07-23-2015, 06:59 PM
added

PrplRoSE
07-23-2015, 07:27 PM
Definately Keen
IGN:Firekeepers

Fallini
07-23-2015, 08:03 PM
Question: Do we not start challenging people until the official start date, correct?

israel.kendall
07-23-2015, 08:05 PM
Question: Do we not start challenging people until the official start date, correct?

Yes, wait until the season starts! Nothings stopping you from testing Tribe Club decks with friends or just playing for fun though.

tyra
07-24-2015, 12:34 AM
I feel that maybe the champion should be of the same tribe as well.
Poca is definitely too friendly with the humans...

KingGabriel
07-24-2015, 03:18 AM
Sign me up
IGN: KingGabriel
Can I send my list closer to the date?

israel.kendall
07-24-2015, 04:18 AM
I feel that maybe the champion should be of the same tribe as well.
Poca is definitely too friendly with the humans...

This is actually a cool idea, and something we will discuss for season 2 perhaps depending on how things go this time. But we did scour a lot of top deck lists when hashing things out for Tribe Club, and while I've seen some gore knight variants that are almost Tribe Club legal, those are not the ones pulling in top 8 cup showings or VIP undefeated. The vast majority of top decks we looked at from cup results and recent VIP were not Tribe Club legal actually. The notable exceptions would be the newcomer robot aggro deck (such as played by Entrath in the last Blood Cup) and the really really newcomer human deck that we saw Rabbiton run in this last Ruby Cup. Both of those I believe are Tribe Club legal, and might be the ones to really worry about! Though I'm certain we will see gore knight variants of some sort played.

Sign me up
IGN: KingGabriel
Can I send my list closer to the date?

Yes! Everyone has until the last day to submit their deck(s).

Chemosh
07-24-2015, 11:45 AM
added

israel.kendall
07-25-2015, 10:45 AM
I'm going to try and throw some set 3 cards, and chest AA into the prize packs soon, so stay tuned!

Cuzbot
07-25-2015, 09:57 PM
I will join, IGN: Cuzbot. I will pay you tomorrow morning.

Khendral
07-26-2015, 05:50 AM
Can socketed gems be changed during reserves? (even if there are no reserves)

Sign me up! IGN: Khendral

Chemosh
07-26-2015, 06:19 AM
Can socketed gems be changed during reserves? (even if there are no reserves)

Sign me up! IGN: Khendral

no cannot change gems

israel.kendall
07-26-2015, 06:51 AM
We've updated the participants list to reflect entry fees we've received thus far, so you guys can confirm receipt.

Fallini
07-27-2015, 06:28 AM
question about challenges. Because whenever you challenge someone it auto goes to best out of three do you have to beat someone best out of three? or is it just the first match that matters?

Chemosh
07-27-2015, 08:19 AM
question about challenges. Because whenever you challenge someone it auto goes to best out of three do you have to beat someone best out of three? or is it just the first match that matters?
it will be best of 3

NOBLEStarshield
07-27-2015, 01:21 PM
Thread has been stickied! Thanks for hosting an awesome event. :D

Chemosh
07-27-2015, 01:22 PM
thnx alot star!!

ThrawnOmega
07-27-2015, 03:27 PM
This is a brilliant idea. I want in.

Game name is Thrawn. 25p payment incoming.

Assume I don't have to provide a deck list until closer to the event start though, right? Cause it'll need tweaking.

israel.kendall
07-27-2015, 03:48 PM
This is a brilliant idea. I want in.

Game name is Thrawn. 25p payment incoming.

Assume I don't have to provide a deck list until closer to the event start though, right? Cause it'll need tweaking.

Decklists can be submitted up until the league starts, Tribe club starts 8/17/15 at 12:01 am EST. We posted this a month early so people will have time to get set 3 cards together and tune some decks. Also, don't forget that you can submit up to 2 decklists for the season. Play either deck for any 3 game matchup. But remember, there is no sideboard or switching decks between the 3 games.

Chemosh
07-27-2015, 03:58 PM
added

ThrawnOmega
07-27-2015, 04:11 PM
Any thoughts on making a custom chat channel in-game for finding matches? I haven't really used that aspect of the new chat system, but it could help. I didn't see anything about it in the OP.

israel.kendall
07-27-2015, 04:36 PM
Any thoughts on making a custom chat channel in-game for finding matches? I haven't really used that aspect of the new chat system, but it could help. I didn't see anything about it in the OP.

Someone else also suggested this. We need to discuss it, but I've already created a chat named "Tribe Club" so we have it if needed. The downside to custom chat channels though is that you don't get any notification when someone posts new chat messages.

enotar
07-27-2015, 11:20 PM
I'm interested, when is the deadline to send the entry fee?

