PDA

View Full Version : Champions creating cards - EA?

Karstaag
07-23-2015, 06:47 AM
Will there ever be a way to make your champions create extended art of cards they create ( Worker Bot, Angel, Worker Bot, Zombie, Worker Bot, Blaze Elemental, Worker Bot etc. ) ?

I mean I would not care that much, but we all know that Worker Bots have the best EA there is... so it is a shame to not be able to see it.

Viziroth
07-23-2015, 08:19 AM
maybe they could add a win tracker to each champion and after x wins their ability gets new visuals, including spawning EA for champs that spawn things.

Vorpal
07-23-2015, 08:34 AM
I will not rest until I can EA my worker bots.

magic1313
07-23-2015, 08:55 AM
Pretty sure Reese spawned an EA Inductocopter bot for me in Arena

Eetabee
07-23-2015, 09:02 AM
Pretty sure Reese spawned an EA Inductocopter bot for me in Arena

EA cards create EA cards. Champion powers do not though. Maybe they'll add a "champion" stardust.

Zophie
07-23-2015, 09:10 AM
Maybe they should just make tokens EA for free across the board.

Krond
07-23-2015, 09:22 AM
I do want there to be EA versions available for all cards/created objects.

However, it's probably good that Champion cards default to regular versions (that way they'll be the most common, and easy to understand for new players).

Using dust on Champions seems like a good way to go. They can either require an existing type of dust, or a new Champion dust.

Salverus
07-23-2015, 10:11 AM
how many champions are affected by this?
the dwarf champion making worker bots
the ruby champion making these things based on shards in top10 from deck
poca with its elemental
bunny champion that makes a battle hopper
more? maybe some mercs in the future too. Nut creating an entirely new rarity of dust for 4-5 champions seems a bit excessive. I think a legendary stardust on a champion should be fine to fix it.

Viziroth
07-23-2015, 01:54 PM
They could also alter the other champion ability affects in someway, or maybe give them an alt art form.

israel.kendall
07-23-2015, 02:04 PM
Could be a cool thing to perhaps make a quest for or something.

Terhial
08-04-2015, 12:05 PM
I'll chime in here. Making my entire Arena deck extended art and I felt pretty disappointed when I realized my created workerbots will be regular art. I wonder about the EA ingenuity engines.

Gen91
08-04-2015, 12:08 PM
Maybe in the future we will be able to EA champions as well (plus their created cards).
Or other idea when the whole deck deck is EA, created cards will be EA as well.

BenRGamer
08-04-2015, 12:19 PM
I've seen an EA Blaze Elemental from an EA Pyresoul. It's really cool looking.

Edit: Also, transformed cards keep their EA status--using a non-EA Martyr on an EA troop creates an EA Monument of the Martyr, etc, so an EA Ingenuity Engine would come from EA Ingenuity Engine Plans

Vorpal
08-04-2015, 01:15 PM
This should be an easy fix, since I believe the champions are already internally represented as cards.

Simply add those to the 'card manager' screen and let us EA them. EA cards already create EA tokens, so no extra work needed there.

darkwonders
08-04-2015, 01:19 PM
poca with its elemental
more? maybe some mercs in the future too. Nut creating an entirely new rarity of dust for 4-5 champions seems a bit excessive. I think a legendary stardust on a champion should be fine to fix it.

Vennen Champion creates spiders.

Vorpal
08-05-2015, 11:40 AM
Anana can sort of create phantoms. The new elf chick can create a giantisaur. Can't somebody create a squirrel of some sort? One guy can create a scorch card. Elizabeth can create an adamantian elite.

BigDog
08-23-2015, 09:26 AM
Slight necrothread to add +1 to this. Making your whole deck ea is surprisingly fulfilling but champion tokens not being ea is feel bads. Perhaps we could do quests for another version of existing champions that produce ea tokens or acquire AA versions of existing champions that don't produce tokens. If you are worried about readability at a glance for pvp, perhaps a proc effect on the portrait in game instead of AA.

Salverus
08-23-2015, 10:20 AM
aditionally in last Fridays news article, it is mentioned that by choosing the right talents, it will add additional cards to your deck. I would like to see an option to EA those as well.

Aradon
08-23-2015, 11:00 AM
aditionally in last Fridays news article, it is mentioned that by choosing the right talents, it will add additional cards to your deck. I would like to see an option to EA those as well.

It's the secret capstone '?' talent ;)

vickrpg
08-24-2015, 01:31 PM
poca with its elemental

Champions that are currently in game that create non EA cards:
Bun'jitsu
Anana
Zorzym
Elizabeth
Poca
Savvas
Tezot
Bertam
Dreaming Fox
Alyndra
Monkia'shin
Polonius

And I'm not sure, since I've never pulled it off, but:
Paragon of righteousness - Are the Angels EA? I'd guess not.

That's a dozen or a baker's dozen. I think It'd be worth it.