PDA

View Full Version : Does New Equipment Drop from Arena?

Ertzi
07-24-2015, 01:10 AM
I have not had the time to run Arena after the patch yet, but I am very curious about current equipment drops. Can someone confirm one way or the other if the new added equipment drops from Arena at all, or are they ALL just from chests?

This of course directly influences how many pieces of equipment I want to buy vs. grind. Has anyone seen ANY of the new equipment in Arena?

Salverus
07-24-2015, 01:32 AM
no, in the arena you can now also get stardust (un)common mostly and the moonariu sensei ai champion has returned.
Also the bonus chests from arena seem to have completely disappeared, but not sure if that is a bug or intentional.
But no new equips, they all come from chests only.

Ertzi
07-24-2015, 01:44 AM
That's kinda messed up. Thanks for the info though.

Fyren
07-24-2015, 01:58 AM
Honestly, the bonus chests disappearing is probably a good thing, if it was intentional and had been implemented in, say, late March; equipment dropped so fast from the Arena that the price plummeted quickly, though doing that now feels a bit too-little too-late.

EDIT: Might also have something to do with the new speed of the interface, and thus, the Arena, which I actually say I do appreciate. Don't feel like I have to have an aggro deck to clear in a reasonable timeframe.

Salverus
07-24-2015, 02:11 AM
all equips and pve cards from the arena basically have a value of 0. Problem is that reduced amount of chests, also means reduced chance for stardust, which is literally the only good loot you can get.
(or in theory, there is a rumour that some dragon might appear in the arena too, but who believes that?)

N3rd4Christ
07-24-2015, 02:46 AM
all equips and pve cards from the arena basically have a value of 0. Problem is that reduced amount of chests, also means reduced chance for stardust, which is literally the only good loot you can get.
(or in theory, there is a rumour that some dragon might appear in the arena too, but who believes that?)

Waldo is not real!

He is a myth fabricated by CZE to keep us grinding which makes their learning AI smarter!
In the end the AI will take over the world under the code name Syzynet!

MuffLord4
07-24-2015, 05:02 AM
Bonuschests in Arena? You could get chests in Arena? I never got one.

ShadowRealm
07-24-2015, 05:38 AM
They're talking about the boss chest drops that gives you your rewards at the end, not actual chests that you can open like the ones from packs...