IGN: Enotarien

israel.kendall
07-27-2015, 11:23 PM
I'm interested, when is the deadline to send the entry fee?

IGN: Enotarien

As long as its in before the first day of league play you're good.

vickrpg
07-28-2015, 04:27 AM
I'm definitely interested! Sign me up! Will send decklist Soon!

Smradd
07-28-2015, 04:41 AM
This sounds interesting, sign me up :)
I'll send decklist soon, just need to get a bit more cards.
IGN: Smradd

Chemosh
07-28-2015, 12:48 PM
added

Prominis
07-30-2015, 09:35 PM
Interesting. I'll join in, Prominis is my IGN.

israel.kendall
07-30-2015, 10:07 PM
Interesting. I'll join in, Prominis is my IGN.

Awesome! Chemosh is at gencon, he'll update the list when he gets back.

I'm not playing in this since I'm deck checking, but I do have a Tribe Club deck if anyone needs to test , catch me in game.

AlSayf
08-03-2015, 09:41 AM
hey
add me AlSayf
thnx

Chemosh
08-03-2015, 03:19 PM
hey all im back! added up to here

israel.kendall
08-03-2015, 10:57 PM
Hey this is awesome, we're up to 32 players now! In celebration of hitting 32 I'll add a 2013/14 convo pack to the door prizes. If we hit 64 players I'll add another 2013/14 convo pack to the door. There's 2 weeks left to sign up!

https://www.hextcg.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/2013-14_Convocationx350.png

Cuzbot
08-04-2015, 12:21 AM
I sent 25 plat to Tribeclub but I haven't been credited for it on the first post.

israel.kendall
08-04-2015, 12:47 AM
I sent 25 plat to Tribeclub but I haven't been credited for it on the first post.

I only check periodically. Will check and update all entry fees tomorrow.

Fyren
08-04-2015, 09:03 PM
Between work and the Convocation, no time to properly test... My tribe deck might be a bit of a mess. ^.^;

EDIT: nvm, I'm an idiot, thought it started 8/7, not 8/17

israel.kendall
08-05-2015, 12:25 AM
Entry fees have been updated as of this morning.

shootingninja
08-05-2015, 04:56 AM
count me in! will pay ASAP, but payment and 2 deck lists can be sent as long as its before 17th right?

EDIT: IGN - ShootingNinja

israel.kendall
08-05-2015, 05:00 AM
count me in! will pay ASAP, but payment and 2 deck lists can be sent as long as its before 17th right?

EDIT: IGN - ShootingNinja

Awesome ninja welcome aboard! And yes, all decklists and entry fee need to be in by the 17th 12:01am eastern standard time.

Chemosh
08-05-2015, 08:34 PM
added

asdf2000
08-06-2015, 10:31 PM
I am going to play this, but first I am going to decide what deck I want to play :)

what name do I need to send payment to again?

israel.kendall
08-07-2015, 12:14 AM
I am going to play this, but first I am going to decide what deck I want to play :)

what name do I need to send payment to again?

Welcome aboard! Entry fee's go to "TribeClub".

Also, Chemosh just recently added in the "Ingenuity Award" prize for this season, which will be awarded to the most ingenuitous deck builder of the season. The prize will be Cloud King sleeves!

https://www.hextcg.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/CloudKingSleeve.jpg

dmc349
08-07-2015, 03:50 PM
Can someone clarify if Rootfather can be considered a plant?

israel.kendall
08-07-2015, 04:08 PM
Can someone clarify if Rootfather can be considered a plant?

Hey, we were just talking about this in game. Rootfather is an arborean according to game mechanics, so that is what he counts as unless we decide to make a special case to allow him as a plant. I've posted this in the Tribal Council chat and we'll discuss it. We will try and come to a quick decision and post here.

CaptRalfio
08-07-2015, 04:35 PM
Would like to join, I sign up

IGN: CaptRalfio

Chemosh
08-07-2015, 10:18 PM
added

Prominis
08-08-2015, 05:48 PM
For this someone should make a Fae deck, as there are exactly enough (PvP) Fae that if you have a playset of each, you'd have twenty on the dot. Although I don't think it'd be very competitive, it'd certainly be interesting.

wolzarg
08-09-2015, 06:21 AM
Please ban 5th book, its most likely too weak to impact anything but its deeply and painfully unfun to play against.

israel.kendall
08-09-2015, 01:10 PM
5th Book is bugged and will be banned, it's great that you brought this up. Also, on the Rootfather question about him being considered a plant, he will not be considered a plant. We discussed it, and had Rootfather actually had specific plant related abilities then he may have stood a chance. So as for now, Rootfather will just be the lone arborean. Please understand that troops such as rootfather can still be added to plant decks as support troops. They will just not count towards your plant troop count.

asdf2000
08-09-2015, 02:10 PM
I am glad you guys made that decision. Personally, if the card does not say that something is part of a tribe, why mess with it.

israel.kendall
08-09-2015, 02:52 PM
I am glad you guys made that decision. Personally, if the card does not say that something is part of a tribe, why mess with it.

There are many cases in HEX where it would be easy to make a case for considering a card as part of another tribe, but we do have to worry about making things overly complicated with a bunch of special considerations. We talked a lot about this when we were ironing things out.

We do have one special case where Savage Lord is considered a dinosaur, but we feel this is justified by him pretty much being like the king of the dinosaurs, with specific dinosaur related abilities, and currently the only cromag. If you guys have opinions on our decision on savage lord, rootfather, or anything else, feel free to let us know in this thread, or send feedback to hextribeclub@gmail.com . We value everyone's opinions, and they will be brought up when making decisions on rules for the league.

Catalonia
08-09-2015, 11:42 PM
I'm in. IGN: catalonia

wolzarg
08-10-2015, 02:33 AM
There are many cases in HEX where it would be easy to make a case for considering a card as part of another tribe, but we do have to worry about making things overly complicated with a bunch of special considerations. We talked a lot about this when we were ironing things out.

We do have one special case where Savage Lord is considered a dinosaur, but we feel this is justified by him pretty much being like the king of the dinosaurs, with specific dinosaur related abilities, and currently the only cromag. If you guys have opinions on our decision on savage lord, rootfather, or anything else, feel free to let us know in this thread, or send feedback to hextribeclub@gmail.com . We value everyone's opinions, and they will be brought up when making decisions on rules for the league.
Cromag should be considered a dinosaur cromag bat so i can make a bat deck. :rolleyes:

Catalonia
08-10-2015, 10:08 AM
catalonia

* = paid entry

Can you please check if my 25p where correctly received? I've sent the mail about 10 hours ago

Chemosh
08-10-2015, 02:30 PM
updated

israel.kendall
08-10-2015, 03:30 PM
Can you please check if my 25p where correctly received? I've sent the mail about 10 hours ago

I checked and it was received, we only have one person monitoring the TribeClub account due to account sharing rules, then the information needs to be passed on and edited in the post. Sorry for the delay, Chemosh will update paid entrants soon.

McCloud68
08-10-2015, 03:41 PM
This sounds like fun! Entry fee and decklists submitted!

IGN Drunshire

israel.kendall
08-10-2015, 03:52 PM
This sounds like fun! Entry fee and decklists submitted!

IGN Drunshire

Gotcha! Speaking of decklists, we've only received a handful thus far, so don't forget to submit your list by Aug 17, 12:01 am eastern standard time US.

Decklists are reviewed for legality and reply emails sent to verify receipt. If you submitted a decklist but didnt receive verification email then please double check the email address and resend. Thanks to all the entrants thus far!

Kangsta
08-12-2015, 04:41 AM
Entry fee and email sent ^^
Sign me up!
IGN: MountZion

YourOpponent
08-12-2015, 11:52 AM
Entry fee and E-mail sent. Sign me up please and

IGN: Bacon

Chemosh
08-12-2015, 02:04 PM
added!

Kangsta
08-13-2015, 12:52 AM
Wrong post ^^ ignore this ^^

israel.kendall
08-13-2015, 01:13 AM
Week 1 Match 3 vs smradd
0 - 2 winner is smradd!!

3 losses in a row for me!!

Champion played - Wintermoon

Tribe Club doesn't start until the 17th! Did you intend this post for rock league?

Eierdotter
08-13-2015, 01:28 AM
So there is no need to run a Champion with the theme race/trait.
But it would be a cool flavour thing?

israel.kendall
08-13-2015, 02:02 AM
So there is no need to run a Champion with the theme race/trait.
But it would be a cool flavour thing?

Exactly. But flavor could help out with winning the ingenuity award. That's what the award is all about, rewarding cool, creative deck building like that.

Bararuku
08-13-2015, 05:00 AM
Entry fee and email sent
Sign me up!
IGN: Bararuku

Metronomy
08-13-2015, 07:34 AM
mail and entry fee sent
ign: Metronomy

medvedev
08-13-2015, 06:04 PM
mail and fee sent

IGN: medvedev

Chemosh
08-13-2015, 09:59 PM
added

DarthThoraj
08-14-2015, 02:35 AM
Entry Fee and mail sent

IGN: DarthThoraj

McCloud68
08-14-2015, 10:48 AM
By the way, I changed my IGN this week to CaptJack. Just has a better feel to it for me.
Old IGN was Drunshire.

Eierdotter
08-14-2015, 02:35 PM
and i am in

mail and gold sent
IGN: Eierdotter

Chemosh
08-14-2015, 02:52 PM
ok changed and added up to here

seyfini
08-14-2015, 03:29 PM
fee sent

sugarcain
08-15-2015, 12:09 AM
Fee sent, I'm in :)

Graydeath
08-15-2015, 02:05 AM
Deck lst sended... i was hoping to finish a deck, but i miss some cards, so i have to go with this two.

Favole
08-15-2015, 02:55 AM
IGN: Favole

I would like to participate

wolzarg
08-15-2015, 07:37 AM
Lists submited

sgresso
08-15-2015, 08:23 AM
I want to sign up. Decklist sent IGN: Sgresso

Chemosh
08-15-2015, 08:31 AM
Fee sent, I'm in :)

ign?

added up to here

sgresso
08-15-2015, 08:38 AM
Fee sent

Vrukiel
08-15-2015, 11:06 AM
I would like to join! Will send lists and fees shortly.

Chemosh
08-15-2015, 12:16 PM
updated

Halsey
08-16-2015, 12:03 AM
Sign me up :-}

Entry fee and deck lists have been sent.

IGN: Halsey

Chemosh
08-16-2015, 12:37 PM
added

Assassine
08-16-2015, 03:22 PM
Decklists submitted, hopefully not too late. Also hope im not gonna get completely crushed because i just built random crap myself :D

Chemosh
08-16-2015, 03:52 PM
Decklists submitted, hopefully not too late. Also hope im not gonna get completely crushed because i just built random crap myself :D

im sure youll do great XD

abxolute
08-16-2015, 03:54 PM
fee sent

ign: abxolute

SirLuxor
08-16-2015, 04:42 PM
I've send the fee and the decklist but is signed like if i didn't paid, there is an error? is not arrived?

Chemosh
08-16-2015, 04:56 PM
will check soon as we can

Disappointment
08-16-2015, 07:42 PM
I'll join this.

IGN: Disappointment

Darwin
08-16-2015, 08:08 PM
Hope I'm not too late, sign me up please! IGN TeeGeeDee

Chemosh
08-16-2015, 08:40 PM
Hope I'm not too late, sign me up please! IGN TeeGeeDee

nope, just get your entree fee and decklists in in asap it starts soon.

Jemy000
08-16-2015, 08:50 PM
I almost forgot about this, but I think I'm in under the wire. Submitting entry fee and decklists now.

IGN: Chimera

TheKraken
08-16-2015, 08:57 PM
Fee and decklist submitted with 6 minutes to spare :D

IGN: America

Chemosh
08-16-2015, 10:22 PM
added

Chemosh
08-16-2015, 10:23 PM
I've send the fee and the decklist but is signed like if i didn't paid, there is an error? is not arrived?

taken care of

israel.kendall
08-16-2015, 11:37 PM
I just checked through the last of the decklist submissions. You should have received a verification email if we received your decklist. There were a couple minor errors that need to be edited on some players decklists, so check your mail! Also, for the final couple of entry fees, Chemosh will update them when he gets on.

Tribe Club has already started, good luck everyone!

Cowbot
08-17-2015, 01:16 AM
Sign me up. I've sent my fee and decklists to Tribeclub.

IGN: Solaris

Edit: Oh no am I too late?

israel.kendall
08-17-2015, 01:30 AM
Sign me up. I've sent my fee and decklists to Tribeclub.

IGN: Solaris

Edit: Oh no am I too late?

It's fine, the more the merrier I say!

Cowbot
08-17-2015, 01:39 AM
Hurray! Thank you.

Fyren
08-17-2015, 01:56 AM
Hurray! Thank you.

Ah! Ok. I haven't played any games yet and wanted to submit a second decklist, a Vennen thing I've been toying around with. Worried it was a bit late but if we still can...

israel.kendall
08-17-2015, 02:10 AM
Ah! Ok. I haven't played any games yet and wanted to submit a second decklist, a Vennen thing I've been toying around with. Worried it was a bit late but if we still can...

Go ahead and email the list and I can validate it now.

Cowbot
08-17-2015, 02:31 AM
For us late starters, should we wait for our names to appear on the list before playing a game, or is receiving your email good enough to start?

israel.kendall
08-17-2015, 02:56 AM
For us late starters, should we wait for our names to appear on the list before playing a game, or is receiving your email good enough to start?

Everyone is good to play as long as entry fee paid and decklists verification email received. No need to wait for Chemosh to update the list. I checked entry fees and sent the updates to Chemosh for him to post. There are maybe 2 or 3 names that have paid but do not show as paid yet. Any question feel free to PM me on the forum, post here, or send an email to hextribeclub@gmail.com

(Solaris/Cowbot, your fee was received and info sent to Chemosh to update, so you are good to go ahead and play)

Cowbot
08-17-2015, 03:11 AM
Sweet, that was very prompt. Thank you! I'll try to get in some games tonight.

majin
08-17-2015, 03:18 AM
is there any chance I can still get in? I haven't created my deck yet but I am interested in participating

israel.kendall
08-17-2015, 03:28 AM
is there any chance I can still get in? I haven't created my deck yet but I am interested in participating

Hurry up and send some lists! I don't see any harm in letting in a few last minute late players.

majin
08-17-2015, 03:53 AM
thanks, email and entry fee sent :)

Fyren
08-17-2015, 03:56 AM

Second Decklist Sent. I don't know that it's gonna be Ingenuity Personified - but it's going to be funny. :3

Catalonia
08-17-2015, 04:50 AM
Week 1 Game 1
sugarcain (dinosaurs) vs Catalonia (humans)
2-1 sugarcain wins

sugarcain
08-17-2015, 04:53 AM
Week 1 Game 1

sugarcain (dinosaurs) vs Catalonia (humans)
2-1 sugarcain wins

israel.kendall
08-17-2015, 04:56 AM

Your entry was received and list verified, you're good to start playing whenever you want.

zsinj
08-17-2015, 05:06 AM
If I'm not too late to join I've mailed my decklists and entry fee to the relevant addresses :) IGN: Zsinj

israel.kendall
08-17-2015, 05:10 AM
If I'm not too late to join I've mailed my decklists and entry fee to the relevant addresses :) IGN: Zsinj

Everything was received and verified, so you can start playing anytime you want!

zsinj
08-17-2015, 05:12 AM
Everything was received and verified, so you can start playing anytime you want!

So fast! Thanks a lot :)

Aingeal
08-17-2015, 05:21 AM
week 1 game 1

Aingel 1 - MountZion 2

I lost

Kangsta
08-17-2015, 05:22 AM
MountZion here ^^
I confirm the above ^^

He played elves I played coyotle.

zsinj
08-17-2015, 05:36 AM
Zsinj Week 1 Game 1

Zsinj (Construct) 2:1 Solaris (Rogue)

Cowbot
08-17-2015, 05:37 AM
Played Zsinj, I lost 1 - 2. He has a cool deck.

Catalonia
08-17-2015, 06:10 AM
Week 1 Game 2
solaris (rogue) vs Catalonia (humans)
2-1 solaris wins

Cowbot
08-17-2015, 06:11 AM
Oh I see there is a reporting format.

Solaris Week 1 Game 2: Victory for me!

Solaris (Rogues) 2:1 Catalonia (Humans)

Aingeal
08-17-2015, 06:18 AM
week 1 game 2

Aingel 1 - TeeGeeDee 2

I lost

Darwin
08-17-2015, 06:23 AM
week 1 game 1

TeeGeeDee (me) 2 - Aingel 1

Aingeal
08-17-2015, 06:44 AM
week 1 game 3

Aingeal 1 - Sugarcain 2

I lost

Conclusion, Tribal league doesn't seem to like me ;), i got screw or flood in all of my games, i hope for more luck next week.

sugarcain
08-17-2015, 06:45 AM
Week 1 Game 2

sugarcain (dinosaurs) vs. Aingeal (elves)

2-1 sugarcain wins

sugarcain
08-17-2015, 06:47 AM
week 1 game 3

Aingeal 1 - Sugarcain 2

I lost

Conclusion, Tribal league doesn't seem to like me ;), i got screw or flood in all of my games, i hope for more luck next week.

You have a dangerous/explosive deck, the wins will come! RNG can't troll you forever (knocks feverishly on wood).

Catalonia
08-17-2015, 06:51 AM
Week 1 Game 3
assassin (vennen) vs Catalonia (humans)
2-0 assassin wins

Assassine
08-17-2015, 06:51 AM
Assassin Week 1 Game 1
Assassin 2:0 Catalonia

Edit: derp, wrong name. Corrected

Prominis
08-17-2015, 07:16 AM
Week 1, Game 1
Majin (Vennin) vs Prominis (Shinhare)
0 - 2
Prominis won.

majin
08-17-2015, 07:18 AM
(2) Prominis (bunnies) vs Majin (spider) (0)

Assassine
08-17-2015, 07:42 AM
Assassin Week 1 Game 2
Assassin 1:2 TeeGeeDee

Darwin
08-17-2015, 07:46 AM
TeeGeeDee Week 1 Game 2, win

TeeGeeDee 2, Assassin 1

Prominis
08-17-2015, 07:53 AM
Week 1 Game 2
Assassin (Vennen) vs. Prominis (Scrapyard/Robots)
1 - 2
Prominis won.

Assassine
08-17-2015, 08:08 AM
Assassin Week 1 Game 3

Assassin 1:2 Prominis

Chemosh
08-17-2015, 08:45 AM
updated

Assassine
08-17-2015, 09:20 AM
Assassin Week 1 Game 4 (Tiebreaker Match)

Assassin 2:1 Zsinj

zsinj
08-17-2015, 09:21 AM
Assassin Week 1 Game 4 (Tiebreaker Match)

Assassin 2:1 Zsinj

Confirming this, Week 1 Game 2 for me, was a good matchup!

MicZeSeraphin
08-17-2015, 09:30 AM
Week 1, Game 1 (loss):

Seraph 1 - Chimera 2

Jemy000
08-17-2015, 09:33 AM
Week 1, Game 1 (loss):

Seraph 1 - Chimera 2

Confirmed. (I'm Chimera)

KingRaziel
08-17-2015, 09:51 AM
Hope its not too late! Sending entry fee and submitting deck list now.
IGN: KingRaziel

Assassine
08-17-2015, 10:06 AM
Assassin Week 1 Game 5 (Tiebreaker Match)

Assassin 2:1 AlSayf

Smradd
08-17-2015, 10:25 AM
Week 1 Game 1
Smradd - AlSayf
2:0 for AlSayf

seyfini
08-17-2015, 10:26 AM
Alsayf 1 -2 assassin
Alsayf 2 - 1 Smradd

nice games and very fun format

Smradd
08-17-2015, 11:23 AM
Week 1 Game 2
Smradd vs Abxolute
2:1 for Smradd

abxolute
08-17-2015, 11:23 AM
Week 1 Game 1
Smradd vs Abxolute
2:1 for Smradd

Assassine
08-17-2015, 11:48 AM
Assassin Week 1 Game 6 (Tiebreaker Match)

Assassin 1:2 Favole

Favole
08-17-2015, 11:52 AM
Week 1, Game 1:
Win Favole 2-1 Assassin

Smradd
08-17-2015, 11:56 AM
Alsayf 1 -2 assassin
Alsayf 2 - 1 Smradd

nice games and very fun format

Alsayf, it was 2 - 0 for you.

MicZeSeraphin
08-17-2015, 12:02 PM
Week 1, Game 2 (loss):

Seraph 1 - medvedev 2

medvedev
08-17-2015, 12:04 PM
Week 1, Game 2 (loss):

Seraph 1 - medvedev 2

Confirm.

swigmonkey
08-17-2015, 12:10 PM
Submitted deck list and paid entry

Assassine
08-17-2015, 12:14 PM
Assassin Week 1 Game 7 (Tiebreaker Match)

Assassin 2:0 Smradd

Smradd
08-17-2015, 12:14 PM
Week 1 Game 3
Smradd vs Assassin
2-0 for Assassin

majin
08-17-2015, 12:18 PM
AlSayf sorry got dced, trying to recon now

EDIT: stuck at loading data :(

EDIT 2: this bug is annoying, already restarted my pc and i am still stuck at loading data

EDIT 3: still can't login and posted on the bugs section

Assassine
08-17-2015, 12:34 PM
Assassin Week 1 Game 8 (Tiebreaker Match)

Assassin 2:0 Swigmonkey

swigmonkey
08-17-2015, 12:36 PM
Assassin Week 1 Game 8 (Tiebreaker Match)

Assassin 2:0 Swigmonkey

Confirm

Assassine
08-17-2015, 12:44 PM
Assassin Week 1 Game 9 (Tiebreaker Match)

Assassin 0:2 Medvedev

medvedev
08-17-2015, 12:45 PM
medvedev week 1 game 2

won 2-0 vs Assassin

medvedev
08-17-2015, 01:04 PM
medvedev week 1 game 3

won 2-0 vs Chimera

Jemy000
08-17-2015, 01:09 PM
medvedev week 1 game 3

won 2-0 vs Chimera

Confirmed.

KingRaziel
08-17-2015, 01:33 PM
KingRaziel
Week 1
-Game 1: Vs AlSayf

King Raziel 0 - 2 AlSayf
Winner: AlSayf

seyfini
08-17-2015, 01:35 PM
Alsayf, it was 2 - 0 for you.

lol thnx srry xD

seyfini
08-17-2015, 01:36 PM
KingRaziel
Week 1
-Game 1: Vs AlSayf

King Raziel 0 - 2 AlSayf
Winner: AlSayf

Week1 g3
confirmed win Alsayf

Assassine
08-17-2015, 01:58 PM
Assassin Week 1 Game 10 (Tiebreaker Match)

Assassin 1:2 Eierdotter

Eierdotter
08-17-2015, 01:58 PM
Week1 Game1
Eierdotter(Humans) 2 : 1 Assassin(Vennen)

Week1 Game2
Eierdotter(Humans) 0 : 2 Debtdeflation(Coyotle)

Week1 Game3
Eierdotter(Necrotic) 2 : 0 SirLuxor(Elf)

Tiebreakerpoints:
Week1 Game4
Eierdotter(Necrotic) 2 : 1 CaptJack(Elf)

Debtdeflation
08-17-2015, 02:26 PM
W1G1 vs Eierdotter

Debtdeflation 2 - 0 Eierdotter

Winner: Debtdeflation

W1G2 vs SirLuxor

Debtdeflation 2 - 0 SirLuxor

W1G3 vs KingRaziel

Debtdeflation 0 - 2 KingRaziel

Winner: KingRaziel

W1G4 (Tiebraker) vs AlSayf

Debtdeflation 2 - 1 AlSayf

W1G5 (Tiebraker) vs TheDefective

Debtdeflation 2 - 0 TheDefective

W1G6 (Tiebraker) vs Etruia

Debtdeflation 2 - 1 Etruia

W1G7 (Tiebraker) vs Zsinj

Debtdeflation 1 - 2 Zsinj

Winner: Zsinj

W1G8(Tiebraker) vs Etruia

Debtdeflation 2 - 1 Etruia (3 Ingenuity Engines out of 1, never seen that before...)

W1G9(Tiebraker) vs Catalonia

Debtdeflation 2 - 1 Catalonia

Disappointment
08-17-2015, 02:31 PM
W1G1: Lost 0-2 to King Raziel

KingRaziel
08-17-2015, 02:32 PM
KingRaziel
Week 1
-Game 2: vs Disappointment

KingRaziel 2 - 0 Dissappointment

SirLuxor
08-17-2015, 02:57 PM
Week 1 Match 1

SirLuxor 0 - 2 Debtdeflation

Debtdeflation won

Disappointment
08-17-2015, 03:20 PM
Week 1 Game 2: AlSayf

Disappointment wins, 2-1

SirLuxor
08-17-2015, 03:22 PM
Week 1 Match 2

SirLuxor 0 - 2 Eierdotter

Eierdotter won

KingRaziel
08-17-2015, 03:27 PM
KingRaziel
Week 1
-Game 3: vs Debtdeflation

KingRaziel 2 - 0 Debtdeflation

Disappointment
08-17-2015, 03:49 PM
Week 1 Game 3: SirLuxor

SirLuxor wins, 1-2

Defective14
08-17-2015, 03:50 PM
I am interested.

Sent payment and deck list.

SirLuxor
08-17-2015, 03:50 PM
Week 1 Match 3

SirLuxor 2 - 1 Disappointment

SirLuxor won

Chemosh
08-17-2015, 04:05 PM
updated, defective 14 i will add you to list once person with tribeclub accoutn gives me your ign :P

McCloud68
08-17-2015, 04:06 PM
Week 1 Match #1 vs Eierdotter : 1-2 He won.

Assassine
08-17-2015, 04:18 PM
Assassin Week 1 Game 11 (Tiebreaker Match)

Assassin 1:2 TheEnigmaEngine

Defective14
08-17-2015, 04:18 PM
Week 1 Game 1: DebtDeflation

DebtDeflation wins 2-0

IGN: TheDefective

Erebus
08-17-2015, 04:19 PM
TheEnigmaEngine Week 1 Game 1

TheEnigmaEngine 2:1 Assassin

seyfini
08-17-2015, 04:26 PM
Week 1 Game 2: AlSayf

Disappointment wins, 2-1

CONFIM Tb LOST

Vrukiel
08-17-2015, 04:37 PM
Week 1 Match 1 Etruia 0 - 2 Solaris

Cowbot
08-17-2015, 04:39 PM
Week 1 Match 3

Solaris 2 - 0 Etruia. Well fought!

Erebus
08-17-2015, 04:46 PM
TheEnigmaEngine Week 1 Game 2

Bacon 2:0 TheEnigmaEngine

YourOpponent
08-17-2015, 04:47 PM
Bacon Week 1 Game 1

Bacon 2:0 vs TheEnigmaEngine (interesting idea Enigma)

Defective14
08-17-2015, 05:02 PM
TheDefective Week 1 Game 2

Swigmonkey wins 2-1

swigmonkey
08-17-2015, 05:03 PM
TheDefective Week 1 Game 2

Swigmonkey wins 2-0

Swigmonkey week 1 game 2:

2-1 (you got the first game of the match)

Defective14
08-17-2015, 05:06 PM
TheDefective Week 1 Game 3

Bacon wins 2-0

YourOpponent
08-17-2015, 05:08 PM
Bacon Week 1 Game 2

Bacon 2-0 vs The Defective

Vrukiel
08-17-2015, 05:14 PM
Week 1 Match 2 Debtdeflation 2 - 1 Etruia

Vrukiel
08-17-2015, 05:31 PM
Week 1 Match 3 TheEnigmaEngine 0 - Etruia 2

Erebus
08-17-2015, 05:31 PM
Week 1 Match 3

Etruia 2-0 TheEnigmaEngine

funktion
08-17-2015, 05:34 PM
Wanna make sure I understand correctly before I join in. For the decklist submission we are only allowed to use two different decks over the course of the 6 weeks? What if someone wants to change part / all of their list during that time? Do we have to submit BOTH lists at the start or just one?

YourOpponent
08-17-2015, 05:52 PM
Bacon Week 1 Game 3

Bacon 2-0 vs Kingofxthexvoid

asdf2000
08-17-2015, 06:08 PM
needs a channel or something to meet people at

Fyren
08-17-2015, 06:19 PM

That and a discussion thread separate from the win/loss report thread.

abxolute
08-17-2015, 07:24 PM
can i still submit my second decklist or is it too late to do it?

asdf2000
08-17-2015, 08:06 PM
thugtown lose to pjvedder 1:2

pjvedder
08-17-2015, 08:07 PM
Week 1 - Match 1

pjvedder vs ThugTown

pjvedder wins 2-1

YourOpponent
08-17-2015, 08:34 PM

Tribe Club was a channel one of the contestants made and mentioned earlier in the forums.

israel.kendall
08-17-2015, 09:32 PM
Wanna make sure I understand correctly before I join in. For the decklist submission we are only allowed to use two different decks over the course of the 6 weeks? What if someone wants to change part / all of their list during that time? Do we have to submit BOTH lists at the start or just one?

Yes, only 2 different decks for the entirety of the season. No decklist changes will be accepted after you being playing your games. Also, due to overwhelming late interest we have decided to leave registration open until this Friday Aug 21 at 11:59 pm eastern standard. All decklists and entry fees must be in by this time to play in the league. We will not be allowing any more late entry or decklist changes after Friday Aug 21, at 11:59 pm eastern standard time. It is just not feasible to keep validating hundreds of decklist changes over the course of the season.

I had created the channel "Tribe Club" a while back. The major drawback is that you don't receive any notification of new chat in the custom channels in client currently, but feel free to use the channel if you'd like.

can i still submit my second decklist or is it too late to do it?

If you haven't started playing yet then feel free to submit a second decklist by Friday, 11:59pm eastern standard time. If you've started playing then no changes or additions are allowed.

israel.kendall
08-17-2015, 09:38 PM
That and a discussion thread separate from the win/loss report thread.

Great idea, discussion thread created: http://forums.cryptozoic.com/showthread.php?t=45584

Chemosh
08-17-2015, 09:54 PM
updated/record

asdf2000
08-17-2015, 10:38 PM
thugtown 2 : 1 halsey

Halsey
08-17-2015, 10:38 PM
Week 1 - Match 1

Halsey, (1)(Sagebrush-Dinos) vs ThugTown, (2)(Poca-Humans)

ThugTown wins 2-1

McCloud68
08-17-2015, 10:59 PM
Week 1 Match 2

CaptJack 2 vs Derceto 1

Derceto7
08-17-2015, 11:13 PM
W1 M1 -- I lost to CaptJack

zsinj
08-18-2015, 01:14 AM
Zsinj Week 1 Match 3

Zsinj (Construct) 2:0 Sgresso (Necrotic)

zsinj
08-18-2015, 03:56 AM
Zsinj Week 1 Tiebreaker 1

Zsinj (Construct) 1:2 Wolzarg (Elves)

wolzarg
08-18-2015, 03:57 AM
Week 1 match 1
Zsinj(Construct) - Wolzarg (Elf)
1-2

Reckless
08-18-2015, 04:04 AM
Jay sign me in :D
Ive send the Entry fee and the decklists ;)

zsinj
08-18-2015, 04:05 AM
Week 1 match 1
Zsinj(Construct) - Wolzarg (Elf)
0-2

I won the middle round Wolzarg, 2 spellshielded eternal guardians will do that ;)

zsinj
08-18-2015, 04:43 AM
Zsinj Week 1 Tiebreaker 2

Zsinj (Construct) 2:1 Debtdeflation (Coyotle)

zsinj
08-18-2015, 05:36 AM
Zsinj Week 1 Tiebreaker 3

Zsinj (Construct) 1:2 Bararuku (Shin'hare)

YourOpponent
08-18-2015, 05:54 AM
Bacon 1 Week 1 Tiebreaker 1

Bacon 2-0 vs Bararuku

YourOpponent
08-18-2015, 06:57 AM
Just for clarification. Since there is no side boarding there is no changing gems between matches right?